• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Thank you for the reply, even though they won't appear in game I think it may still be illegal in certain countries to even just have the files. Even if I wouldn't be able to directly access them, so its still a potential risk that concerns me.
Could always just delete LifePlay/Content/Modules/vin_Bestiality from the downloaded files

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
Geez... This music at the main menu... is there any way to deactivate it? I don't want to enter in details, but this music causes me a sense of, how cay I say it... Yeah, got it. This music makes me feel like I need to attack a real menace... So, is there any way to deactivate the main menu song?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Geez... This music at the main menu... is there any way to deactivate it? I don't want to enter in details, but this music causes me a sense of, how cay I say it... Yeah, got it. This music makes me feel like I need to attack a real menace... So, is there any way to deactivate the main menu song?
Go to LifePlay/Content/Heavy/New4/Misc and delete, move, or rename LifePlayIntro.uasset. Can also do the same with the .uexp file if you want.

Reactions: qwsl and eryonwolf
Jun 15, 2018
So its been a lot of versions since I played, since there are patches and I heard people talk about modules does the base game not include the non-con or beast without downloading the patch to activate? On the first page there is the lewdpatcher link to "incest-noncon-beast" so figure all three are blocked by some code now.

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
oh no, i dont mean a simple export , i looking for set when spawn a npc, use my presets and not the default ones
Well, the only 'preset' npcs use is a list of what morphs should be used and a random value range that those fall into. If you're wanting to do that, you'd have to use a text editor to edit the default .lpcharacter files in vin_base/presets for it. But if you do that then every npc in the game will look like this. There is no other way apart from creating or modding scenes and inputting the values there.

• Sad
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Well, the only 'preset' npcs use is a list of what morphs should be used and a random value range that those fall into. If you're wanting to do that, you'd have to use a text editor to edit the default .lpcharacter files in vin_base/presets for it. But if you do that then every npc in the game will look like this. There is no other way apart from creating or modding scenes and inputting the values there.
i dont know if i am bugged, but i already tried edit all preset files with my custon lines, and still spawn default ones, is like a master rule is over passing all the presets

straydogg

May 9, 2017
i dont know if i am bugged, but i already tried edit all preset files with my custon lines, and still spawn default ones, is like a master rule is over passing all the presets
that would be Bridget and Micheal, found in the Heavy file, you can remove the whole preset and Quests file from vin_Base and the Default, Bridget and Micheal take priority, and Characters used to have two files of the Skeleton Base but it is now just one, when the skeleton had two files, before 4.0 it would reconize customs, now it does not, so far anything you do to those two files,Micheal and Bridget, located, in LifePlay, Content, Heavy, Daz, will have the game not work at all, it wont even start, as stated the way if you want customs in the game is to put the name of yur custom with a _M or _F at the end and add them to pop and pop1, in meet random in vin_ Base, where it says generatePersonTemperary(customname_M),or _F, works for me, and the meet couple any scene with generatePersonTemperary canhave its own body preference to it, i run my own presets, and none of the ones that come with the game, i have myown custom presets and quest characters, that i have been useing for two years now and with no problems at all with generating different types of bodies in the game,

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
that would be Bridget and Micheal, found in the Heavy file, you can remove the whole preset and Quests file from vin_Base and the Default, Bridget and Micheal take priority, and Characters used to have two files of the Skeleton Base but it is now just one, when the skeleton had two files, before 4.0 it would reconize customs, now it does not, so far anything you do to those two files,Micheal and Bridget, located, in LifePlay, Content, Heavy, Daz, will have the game not work at all, it wont even start, as stated the way if you want customs in the game is to put the name of yur custom with a _M or _F at the end and add them to pop and pop1, in meet random in vin_ Base, where it says generatePersonTemperary(customname_M),or _F, works for me, and the meet couple any scene with generatePersonTemperary canhave its own body preference to it, i run my own presets, and none of the ones that come with the game, i have myown custom presets and quest characters, that i have been useing for two years now and with no problems at all with generating different types of bodies in the game,
new question, at character creation I export my custom, this is save at: \LifePlay\Content\Modules

then i rename it At voluptuous_F, then i put this name directly on pop's files? or i need move too my voluptuous_F to another folder?

later on pop and pop1 files I use the file name on the method like

Code:
WHAT: none
WHERE: none
WHEN: 0-24
WHO: none
OTHER: none

SceneStart()
    Actor = generatePersonTemporary(voluptuous_F)
    Actor1 = generatePersonTemporary(voluptuous_F)
    Actor2 = generatePersonTemporary(voluptuous_F)
    Actor.show()
    Actor1.show()
    Actor2.show()
    "Shown"
    SceneEnd()

but still not work, when i go to another place, the bodys still spawn random, what i am missing?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
new question, at character creation I export my custom, this is save at: \LifePlay\Content\Modules

then i rename it At voluptuous_F, then i put this name directly on pop's files? or i need move too my voluptuous_F to another folder?

later on pop and pop1 files I use the file name on the method like

Code:
WHAT: none
WHERE: none
WHEN: 0-24
WHO: none
OTHER: none

SceneStart()
    Actor = generatePersonTemporary(voluptuous_F)
    Actor1 = generatePersonTemporary(voluptuous_F)
    Actor2 = generatePersonTemporary(voluptuous_F)
    Actor.show()
    Actor1.show()
    Actor2.show()
    "Shown"
    SceneEnd()

but still not work, when i go to another place, the bodys still spawn random, what i am missing?
Code:
EXAMPLE:
    Actor.loadPreset(bodybuilder_F)
    Random
        Actor.loadPreset(hourglass_F) // Just a normal hourglass girl
        Actor.blendPreset(hourglass_F) // There is still signs of the bodybuilder
    EndRandom

• Wow

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Code:
EXAMPLE:
    Actor.loadPreset(bodybuilder_F)
    Random
        Actor.loadPreset(hourglass_F) // Just a normal hourglass girl
        Actor.blendPreset(hourglass_F) // There is still signs of the bodybuilder
    EndRandom
damn i am a bit confuce, how to use it.

then after only add the load and blend methods?

Actor = generatePersonTemporary()
Actor.loadPreset(voluptuous_F)
Actor.blendPreset(voluptuous_F)

or after generate i nees put it on the random / endrandom?(oks is another funtions for add multiple options)

i put the actor.load at pop and pop1 file, but i dont see changes

Last edited:

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
damn i am a bit confuce, how to use it.

then after only add the load and blend methods?

Actor = generatePersonTemporary()
Actor.loadPreset(voluptuous_F)
Actor.blendPreset(voluptuous_F)

or after generate i nees put it on the random / endrandom?(oks is another funtions for add multiple options)

i put the actor.load at pop and pop1 file, but i dont see changes
How I use it.

Code:
Stripper = generatePersonTemporary()//randomly create character
While !Player.isInterestedIn(Stripper) || age > 39
    Stripper = generatePersonTemporary()//make sure they are gender you want.
Endwhile

If Stripper.isMale()//If male load this body type
    Random
        Stripper.loadPreset(athletic)
        Stripper.loadPreset(bodybuilder)
        Stripper.loadPreset(ideal)
    Endrandom      
Else//If female/futa load this body type
    Random
        Stripper.loadPreset(hourglass1_F)
        Stripper.loadPreset(hourglass2_F)
        Stripper.loadPreset(fashion_model_F)
        Stripper.loadPreset(fitness_model_F)
        Stripper.loadPreset(slender_F)
        Stripper.loadPreset(shapely_F)
    Endrandom
Endif
Stripper.randomizeFace()//random face
Stripper.randomizeHairs()// hair
Stripper.randomizeRace()//random race

• Love

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
How I use it.

Code:
Stripper = generatePersonTemporary()//randomly create character
While !Player.isInterestedIn(Stripper) || age > 39
    Stripper = generatePersonTemporary()//make sure they are gender you want.
Endwhile

If Stripper.isMale()//If male load this body type
    Random
        Stripper.loadPreset(bodybuilder)
        Stripper.loadPreset(ideal)
    Endrandom     
Else//If female/futa load this body type
    Random
        Stripper.loadPreset(hourglass1_F)
        Stripper.loadPreset(hourglass2_F)
        Stripper.loadPreset(fashion_model_F)
        Stripper.loadPreset(fitness_model_F)
        Stripper.loadPreset(slender_F)
        Stripper.loadPreset(shapely_F)
    Endrandom
Endif
Stripper.randomizeFace()//random face
Stripper.randomizeHairs()// hair
Stripper.randomizeRace()//random race
duuuude ty very mush, this work smootly!!!

Reactions: Ravenger6660
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes