Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
So, uh... are we never going to talk about the eternal red eyebrows?

Also @Vinfamy I imagine this has been reported already, but if not - I talked my daughter into having our dog knock her up, and according to the pregnancy-reveal event I am somehow the baby's father despite being a woman and, y'know, not a dog.

...There's a sentence I never would have expected to type :p
Yeah, there's no proper paternity system for your dog yet, but beast pregnancy was requested a lot so I had to work around the lack of such a system by letting you be the dad in the databse for now
The red eyebrows are because of subsurface scattering, one of the annoying things about the MB-Lab models is that the eyebrows texture isn't separate, but mixed in with the rest of the skin so all skin effects end up applying to the eyebrows too ...

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
I made a scene but could never get it to go. Probably if I read the manuals more thoroughly & I'm sure I asked here i would of got helped too. But no big deal. If I would of got it the people here that are like me & like the mom,son incest fantasy, it would of gave them a hard on :)
By "never get it to go", do you mean you can't get it to run, even by calling it from the console?

Count me in for all incest things (y):p
Made some modification on one of the NTR scene. On my lesbian female player playthrough, I got my SO impregnated by her father.

Reactions: R0y

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Does anyone know why my number of downloads for v1.21 basically doubled from v1.20 :p ?
I mean I love it but I'm completely baffled why such a dramatic increase? :)
Most of the growth comes from 32-bit downloads which all of a sudden turned from a couple hundred downloads to a few thousands downloads

Reactions: Volte'd and Norlen

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
LifePlay v1.22 64bit Update Only
Rest of the links will be available later today

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

DOWNLOAD
Windows (64-bit): - -
Windows (32-bit): - -
Linux:

v1.22 Update Only:
(for those already with v1.10 or later)
Windows (64-bit): - -
Windows (32-bit): - -
Linux:

Change Log:
- Female-on-male rough animations
- Lesbian rough animations
- Some gay rough animations
- Expand the non-consensual scenes/ scenarios in the game to allow all gender combinations as aggressor / victim
- Cum effects on female characters after sex
- Bug fixes and other improvements

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Can I suggest putting the version number in the client? The upgrade from 1.1 download is very much appreciated, but I had to go digging around in the files to find the changelog to verify I had at least ver 1.1.

Reactions: Gabaw

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Can I suggest putting the version number in the client? The upgrade from 1.1 download is very much appreciated, but I had to go digging around in the files to find the changelog to verify I had at least ver 1.1.
Good shout. Will do that from the next version onwards
Note that it's only upgradable from v1.10 (the tenth update) onwards, not v1.1 - odd versioning I know, but I didn't want to go to 2.0 without some major overhaul

Reactions: Gabaw and n1ck

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
The favoriting system just doesn't seem to work. I favorite a place and when I right click my profile picture nothing happens, or it gets confused and thinks I clicked on the screen in general and does the standard context menu. I can't seem to retrieve my list of favorites, or it didn't favorite the building I told it to, not sure which.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Yes, even by calling it from the console
Well, it's usually a problem with the WHO line. A scene is triggered when the WHO line returns an Actor/NPC. The OTHER line can provide additional constraints, usually either location constraints, player constraints, or both.

Normally, when you force call an event, the engine can bypass character constraints in the WHO line. But if the engine cannot get any NPC to satisfy the WHO line, the event won't run, even when called from the console. For example, you're trying to get a relative, but in your playthrough you don't have any. The engine therefore cannot satisfy the WHO line.

Why don't you post the WHO and OTHER line of your scene, maybe we can find the culprit together. Look at the 1st 5 lines of your scene, it must have WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, WHO, and OTHER line.

Reactions: R0y

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Well, it's usually a problem with the WHO line. A scene is triggered when the WHO line returns an Actor/NPC. The OTHER line can provide additional constraints, usually either location constraints, player constraints, or both.

Normally, when you force call an event, the engine can bypass character constraints in the WHO line. But if the engine cannot get any NPC to satisfy the WHO line, the event won't run, even when called from the console. For example, you're trying to get a relative, but in your playthrough you don't have any. The engine therefore cannot satisfy the WHO line.

Why don't you post the WHO and OTHER line of your scene, maybe we can find the culprit together.
I deleted it. If you like I can write another one. Probably I can have it done by next weekend

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
I must agree that the models are somewhat offputting as it is now. That and the clipping during animations can be a bit on the extreme side. Other than those two It's really a really amazing game. Good job, can't wait to see where it goes.

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
I also agree that the models could use work. But more than that, I feel the interface is lacking a bit. It can be difficult to navigate your way through the city and the favoriting function doesn't seem to work. I do hope this game continues to evolve, it has a ton of potential.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
I continue to praise the game as a whole even though some of the additions may not agree with me (or you) on a personal level; and this is what makes this game so awesome. Not being a fan of BDSM'Rape etc. I can choose to not deal with it and continue on.
I am not kink shaming, etc., but just to share that for me, none of these additions (beastie, BDSM, etc.) remove any fun playing the game; they don't force themselves into the play. Honestly, there really are no other games out there anywhere near this one for consistent play-ability, "real-world" simulation, sandbox play etc. There is no "end of content" between builds; it really IS a genuine sandbox.

Yes, some of the randomly generated models are downright disgusting (sorry, but everyone has seen that Jaba the Hut combo that pops up and wants to go out with you) hehe, but you can ignore these and wait for better looking ones, or even build your own! You can play, buy businesses, hire employees, fire them, train them, go to a bar, fuck chicks/dudes/trans in a bar, have threesomes with your WIFE with chicks/guys/trans from that bar, pimp ho's, rob shit, go to college, be a model, fuck your mom, sister, cousin, brother, dog, work out, fight, go to a museum, literally endless.

If somehow the models were able to be .... attract..ified...? I dunno... (visa vi the Jaba the Hut syndrome) I honestly don't think I would ever stop playing this fucking thing.... this game would be unstoppable....

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
Are there certain stats you can adjust in your contacts to make an NPC more prone to this aggressive behavior? Basically, make the worst family in the world?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Are there certain stats you can adjust in your contacts to make an NPC more prone to this aggressive behavior? Basically, make the worst family in the world?
the submissive / masochist stat - aggressors will have low negative number in this (-100 to -50) , while victims (especially those that decide not to report you to the cops) will generally have high positive submissiveness stat ( 50 to 100 etc)
martial is important too as every time there's a struggle between an agressor and victim, this stat is taken into account to decide whether the victim manages to get away or the aggressor manages to overwhelm them

@All about the models: For v1.23, I'm having a first shot at converting some version of Daz models as an optional setting for the game. Will be difficult for sure though

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
@All about the models: For v1.23, I'm having a first shot at converting some version of Daz models as an optional setting for the game. Will be difficult for sure though
I'm curious on how are you going to do it. With MBLabs, the morphs can be exported (with some script tweaks you did) directly as blendshapes. I think UE4 supports blendshapes, so importing them in is relatively simple.

DAZ models works very differently. I know as far as Generation 5 that it uses a combination of morph channels and deform nodes (called magnets). The morph channel data (deltas) is loaded separately either using injection poses for Poser compatible models, or pre-loaded at model load time for Genesis based models. Upon exporting from DAZ, those morphs are baked into the exported model.

As for Generation 5 onward, it uses the TriAX method for joint rotation, which decouple the 3 axes of rotation of a joint.

I can see no simple way of using DAZ models if you want to support morphs in the game so the model can be randomly generated. The only way that I can think of is to export the base model, then export baked models for each morphs. After that recreate the morphs by recalculating the diffs from each models (I'm thinking hundreds of them) and turn them into blendshapes. There are no straightforward way to recalculating the diff cos of how 3D morphs works.

I be most interested on how you plan to tackle the problem. I imagine it'll put a tremendous amount of workload for a single dev.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes