BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, the UI needs work. The game has a lot of promise.

I'd reccomend two things - first, remove the generic action menu from right click and assign it to a different hotkey.
Second, put a button to open that meanu manutally at the top of the screen and KEEP THE MENU THERE. It tends to cut off constantly if you click lower on the screen.
Finrally, group actions into categories. Typical windows expanding menu. All grooming, bathing, toilet, makeup, etc.. can go under hygene, all eat/drink option under food/drink, etc...

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

As with the last five updates, 2.6 includes a public beta testing period before official release. So, here are the links for those wanting to help beta-test this version (or just really impatient). No previous beta testing experience is required - it's as simple as playing the game normally and report any bugs you encounter.
  • (requires v2.0 Stable or later)
The beta testing period will last around 36 hours, aiming for official release of v2.6 (which will include the rest of the platforms and mirrors of course) on the previously promised date of Saturday, 17 July.
My preferred channel to receive bug reports from beta testers is . But a reply here would do too.
If you're not interested in beta-testing the game and are not super impatient to try out the new content in this version, it's recommended to just wait until Saturday for the final v2.6 releases.
Thank you for all your help!

Change Log:
This update will cover the rest of the adult animation types not yet covered in v2.1, v2.2 and v2.3. After this update, with virtually all sex scenes you can trigger in game, you will be able to enjoy new, better-looking animations made specifically for the new Daz character models:
34 new animations, made specifically for the new character models so that they look much better than the old converted ones, consisting of:
- 10 shemale on female animations
- 6 shemale on male animations (when you start a sex scene between a shemale and a man, the shemale will be bottom by default, you'll need to click anywhere > Swap roles to see these new animations)
- 4 reverse gangbang animations
- 10 gay animations
- 2 tittyfuck and 2 footjob animations (male-female)

xvi

Jun 3, 2018
When having a FFFM foursome the Missionary and Fingering animation would result in my character and another woman standing in the t-pose. Clicking the option again would make the animation work however.

Good work once again on the update btw.

Reactions: Vinfamy

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
there's a bug with sliders, when u put lot of sliders to max the pussy of the girl get glitched and it looks so bad.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
there's a bug with sliders, when u put lot of sliders to max the pussy of the girl get glitched and it looks so bad.
It's just the limitation of morph targets in general unfortunately. They allow for character customization but a combination of too many morphs at extreme values will cause deformation. The player kinda has to mix and match for the best result

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

DOWNLOAD
Windows
(64-bit): - -
Windows (32-bit): - -
Linux:

Update Only:
(requires LifePlay 2.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit): - -
Windows (32-bit): - -
Linux:

Change Log:
This update covers the rest of the adult animation types not yet covered in v2.1, v2.2 and v2.3. After this update, with virtually all sex scenes you can trigger in game, you will be able to enjoy new, better-looking animations made specifically for the new Daz character models:
34 new animations, made specifically for the new character models so that they look much better than the old converted ones, consisting of:
- 10 shemale on female animations
- 6 shemale on male animations (when you start a sex scene between a shemale and a man, the shemale will be bottom by default, you'll need to click anywhere > Swap roles to see these new animations)
- 4 reverse gangbang animations
- 10 gay animations
- 2 tittyfuck and 2 footjob animations (male-female)

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I've just read through the last few pages and some of you people are absolutely ridiculous. I'm mainly directing this towards you ChaosBoy

The game is not finished. This simple fact renders any "Opinion" you have invalid. I have seen a plethora of games on F95 go through massive changes every release. To boldly present your statements as though they are even slightly indicative of any positive criticism is simply absolute nonsense. Rather, I think what annoys me even more is the tone you take towards the developer.

This is a FREE, extremely fast updated game that you are able to play as much as you wish. If you don't like it or it's current state, why not get out and wait until it gets better or simply not come here at all? Coming in here with such a bold attitude seems rather embarrassing and quite frankly very silly.

Vinfamy As much as I love this game, the main thing I would recommend you focus on which I have written before is to add the option to customise other people's outfits. That is much more important than animations. (Currently).
For me personally, the thing that attracts me to games is the option to customise characters. It gives the player a sense of control.
I haven't played the last three updates because I've been waiting for you to add that option.
I'm telling you, adding that will take the game to another level. Animations can wait, hell I'd even make a few storyline mods. Just focus on the customisation. I used to work in game development so just please take my advice.

Here are some suggestions that would immediately boost the game up:
- The option to choose what your partner wears. You could also extend this so that you can choose the uniforms your employees have, the uniforms for students, the outfits your children wear etc.
- Expand more on the storylines (Criminal path). I love joining the mafia. It just sucks that there isn't much I can do there. Why not give us the option to become a crime boss? The crime boss of the city etc?

In summary, the problem is not the animations and content. There are already ENOUGH animations and content. We just need you to EXPAND and develop them more. Think about it, if we wanted to see sex animations there are dozens of games we can go to.

Your game is a huge life simulator which there is no other game like. Don't waste that opportunity.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
i propose the need of some events like when ur the boss of a store or as an waiter/waitress in restaurants and stuff other than that things are looking well

nvm

Dec 25, 2017
My girlfriend and I love what you've been doing with the game Vinfamy! If you're still taking suggestions for smaller towns, Kelso/Longview in Washington is a moderate sized area.

ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
I've just read through the last few pages and some of you people are absolutely ridiculous. I'm mainly directing this towards you ChaosBoy

The game is not finished. This simple fact renders any "Opinion" you have invalid. I have seen a plethora of games on F95 go through massive changes every release.
Tell me how the fact that "game may change" or even "game may totatly change", changes her current state or renders my opinion of its current state "invalid"? Lets say that developer applied every single positive idea/feedback etc. and made this game 100000/10, this doesn't change the "fact" that it WAS painfully repeatable, right? Im not saying that this game WILL be painfully repeatable, im saying it is now :)

Rather, I think what annoys me even more is the tone you take towards the developer.
1) Ahh... now i see whats your issue. :)
2) What tone?

This is a FREE, extremely fast updated game that you are able to play as much as you wish. If you don't like it or it's current state, why not get out and wait until it gets better or simply not come here at all? Coming in here with such a bold attitude seems rather embarrassing and quite frankly very silly..
Maybe becouse:
1) I want this game to acualy be better and want to express my opinion on what do i think needs to change?
2) Autor posted it here for people to review?
3) I can and you are not my overlord good sir, to tell me what i can or what i cannot do?

And above all whats this butt hurt about? Did i tell this game is total trash? No i said id needs a lot more atention, has potential, and has some things that drag it down. So chill pill good sir.

Secondly, even IF i like review this game 0/5 and said its a total trash (which i dont), then what? I cannot have my own opinion? Like i cannot say bad things about it becose like what? You somehow own my soul and will tell me what to do? Like dude you critique me for "bold" review about a game, and then boldly are giving me orders, saying what is and what isn't moral etc. You dont even say that "i dont agree with your opionion" what you are saying right now is "you cannot have negative opinion about the game REEE" thats all... and thats acualy pretty "silly" and immature . :)

In summary, the problem is not the animations and content. There are already ENOUGH animations and content. We just need you to EXPAND and develop them more. Think about it, if we wanted to see sex animations there are dozens of games we can go to.
So how can something be "enought" but still need to "expand" :p Like one or the other.

Your game is a huge life simulator which there is no other game like. Don't waste that opportunity.
Amen...

Last edited:

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
This is the ChaosBoy baiting thread right? Sorry couldn't resist.
Vinfamy ,I could really do with knowing what your intentions are regarding slavery etc? I am only asking because you mentioned it. It would have a major impact on my Dungeon mod, so it's pointless me working on it until I know what's happening. I am getting messages asking about it! If you are not doing it for the foreseeable future, then I have an idea to implement something simple myself, I also really need to know if the bondage items can be equipped by script in a scene view?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Vinfamy As much as I love this game, the main thing I would recommend you focus on which I have written before is to add the option to customise other people's outfits. That is much more important than animations. (Currently).
I think a couple of people mentioned this. This is how the Sims does it, I understand.
I'll see if I can add this as an option, obviously not forcing players to have to specify clothes for every single NPC (defaults to random clothes if you haven't specified anything)

Is there a chance of improving the backgrounds a little bit, some times in poses your characters are hanging off the bed or ceiling it just looks silly
As long as they remain 2d backgrounds, this will never quite look right tbh. Since most sex scenes happen in the bedroom, I'm not against adding an actual 3d bedroom interior in game (since I will need a 3d bed for some future animations I want to do anyway). Doing this for all building types is beyond the scale of this game though so the other building types will most likely continue to use 2d backgrounds

This is the ChaosBoy baiting thread right? Sorry couldn't resist.
Vinfamy ,I could really do with knowing what your intentions are regarding slavery etc? I am only asking because you mentioned it. It would have a major impact on my Dungeon mod, so it's pointless me working on it until I know what's happening. I am getting messages asking about it! If you are not doing it for the foreseeable future, then I have an idea to implement something simple myself, I also really need to know if the bondage items can be equipped by script in a scene view?
Not for the forseeable future, I probably need to focus on adding more bondage gear and machines themselves first. Will also add the ability to equip them via script in the next bdsm update (maybe around v2.8 / 2.9 ?)

madmax20 : Male on beast animations have been requested by a surprisingly large number of people. However, I just had a bestiality update last version so it will be a few more updates before I return to this fetish. I kinda want to upgrade the dog models first though as they were from the pre-Daz era and I don't think they are as good as the horse models just added last version.

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
Male on beast animations have been requested by a surprisingly large number of people. However, I just had a bestiality update last version so it will be a few more updates before I return to this fetish. I kinda want to upgrade the dog models first though as they were from the pre-Daz era and I don't think they are as good as the horse models just added last version.
glad to hear it, i was going to mention the animal models and their animations.

oh and are you going to be addressing on a few models where skin clips through the clothing

Last edited:

Valmorgren

Dec 17, 2017
It's just the limitation of morph targets in general unfortunately. They allow for character customization but a combination of too many morphs at extreme values will cause deformation. The player kinda has to mix and match for the best result
What might be happening is there is a stray piece of mesh in the model (as in the middle just floating there) that is slightly weighted to each deformer slider. So, the more sliders that are altered the more that errant geometry is affected. I noticed that a piece of geometry becomes elongated out of the posterior of the model if too many sliders are pulled to 1. If enough are returned to 0 then it shrinks back into the model.

If this is the case it's a simple matter of finding the errant vertices and deleting them.

Keep up the good work, Vinfamy. I enjoy all the work you do.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes