Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Maybe some celeb preset made by another member for the forum thread annoyed the wrong celeb, and they've gone after the creator of the game.
That would be like one going after EA because someone made a sim of them and offered it for download. Of course EA has expensive lawyers, too.

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
Hello, Can anyone please put this through facegen and post back the Genesis 8 face texture please.Its GGG Magdalena.

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
Its been so long I don't think Vin will show up again. There must be a way to create more animations, what software was used and how could a start be made to add new content?

Reactions: M_e_*

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
Its been so long I don't think Vin will show up again. There must be a way to create more animations, what software was used and how could a start be made to add new content?
tbh if it was me i would start over again. this game had a massive flow, in the controls/the placements of NPCs in the area, and gameplay loop.

Reactions: M_e_* and Zenimoth

Zenimoth

Nov 10, 2021
tbh if it was me i would start over again. this game had a massive flow, in the controls/the placements of NPCs in the area, and gameplay loop.
For sure. I'd love the ability to actually move your character around freely using WASD. Have actual houses, actual places you can visit, things you can own. (Y'know, better incentives for working) My biggest hope is that eventually, a successor to this game comes along and improves upon the overall gameplay that Lifeplay was lacking in.

Reactions: Spamwise and M_e_*

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
For sure. I'd love the ability to actually move your character around freely using WASD. Have actual houses, actual places you can visit, things you can own. (Y'know, better incentives for working) My biggest hope is that eventually, a successor to this game comes along and improves upon the overall gameplay that Lifeplay was lacking in.
same, been thinking of making my own adult game, but if decided to finally jump in i doubt it would be a game like this, its actuall big to do. these kind of games.

Zenimoth

Nov 10, 2021
same, been thinking of making my own adult game, but if decided to finally jump in i doubt it would be a game like this, its actuall big to do. these kind of games.
If I were to create game similar to Lifeplay, I'd for sure narrow my scope/attention down to creating a small city or town. I always found the broadness of Lifeplay to be meaningless since everything is practically the same (The people, the environment, the buildings).
While I know handcrafted worlds may be time-consuming to make- They'd be a hell of a lot better than these surreal landscapes of unidentifiable cubes trying to mimic buildings.

I'd also try and create a UI that doesn't break the moment you interact with it, have more toggleable options like a "needs" mechanic that gives food an actual point, create better animations, and improve conversations with NPC's so they all don't feel like.. Well NPC's. (Seriously they're like the textbook example of uncanny sometimes in their movements and facial expressions.)

Reactions: M_e_* and Dr_Kek

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
If I were to create game similar to Lifeplay, I'd for sure narrow my scope/attention down to creating a small city or town. I always found the broadness of Lifeplay to be meaningless since everything is practically the same (The people, the environment, the buildings).
While I know handcrafted worlds may be time-consuming to make- They'd be a hell of a lot better than these surreal landscapes of unidentifiable cubes trying to mimic buildings.

I'd also try and create a UI that doesn't break the moment you interact with it, have more toggleable options like a "needs" mechanic that gives food an actual point, create better animations, and improve conversations with NPC's so they all don't feel like.. Well NPC's. (Seriously they're like the textbook example of uncanny sometimes in their movements and facial expressions.)
i'd probably lower the amount of customisation in favor of prettiness tbh. sometime the customisation you can do in lifeplay even create dumb stuff, like the penis on female character, its cool but it doesnt register it and it still keep the vagina in the interaction xd (as in you can get vaginal sex despite having a penus)

tho i think lifeplay players will be saved if inzoi is actually a good sim replacer and get some adult mod done not long after the release.

Reactions: Zenimoth
3.30 star(s) 118 Votes