R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I will add my mods, soon !
Change the favicon for this: View attachment 1279030 or something like ;)
No, offense, but I wish you will change the header for something who is more like LifePlay.
BTW, good start !
If you need help with the design of your website, maybe I can help!
Thank you Raddeck, I would appreciate the help. But as of now since I changed over and updated the website, sadly, I am running in to problems :-( So I'm gonna have to shut it down again, reinstall the backup and hopefully that'll fix the bugs. The reason this happens is because constant updates from mybb board, I know it's best to all ways install them for security reasons but every time you have to fix something :-( Every time and it is time consuming. So please bare with me till I get it done.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Thank you Raddeck, I would appreciate the help. But as of now since I changed over and updated the website, sadly, I am running in to problems :-( So I'm gonna have to shut it down again, reinstall the backup and hopefully that'll fix the bugs. The reason this happens is because constant updates from mybb board, I know it's best to all ways install them for security reasons but every time you have to fix something :-( Every time and it is time consuming. So please bare with me till I get it done.
When I owned forums (3), I was using or Wordpress.
Because they use child-theme....
Never had problems.

Reactions: Ssato243 and R0y

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
When I owned forums (3), I was using or Wordpress.
Because they use child-theme....
Never had problems.
If you would log back in to the website. For I can pm you. I'd like to take to you

akuma35

Dec 26, 2020
Is there a way to increase the amount of scenes when childcaring? for example sleeping with a teacher or offering your partner to do it?

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
R0y About adding mods inside your forums.
Suggestion:
It will be better to create a thread for each mod, instead of replying a thread.

Example of if it was my forum:
The LifePlay Community
- General Discussion
- Bug report
- Suggestions
- Tutorials

Content
- All LifePlay fan made character presets
- All LifePlay fan made backgrounds/rooms
- All LifePlay fan made mods (Working mods)
- All LifePlay mods tutorial

Development
- Mod in progress
- Suggestions for artists/modders
- Tutorials for artists
- Tutorials for modders

Other
- Contest
- screenshots
- movies

----> Something similar...

Reactions: Ssato243

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

The results for the Kinks of the Month poll for July are as follows (Main Poll Votes + Bonus Poll Votes = Total)
  • Polyamorous 46 + 23 = 69
  • Doggy (Best... position) 38 + 21 = 59
  • Netori (you're the bull) 27 + 15 = 42
  • At Work 30 + 10 = 40
  • Old-Young 22 + 13 = 35
  • Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music) 21 + 12 = 33
  • BDSM 16 + 15 = 31
  • Transformation 19 + 12 = 31
  • Interracial 15 + 15 = 30
  • Elves, Orcs and Vampires 16 + 14 = 30
  • Netorare (you're the cuck) 16 + 11 = 27
  • Tentacles 17 + 9 = 26
  • Trans 14 + 7 = 21
  • Watersports 14 + 7 = 21
  • Gay 11 + 8 = 19
  • Lesbian 10 + 7 = 17
  • Vore 10 + 7 = 17
  • Cowgirl (bill Corr...) 9 + 5 = 14
  • Toys 5 + 3 = 8
  • Non-NTR Voyeurism 5 + 2 = 7
  • Scat 3 + 4 = 7
  • Foot Fetish 2 + 3 = 5
Accordingly:
- Polyamorous will be the focus of v4.5 (ETA: 18 July). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from today to 11 July.
-Doggy (Best... position) will be the focus of v4.6 (ETA: 28 July). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 14 July to 21 July. If you wonder why such a vanilla thing like Doggy wins a kink poll, I suspect this has more to do with some third-party modder promising to add something to their mod if missionary wins, but this modder isn't affiliated with me in any way of course.
This way, each KotM update has one week for the community to brainstorm ideas for, and another week between the brainstorm's conclusion and the release date for me to actually work on these ideas and add to the game.
Both kinks will then be excluded from the polls for August and September, allowing others to have a go

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
R0y About adding mods inside your forums.
Suggestion:
It will be better to create a thread for each mod, instead of replying a thread.

Example of if it was my forum:
The LifePlay Community
- General Discussion
- Bug report
- Suggestions
- Tutorials

Content
- All LifePlay fan made character presets
- All LifePlay fan made backgrounds/rooms
- All LifePlay fan made mods (Working mods)
- All LifePlay mods tutorial

Development
- Mod in progress
- Suggestions for artists/modders
- Tutorials for artists
- Tutorials for modders

Other
- Contest
- screenshots
- movies

----> Something similar...
Thank you for the suggestions and I really appreciate it but after spending a lot of time I just did get done repairing the website and not in the mood right now to work on it some more. I never seen you log-in for we can talk. Probably due to it being down so long with me repairing it.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I tried Lifeplay about 18 months ago and quickly abandoned it. The visualization was just bad in my eyes.
The current LPv4.3 is a huge step forward compared to the previous version, but the real feel of the game only comes when you install some of the mods offered.

But this is apparently also the biggest problem for players.
In many cases, you get the feeling that the actions and scenes are not thought through to the end or are only installed if there are enough players and supporters who express this particular wish and then also get a large number of votes in a Patreon-supported selection process so that they are installed. As a normal user, it is difficult to recognize what would be considered an improvement of a scene or as new content that can/must be purchased.

The character beautification, which according to the changelog has been extensively reworked in the last versions, now brings really pretty models to the screen and the clothing has also received many improvements. Clipping errors still exist, but they have become rarer, so that you can now also combine different styles better. However, it's a shame that you can't color your clothes yourself when you buy them. Now to visit every store on the map, hoping to get the shoes that match the color and then hopefully have the matching attributes .... how about internet shopping as an alternative?

You can run your own clubs and stores. But again, unfortunately, it lacks some polish. Why can't I impose a uniform on my employees?
Why can't I buy fetish clothing outside of sex scenes, for example, to open a BDSM club.
I can put together outfits and save them. But here a better sorting would be desirable and also a rule when these outfits should be created. I have bought a set of office clothes, go to a job interview, but there I am then assigned a random outfit at short notice. It's a pity when you are then already asked out of the office at the greeting because you show up for the interview without a skirt.
Here it would be nice if you could compile several outfits and these could then be both actively selected, as well as in the scripted selection would be selected according to their tags.
So you could put together a pantsuit for the office or a pencil skirt and blouse and these outfits would be created optionally when you start a corresponding action.

The next point of criticism is the wardrobe.
One goes already for days with a more revealing outfit to the work, which disturbs nobody. Suddenly, a random event also triggers where a colleague warns you that this outfit might not be the right one, but the very next moment you are fired, even though you had some interactions with the boss before.
Either give one the opportunity to change, or the boss will issue a first warning. In case of repetition, you are threatened with dismissal. Or let's sweet-talk the boss into not being so strict about the dress code.

Well, unfortunately I don't know if this is enough as a suggestion for improvement or which option one would have to choose in order to submit these changes officially.

Source:
The maximum number of commissions per month for the patron tiers are as follows:

$3+ : 1 map AND 1 scene
$5+ : 2 maps, 2 scenes AND 1 animation (1-2 actors)
$10+ or Contributors : 4 maps, 4 scenes, 2 animations (1-2 actors) AND 1 animation (3-5 actors)
$15+ : 6 maps, 6 scenes, 3 animations (1-2 actors) AND 1 animation (3-5 actors)
$20+ : 8 maps, 8 scenes, 4 animations (1-2 actors) AND 2 animation (3-5 actors)
$25+ : 10 maps, 10 scenes, 5 animations (1-2 actors) AND 2 animation (3-5 actors)
$30+ : 12 maps, 12 scenes, 6 animations (1-2 actors) AND 3 animation (3-5 actors)
$40+ : 16 maps, 16 scenes, 8 animations (1-2 actors) AND 4 animation (3-5 actors)

$50+ : 20 maps, 20 scenes, 10 animations (1-2 actors) AND 5 animation (3-5 actors)

Translated with (free version)

dratom

Sep 24, 2017
i dont know why but some of the skin textures are not loading on the models, just black bodies with eyes o_O???

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Thank you for the suggestions and I really appreciate it but after spending a lot of time I just did get done repairing the website and not in the mood right now to work on it some more. I never seen you log-in for we can talk. Probably due to it being down so long with me repairing it.
Your website was down. You can send me a PM here!
Anyway, what's the problem with your website.... database or css/html/php problems

Reactions: R0y

straydogg

May 9, 2017
I tried Lifeplay about 18 months ago and quickly abandoned it. The visualization was just bad in my eyes.
The current LPv4.3 is a huge step forward compared to the previous version, but the real feel of the game only comes when you install some of the mods offered.

But this is apparently also the biggest problem for players.
In many cases, you get the feeling that the actions and scenes are not thought through to the end or are only installed if there are enough players and supporters who express this particular wish and then also get a large number of votes in a Patreon-supported selection process so that they are installed. As a normal user, it is difficult to recognize what would be considered an improvement of a scene or as new content that can/must be purchased.

The character beautification, which according to the changelog has been extensively reworked in the last versions, now brings really pretty models to the screen and the clothing has also received many improvements. Clipping errors still exist, but they have become rarer, so that you can now also combine different styles better. However, it's a shame that you can't color your clothes yourself when you buy them. Now to visit every store on the map, hoping to get the shoes that match the color and then hopefully have the matching attributes .... how about internet shopping as an alternative?

You can run your own clubs and stores. But again, unfortunately, it lacks some polish. Why can't I impose a uniform on my employees?
Why can't I buy fetish clothing outside of sex scenes, for example, to open a BDSM club.
I can put together outfits and save them. But here a better sorting would be desirable and also a rule when these outfits should be created. I have bought a set of office clothes, go to a job interview, but there I am then assigned a random outfit at short notice. It's a pity when you are then already asked out of the office at the greeting because you show up for the interview without a skirt.
Here it would be nice if you could compile several outfits and these could then be both actively selected, as well as in the scripted selection would be selected according to their tags.
So you could put together a pantsuit for the office or a pencil skirt and blouse and these outfits would be created optionally when you start a corresponding action.

The next point of criticism is the wardrobe.
One goes already for days with a more revealing outfit to the work, which disturbs nobody. Suddenly, a random event also triggers where a colleague warns you that this outfit might not be the right one, but the very next moment you are fired, even though you had some interactions with the boss before.
Either give one the opportunity to change, or the boss will issue a first warning. In case of repetition, you are threatened with dismissal. Or let's sweet-talk the boss into not being so strict about the dress code.

Well, unfortunately I don't know if this is enough as a suggestion for improvement or which option one would have to choose in order to submit these changes officially.

Source:
The maximum number of commissions per month for the patron tiers are as follows:

$3+ : 1 map AND 1 scene
$5+ : 2 maps, 2 scenes AND 1 animation (1-2 actors)
$10+ or Contributors : 4 maps, 4 scenes, 2 animations (1-2 actors) AND 1 animation (3-5 actors)
$15+ : 6 maps, 6 scenes, 3 animations (1-2 actors) AND 1 animation (3-5 actors)
$20+ : 8 maps, 8 scenes, 4 animations (1-2 actors) AND 2 animation (3-5 actors)
$25+ : 10 maps, 10 scenes, 5 animations (1-2 actors) AND 2 animation (3-5 actors)
$30+ : 12 maps, 12 scenes, 6 animations (1-2 actors) AND 3 animation (3-5 actors)
$40+ : 16 maps, 16 scenes, 8 animations (1-2 actors) AND 4 animation (3-5 actors)

$50+ : 20 maps, 20 scenes, 10 animations (1-2 actors) AND 5 animation (3-5 actors)

first you make your own scences, the ones that come with the game are just examples, thus the open source comes in, clothes can be added to scenes that you make yourself, cuz thats the way the game is set up, and clothes can be colored easily, in settings there is a setting for clothing to change the color of all the clothing to what ever you want, using other ppl mods well theres a disclamer for that, and if you just download the game as it is there is no clothing clipping at all unless the breasts are really huge, and with the mods that are out there, 99% of them are out dated and are buggy,or dont work at all, as stated it is a Open Source, Free, and Moddable, which means that you make your own scences, what clothes to wear at what places, and what happens day to day with your character. so its up to you to make the game the way you want it to be,

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
99% of them are out dated and are buggy,or dont work at all,
Dude, you keep repeating this constantly, and to every new player, and doesn't helps to make the game better known since mods are actually an important aspect (as you said, it's an open source and that's part of the charm).
Which game version are you using?

Most mods are made from modders that regularly post here, and keep doing even more mods and updating them.
I'm using practically all of them, and unless there's a collision between specific content (and I made sure not to pick two mods that collide), I have absolutely no problems.
Maybe your version is too old? (because youkeep modfying constantly the files, you might have not bothered to update the game base?)

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
Can someone help me out? :(
Scenes are chosen at random if all of their conditions are met. The only way to increase the probability of a particular scene firing is to remove other scenes you don't want to see. If you only turn up the scene frequency in the settings, that will merely increase the likelihood of a scene firing in general.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
@ straydogg
Thanks for the hint
I didn't look in the settings, because I assumed performance settings.
Some of my suggestions have therefore become superfluous.

**************************************************************************************************
Unfortunately, though, there are still some logic errors.
For example, I just set it up to go to jail. After a few weeks (with only one random event), unfortunately, an event (birth of my child) occurred that automatically took me from the prison to a clinic.
All my actions are stopped, I can't even go to sleep, because I am now in the office of the prison. I could play now standing at the desk the next 4.5 years in the fast run and put myself simply to sleep, if in the meantime my sister would not have also delivered and I get now each day a message that she has born a boy or a daughter. That now still 1,625 times to confirm is then too stupid for me and the score is deleted after almost 11 months including 175 days in prison.

Don't get me wrong, the game offers a lot of variety and you can play as a shy wallflower as well as a slut^10 and everything in between. But it's the dead ends like this that unfortunately ruin the gameplay experience.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately, though, there are still some logic errors.
For example, I just set it up to go to jail. After a few weeks (with only one random event), unfortunately, an event (birth of my child) occurred that automatically took me from the prison to a clinic.
All my actions are stopped, I can't even go to sleep, because I am now in the office of the prison. I could play now standing at the desk the next 4.5 years in the fast run and put myself simply to sleep, if in the meantime my sister would not have also delivered and I get now each day a message that she has born a boy or a daughter. That now still 1,625 times to confirm is then too stupid for me and the score is deleted after almost 11 months including 175 days in prison.

Don't get me wrong, the game offers a lot of variety and you can play as a shy wallflower as well as a slut^10 and everything in between. But it's the dead ends like this that unfortunately ruin the gameplay experience.
Have in mind that LifepLay it's made by a single guy.
Consider the amount of work ONLY in the graphic aspect (which has been fully updated several times with all the work that implies).
Now consider the amount of work put into the system, the game doesn't uses a pre-made base as RPGmaker or has a base program like Ren'py.
Also, consider the amount of system variables, with all the data input from character stats, PLUS body variations, and combine it with the above system data. Insane.
And then, consider the amount of content, which has to be built with all the mentioned above.

So yes, the game has issues, dead ends, bugs, and more.
But it gets better as Vinfamy works polishing this and that. It's not possibly to expect a full working game like this fast, much less for free, AND player-friendly (since it can be modded relatively easy).

That being said... yeah, Prison is underwhelming.
Events take ages to trigger (might need a revision at some point). They do work, but the timer set is way too long.
There's not much content if you block specific content... after all, you know more or less what to expect in prison lol!
But the thing that bothers me more (events can be modified easily to trigger often), is the damned cell itself. It's so small that you can't see much of what happens, and you need to spin the camera constantly to get a simple angle...

Reactions: eightypercent

Deadmeataru

Feb 24, 2020
so, I know this is probably hopeless but I screwed up. Have several characters, use different saves. so I was playing with my save 7 character and accidentally saved it on save 9, which is now overwritten. now the save 9 character and all my progress is gone (of course that was the char I had played the furthest in). is there any way to get it back? and before you ask my last copy of the save game folder was from before I created save 9 in the 1st place. also, the windows "file history" thing, apparently that has to be turned on manually and it never was before. there isn't like a hidden incremental save somewhere I can use to restore it, is there?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes