R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Found a few bugs not sure you know about?
1 I'm almost sure game days there is always "two" Mondays
2 When a neighbor has a fight they say they have a fight with their boyfriend & when they leave they allways prefer to them as their girlfriend
3 I dont know if this intentional or not? When you have your mom as your girlfriend in a game day or two she will catch you cheating then leave & block your number? Seems like you shouldn't get caught so much
Not game breaking bugs & still a great game

Reactions: Vinfamy

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Found a few bugs not sure you know about?
1 I'm almost sure game days there is always "two" Mondays
2 When a neighbor has a fight they say they have a fight with their boyfriend & when they leave they allways prefer to them as their girlfriend
3 I dont know if this intentional or not? When you have your mom as your girlfriend in a game day or two she will catch you cheating then leave & block your number? Seems like you shouldn't get caught so much
Not game breaking bugs & still a great game
For no #2, please test the following attachment. Extract it in the game folder, then enable the "XM Hacks" module. Load a save game, open the command console by pressing '~' (tilde), and put in "neighbours_argue" then press enter. Please check if problem persist.

For the "shouldn't get caught so much" thing, currently getting caught is based on intelligence, interpersonal, and masochist stat. If all stat is at max, with masochist at it's maximum (submissive NPC), there's 20% chance you get caught. With dominant NPC (masochist at minimum), the chance is 60%. Those are the base probabilities, and further modified by the duration the current action is taking, pushing it further down. In my playthrough, having a fully submissive NPC as SO means I almost never caught cheating. Playing the game since v1.15 till now, only twice did I ever got caught cheating (I move the savegame through different versions).

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
@Vinfamy

I'm attaching my fixes on 3 events:
  • neighbours_argue: tried to mitigate a problem reported by above. While I'm not finding any particular errors, I'm streamlining the SO referal algorithm. Still waiting for R0y's response about the fix
  • neighbour_domestic_violence: made it more logically consistent; as side effect, the event might be occurring at lesser rate than the default
  • cinema_with_date_passive: fixed the event condition & incest handling
BTW, you might want to add to the docs about writing mods that indentations is mandatory and must be in spaces rather than tabs. I recently upgraded my text editor and forgot to set the indentations to spaces. All hell broke loose when I tried modding with it.

Reactions: AnonF21 and Vinfamy

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
For no #2, please test the following attachment. Extract it in the game folder, then enable the "XM Hacks" module. Load a save game, open the command console by pressing '~' (tilde), and put in "neighbours_argue" then press enter. Please check if problem persist.
Now when they leave "boyfriend" is not mention @ all. If this is the way you intended it to be then it worked :)
If you need to create/edit some stat, check out the LPSTAT modding guide, and *.lpstat files. See also the "Incestuous Tension" stat is actually part of the incest mod, not the base game. This means you can add any stat you like. To make it work however, you need to write some scenes/events to support it.
LPSTAT modding guide &.lpstat files & incest mod... As I was gonna start working on this but all I see is under the Modding directory is txt. files?

For the "shouldn't get caught so much" thing, currently getting caught is based on intelligence, interpersonal, and masochist stat. If all stat is at max, with masochist at it's maximum (submissive NPC), there's 20% chance you get caught. With dominant NPC (masochist at minimum), the chance is 60%. Those are the base probabilities, and further modified by the duration the current action is taking, pushing it further down. In my playthrough, having a fully submissive NPC as SO means I almost never caught cheating. Playing the game since v1.15 till now, only twice did I ever got caught cheating (I move the savegame through different versions).
Good. I'll cheat then :)

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Now when they leave "boyfriend" is not mention @ all. If this is the way you intended it to be then it worked :)
???
By leave do you mean leave after inviting the NPC into you apartment, or leave immediately after wishing him/her good luck?

LPSTAT modding guide &.lpstat files & incest mod... As I was gonna start working on this but all I see is under the Modding directory is txt. files?
The modding directory contains the docs. For modding, you need to add/edit the files in the "LifePlay\Content\Modules" directory. There you'll find several folders, each represents a module which you can enable & disable in game.

My recommendation is not to edit the files in the existing folders, but rather create a new folder, and hence a new module, to work with. This way, when you update the game, your edits won't get clobbered. Apart from the presets (*.lpcharacter) files, all files with the same name will be overwritten in game. This is why the mod order in the module menu is significant. Files in the module which are listed higher in the menu will be overwritten by the lower listed module. If you have experience modding in Bethesda games (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3+) it works the same way.

Good. I'll cheat then :)
Cheaters Unite (y)(y)(y)
Play the game, then cheat the game, then mod the game, and hopefully later create a brand new game, using knowledge gained in the previous steps. That's why I always encourage people to cheat games ;):D

Reactions: Vinfamy and R0y

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Hey does anyone know how to change a spouses gender preference
Go to the Contacts menu (shortcut: P), select the spouse, then select "Edit Appearance", then go to the "Personal" tab. Below the text input where you set the name, there are checkboxes for each gender preference. You might not see it due to the bright background but its there.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
???
By leave do you mean leave after inviting the NPC into you apartment, or leave immediately after wishing him/her good luck?
both ways
If you have experience modding in Bethesda games (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3+) it works the same way.
Never have. I'll give it a go though & if I can I'll share it too

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
both ways
The scene has 3 ways of ending:
  1. Wishing the NPC luck the 1st time you get; this has no boy/girlfriend reference
  2. Politely asking the NPC to leave after inviting them in; this also has no boy/girlfriend reference
  3. The NPC decided it's time to leave; this has reference to boy/girlfriend
Have you explored all 3 endings?

Never have. I'll give it a go though & if I can I'll share it too
Please do. If enough people get interested in modding the game, maybe a core group of modders can work closely with vinfamy to alleviate his burden in developing the game.

Reactions: R0y and Vinfamy

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

After the last update which focused on the 'forbidden' content, I think it's only fitting that this update will focus on the other popular optional fetish: So far all non-consensual content in the game is restricted to male on female, v1.22 will change that:
- Female-on-male rough animations
- Lesbian rough animations
- Some gay rough animations
- Expand the non-consensual scenes/ scenarios in the game to allow all gender combinations as aggressor / victim
- Cum effects (facial, creampie, on ass, on boobs, etc)
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Estimated Release Date: 8 - 10 March

LewdNayshin

Sep 19, 2017
Well, do you know any 3A game which include real size city map with 10,000+ buildings and 3d models with 400+ different morphs each, while also processing 1000+ events (if all the mods enabled) in the background? The numbers might be a bit exaggerated but it's within the ballpark. That said, the game do need some optimization.

Hmm, I'm also using 1050ti GTX but have no problems. What version of NVdia drivers do you have? I'm using v390.65 and haven't upgraded since. The thing with Nvidia driver is you have to find the "correct" version for your setup, and that include trial-and-error. In my experience, newer/most updated drivers don't necessarily translate to better user experience. My experience include:
  • shaders not showing like in the pet model problems reported in this thread
  • slowing down audio performance down to choppy mp3 and/or YouTube playback
  • Outright BSOD out from nowhere
  • CTD for some 3A games
In all cases, the problems go away when I changed the NVdia drivers, often downgrading from the latest drivers as far back as 10 to 20 version prior. I'm sticking with v390.65 cos it work for me, albeit now I can't render in DAZ Studio cos after 2hrs or so rendering, BSOD. I can live without DAZ and other apps/games run smoothly.
Alright ill try downgrading my driver because currently im using v419.17 ill update you if it worked or no thanks for the tip

Dec 5, 2018
Hi, I recently started testing out some basic modding in this game.
I have a question related to the player_discovers_pregnancy scene. If I understand correctly, every lpscene is supposed to have a trigger; however player_discovers_pregnancy does not seem to have any associated triggers at all. Is this a hardcoded event, or is there a way to modify when this scene triggers?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Hi, I recently started testing out some basic modding in this game.
I have a question related to the player_discovers_pregnancy scene. If I understand correctly, every lpscene is supposed to have a trigger; however player_discovers_pregnancy does not seem to have any associated triggers at all. Is this a hardcoded event, or is there a way to modify when this scene triggers?
As far as I know, it is hard-coded in the engine. There are several scenes that works like this. NPC_gives_birth, player_gives_birth, cuck_finds_out and propose_sex_dating_home are another examples.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
So, uh... are we never going to talk about the eternal red eyebrows?

Also @Vinfamy I imagine this has been reported already, but if not - I talked my daughter into having our dog knock her up, and according to the pregnancy-reveal event I am somehow the baby's father despite being a woman and, y'know, not a dog.

...There's a sentence I never would have expected to type :p

Dec 5, 2018
As far as I know, it is hard-coded in the engine. There are several scenes that works like this. NPC_gives_birth, player_gives_birth, cuck_finds_out and propose_sex_dating_home are another examples.
I see, that's going to be difficult to work around I guess.

Erick9000

Feb 18, 2018
How do i trigger a rape scene?
I try to get the girl drunk and kissed her but she freaks out and i can't force her.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
How do i trigger a rape scene?
I try to get the girl drunk and kissed her but she freaks out and i can't force her.
You got to be specific, is this when you met someone at a bar, chat them up, have the option to offer drinks?

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
The scene has 3 ways of ending:
  1. Wishing the NPC luck the 1st time you get; this has no boy/girlfriend reference
  2. Politely asking the NPC to leave after inviting them in; this also has no boy/girlfriend reference
  3. The NPC decided it's time to leave; this has reference to boy/girlfriend
Have you explored all 3 endings?
From what i remember, yes, it is all three. But hey man you fixed it, it's all good.

Please do. If enough people get interested in modding the game, maybe a core group of modders can work closely with vinfamy to alleviate his burden in developing the game.
I made a scene but could never get it to go. Probably if I read the manuals more thoroughly & I'm sure I asked here i would of got helped too. But no big deal. If I would of got it the people here that are like me & like the mom,son incest fantasy, it would of gave them a hard on :)

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes