Ethan1234

May 21, 2018
Am I the only one that the camera angles don't work for whenever you have sex and switch camera angles only one angle works but you can only see the upper half of the characters and the rest of the camera angles show just inside of characters and don't really work am I the only one with this problem or are other people experiencing this?

Reactions: mecha_froggy

phantom000000

Mar 3, 2018
Can upload an updated version of the heavy folder, or is there a way to load uexp and ubulk back into ue4?

I also have the Camera angle problem.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Am I the only one that the camera angles don't work for whenever you have sex and switch camera angles only one angle works but you can only see the upper half of the characters and the rest of the camera angles show just inside of characters and don't really work am I the only one with this problem or are other people experiencing this?
While I don't have this problem now, I remember one occasion where similar problem appear. The cam angle is controlled by mouse middle-click, which has been a bane for me for several other program as well, as well as several other hardware setup. Nowadays I always map middle-click to something else. I wish LifePlay have a dialog where keys can be mapped easily, rather than hacking the DefaultInput.ini file. BTW, I still can't map mouse input when hacking that file.

Can upload an updated version of the heavy folder, or is there a way to load uexp and ubulk back into ue4?

I also have the Camera angle problem.
You can try the game's source which is available on github.

phantom000000

Mar 3, 2018
They have, when i build it in ue4 it comes up with missing file errors and all for files that are supposed to be in the New folder.

I need the updated ones to cook the recent version of the game.

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
Is it me or colors of the clothes you use keep swap at random colors after some time playing ?.
Using suit black colors for exemple then after an random event , that change in green colors .
And when you do a model pose for clothes , you auto adding some clothes on you if you don't equip a slot of clothes . For exemple i don't have shoes on me , if in the model pose have some shoes , after , it's auto equiped the shoes .

Bautista

Mar 4, 2019
this is quite possibly one of the best games i have downloaded from here. However I have a request but I am unsure if you can do it. There are some scenes when I been spying on my brother that he constantly is in erect state. I had hoped there would be a system from flaccid to erect.

Like when the sex scene starts the characters are kissing i had hoped that there was an animation that the character who is naked then rubs at the flaccid penis while kissing to make it erect.

So yeah I am enjoying the game a lot but hoping there will be a flaccid penis system in place in the near future. Also the toon shader is game changing for me. Looks cartoony and cool. I also like that you can change the characters from obese to only meeting skinny people. Very good game <3

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
can somebody explain how to actually get scenes? spent about half hour without a single scene and there's no info on what the settings modifier actually does (i even set scene frequency to max ((20)) but still nothing)

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
can somebody explain how to actually get scenes? spent about half hour without a single scene and there's no info on what the settings modifier actually does (i even set scene frequency to max ((20)) but still nothing)
Have you done something like socializing, applying to work, enrollment in universities, etc? If at home, drawing, writing creatively, etc, esp if you have family members living with you?

The scene freq setting is rather complex to explain in how it works. It supposed to make scenes much more likely to fire, but how it actually do so in my experience doesn't always guarantee it. Many scenes relies on contacts in your contact list, so if you have fewer, it's less likely to occur. However, those scenes supposedly offseted by scene which do not rely on your contact list, like meeting another person. Each of these scenes has timeout before they are considered again to fire. The number in the scene freq setting is actually the denominator of that timeout. Supposed a scene is considered to be fired now. At the end of the scene, it specifies that it can be fired again in 1000ms. Having the freq of 20, that 1000ms is divided by 20, so the scene can be fired again in 50ms. That's not saying that the scene will fire 50ms later, but it will be considered, and after accounting for multiple constraints, the engine decides whether the scene fires or not.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Have you done something like socializing, applying to work, enrollment in universities, etc? If at home, drawing, writing creatively, etc, esp if you have family members living with you?

The scene freq setting is rather complex to explain in how it works. It supposed to make scenes much more likely to fire, but how it actually do so in my experience doesn't always guarantee it. Many scenes relies on contacts in your contact list, so if you have fewer, it's less likely to occur. However, those scenes supposedly offseted by scene which do not rely on your contact list, like meeting another person. Each of these scenes has timeout before they are considered again to fire. The number in the scene freq setting is actually the denominator of that timeout. Supposed a scene is considered to be fired now. At the end of the scene, it specifies that it can be fired again in 1000ms. Having the freq of 20, that 1000ms is divided by 20, so the scene can be fired again in 50ms. That's not saying that the scene will fire 50ms later, but it will be considered, and after accounting for multiple constraints, the engine decides whether the scene fires or not.
thanks, now i know why it wasn't doing anything (cause my character was being lazy and just waiting)

stuff like this should really be said in the game or something (that can be treated as a suggestion to the maker)

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Is it possible to translate into other languages?
If you're asking whether the game supports other language than english, then no. If you're asking whether it's possible for you to translate it to other language, then apart from some text in the GUI, the majority of the texts is in the "LifePlay\Content\Module" folder. Translate those then the game will run in the language of your choosing.

Reactions: Vinfamy

CookieKookie

Donor
May 15, 2017
Been following this game since it first started on LoversLab. I love the fact that this game is improving every update.
The only thing that I'd like to see is better models. No disrespect to the Dev. Keep up the good work!

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
So yeah I am enjoying the game a lot but hoping there will be a flaccid penis system in place in the near future. Also the toon shader is game changing for me. Looks cartoony and cool. I also like that you can change the characters from obese to only meeting skinny people. Very good game <3
Flaccid / Erect system should be one of the first things I add once I have new models working and looking good

Is it possible to translate into other languages?
I'd be very thankful for any translation attempts for the game.
I'd love to get non-English-speaking players to try the game out - but I only speak English so any help is much appreciated.

Been following this game since it first started on LoversLab. I love the fact that this game is improving every update.
The only thing that I'd like to see is better models. No disrespect to the Dev. Keep up the good work!
Thank you. Working on some alternative models converted from Daz3d for the game right now for the next version. Not quite there yet, but will post an update in a few days

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Nice game so far can not wait to see what next update brings
Can u marry two family members?
I married my daughter but sister will not bring up girlfriend or wife option ?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Nice game so far can not wait to see what next update brings
Can u marry two family members?
I married my daughter but sister will not bring up girlfriend or wife option ?
Last I check, while you can marry any one person, if you have open relationship, your other BF/GF automatically listed as husband/wife as well. BTW, do you have open relationship w/ your daughter yet?

Fun Rant:
I remember in Sims 2, I have my character marry the neighbor, have a daughter with her, then marry the daughter, have another daughter with my daughter, and marry that daughter as well. Sims 2 had a really hard time displaying the family tree :p

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes