May 10, 2017
Hmm this got my attention. I want to download but....i think i'll wait a bit longer then download it when there is a fair amount of content in this.

dumbskull

Jun 21, 2017
Old saves not working for me. Every character I have in my contacts is now a nameless man and they all look the same. Same goes for my character too, except for the name, which has changed to John Smith. It remembered my clothes though. And all the favorited locations.

Really cool update, but don't really want to start fresh.

dumbskull

Jun 21, 2017
There are cheats built-in. You can change NPC attributes through the contacts list and your own attributes from the pause menu.

Reactions: jijjij

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Hmm any kind of guide, I don't need liek a walkthrough but this game sounds good, just a bit overwhelming like where is my home? Do I have to go get one and I took a coworker on an outing but had no clue what in the world I was doing lol.

dumbskull

Jun 21, 2017
Hmm any kind of guide, I don't need liek a walkthrough but this game sounds good, just a bit overwhelming like where is my home? Do I have to go get one and I took a coworker on an outing but had no clue what in the world I was doing lol.
You have to find a residential building and then click on them and arrange a viewing. YOu might have to go to a few, before you find something affordable. YOu can of course only go for viewings in the daytime.
It can be kind of confusing at first, but once you get the hang of it, it can be a really cool game.

StormR

Nov 6, 2017
i cant start the game every time i try it gives me a fatal error message. does someone know how to get around this.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hmm this got my attention. I want to download but....i think i'll wait a bit longer then download it when there is a fair amount of content in this.
You should be able to get a few hours of play easily out of the current version - more if you want to try out different character builds in different cities.

Old saves not working for me. Every character I have in my contacts is now a nameless man and they all look the same. Same goes for my character too, except for the name, which has changed to John Smith. It remembered my clothes though. And all the favorited locations.

Really cool update, but don't really want to start fresh.
Old saves should work fine. It's just that the files for the each save are divided up in two places: one in AppData\Local\LifePlay\Saved and the rest of the files needed for each save (which includes the character data) in the LifePlay/Content/Saves folder - You will need to copy this Saves folder into the new version as well.
A bit confusing I admit (I'll add a popup in the next version to tell people this if only half of a save is loaded by the game) - but this is part of the game aiming to be completely open-source and moddable.

i cant start the game every time i try it gives me a fatal error message. does someone know how to get around this.
Do you have a AMD graphic card by any chance? There's some problem between Unreal Engine and some older AMD cards, which is beyond my control unfortunately.

Last edited:

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
An interesting idea. I'll keep on fiddling with it, but this has a ways to go.

Some issues/concerns:
I have to keep moving the camera during sex scenes, the characters keep ending up off screen.
A wonder wheel or other activity indicator would be nice. I don't know if the game didn't register my mouse click or is working on it.
I realize their is a lot of RNG involved, but seeing a morbidly obese girl and being told the PC thinks she is cute because her looks stat is high is a cognitive mismatch.
The tips say to watch your companion's face to see if she is having a good time, but the face is somewhat obscured behind the PC.
A lot of activities seem meaningless. Some sort of feedback mechanism saying what is happening would be nice.
Some of the map filters appear to be showing the wrong type of buildings.
A lot of random events shouldn't pop up when you are sleeping.
The cursor is extremely finicky about recognizing a building on the map.

City Requests:
Las Vegas, NV
New Orleans, LA
Branson, MO
Nashville, TN
Austin, TX
All are known for their entertainment

Keep up the good work, I'm rooting for this to succeed!

Reactions: Damian4201974

Damian4201974

Jan 11, 2018
A couple of things to try:
- Update your graphic drivers
- Make sure in Nvidia Control Panel (or your GPU equivalent), the game is set to use the correct graphic card
- Run the Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us\ -> UE4PrereqSetup_x86.exe in case you have missing DirectX or something
- Try extracting / downloading the archive again - someone from LoversLab had the same issue at first but it turned out to be down to a corrupt download.

@jack brisen: Pregnancy is not currently implemented but will be eventually for sure.
View attachment 86840
Overview:
LifePlay is a life simulation RPG that allows you to play in 32 (and counting) real world cities with real world buildings. The game has extensive character customizations and non-grindy gameplay and includes a range of life situations (208 scenes and counting) where your choice matters. The 3D sex scenes allow player control without forcing it, enhanced by well-written erotica.
Although this is only the second release, the game has actually been under development since the end of 2017, you can easily get a few hours of gameplay, especially if you try out different character builds in different maps. All game versions and their sources will be released to the public immediately. It's also very moddable, just check the Docs folder for information.
Updated: 20 April 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- -

Download (OLD - v1.0):
- - - - - - -
(Note that unfortunately, some older AMD graphic cards have crash issues with Unreal Engine.)

Optional Map Downloads:

Watch Video Demo (v1.0):

View attachment 90575 View attachment 90576 View attachment 90577 View attachment 90578 View attachment 90579 View attachment 90580 View attachment 90581 View attachment 90582 View attachment 90583 View attachment 87239 View attachment 87240 View attachment 87241 View attachment 87242 View attachment 87245 View attachment 87247 View attachment 87248 View attachment 87249 View attachment 87251 View attachment 87252 View attachment 87256 View attachment 87259 View attachment 87260 View attachment 87262 View attachment 87264 View attachment 87265 View attachment 87266 View attachment 87268 View attachment 87269 View attachment 87271 View attachment 87272 View attachment 87273 View attachment 87277 View attachment 87283 View attachment 87286 View attachment 87287 View attachment 87288 View attachment 87289
I would like to request these cities Atlanta, Orlando, and New Orleans thanks

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Keep up the good work, I'm rooting for this to succeed!
Thank you for the feedback and the well-wish. I have added your cities to the GitHub request list
Matching the character randomization with the attractiveness stat is definitely a goal - but it's admittedly a difficult goal that will take a lot of trial and error. Teaching a computer to be able to tell how attractive a person is is pretty challenging.
I'll add some other indicator of companion's reaction that is more obvious in the next version.
Good point about the actions: Maybe I'll add hover tooltips to each action to show their effects. For now, if you're curious, you can look into LifePlay/Content/Modules - search for 'lpaction'. Each file is an action - the conditions and effects are all in there.
I'm now aware of the search filter issue - should be resolved in the next version.

I would like to request these cities Atlanta, Orlando, and New Orleans thanks
Added to the GitHub request list. I used to live in Orlando for a few months actually :)

Will there be incest in the future?
Yes there will be, but I obviously need to work on adding family relationships to the game first.
Personally I'm not hugely into incest, so the incest content from me will be sort of fan service seeing as it's such a popular kink - I'll try my best but not sure how good I will be personally at writing incest stories. BUT the game is very moddable - so modders who are actually big incest fans and good at writing incest stories can then expand on it. That's the whole point of moddability really: so that all fetishes and kinks can be potentially taken care of, whether the game's developer is personally into/ skilled at writing about these kinks or not.

Reactions: Mighty J

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
how can i get a house in central londen
Find a building with the green residential icon (either by moving around the map or Ctrl + F > All button > select the residential icon > click on magnifying glass). Then during 9 - 5, click on the building > Arrange a house viewing

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes