Reikoku

Jun 16, 2017
it's been 6 monts since the last update, really looking foward for more, anyone know the eta of the next update, probably it's been said before, sry and TIA! =)

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
it's been 6 monts since the last update, really looking foward for more, anyone know the eta of the next update, probably it's been said before, sry and TIA! =)
Information on the ETA here and here from the dev:

932978_1606341860720.png
Everyone should just calm down. Let's wait for the next update. Do some breathing exercises. I just want peace. I don't want my girls to go feral because of you fucks.
I remember the last time they went feral and it wasn't pretty...

408974_goblin_macy_denise_throne.jpg

Last edited:

okkirosawa

Oct 10, 2017
Hi naughtyroad, I have been following you for some time with great appreciation. You are so humble that give me a courage to ask you a couple of questions. First, would you consider scenario suggestions from your followers? The second, would you consider sharing your knowledge and required skills on both game development and the tools that you are using in some other learning platforms that may also benefit (probably not ). Whatever it is better to ask

Reactions: kishanth1234

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hi naughtyroad, I have been following you for some time with great appreciation. You are so humble that give me a courage to ask you a couple of questions. First, would you consider scenario suggestions from your followers? The second, would you consider sharing your knowledge and required skills on both game development and the tools that you are using in some other learning platforms that may also benefit (probably not ). Whatever it is better to ask
Aww, you're giving me too much credit.

But as to your first question, yeah, I've had people suggest things that got me thinking and putting something in. Usually it's people just throwing out silly ideas of riffing on scenarios on the discord or something, or maybe something from a conversation somewhere. A lot of time nothing comes from it, but you never know if something comes up that fits my ideas for the story, or adds a nice little side gag or detail.
One example is where the coven is all looking at one eye-phone, a reference to the mythological suggested by a friend, that was just to good to pass up. Another is when Macy sits on the couch with the MC and gets excited over a suggestively narrated cooking show, giving, eh... rise to some serious pokeys which has her hurry out of the room in embarrassment. The pokeys idea came up on discord and as I was just writing up the dialog at the time and it seemed like a funny thing to have happen, I added it.
Big or involved plot twists or attempts to shoe-horn in a favored kink out of the blue usually don't make it though, because I already have a pretty good idea of where I want to go with this, so even if I like the idea, the chance that something that big will fit in are slim.

As to your second question, I'm always happy to answer questions from people who write to me asking how to get started with daz3d or with making VNs in general. But I don't think so highly of my skills and even if I did, my duty is first and foremost to making the game (and finally finish this effin' chapter), so that is where my time must go first (and what little time I have left after that and my dayjob, I owe my wife). So you won't find me much on any learning platform or on the forums here or dedicated channels on some discords where skilled and passionate people already give out great advice, unless it's for picking up some skill or trick myself.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
The second, would you consider sharing your knowledge and required skills on both game development and the tools that you are using in some other learning platforms that may also benefit (probably not ).
The question wasn't directed at me, but FYI he's programming in , creating the assets in and (probably) Adobe Photoshop. I think most people are self-taught (maybe they took a programming class), but there are tutorials online. As for the skill required to be a one-man development team... we are talking about quite a bit of work.

I imagine many aspiring devs take online classes in writing, programming, art for starters.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Aww, you're giving me too much credit.

But as to your first question, yeah, I've had people suggest things that got me thinking and putting something in. Usually it's people just throwing out silly ideas of riffing on scenarios on the discord or something, or maybe something from a conversation somewhere. A lot of time nothing comes from it, but you never know if something comes up that fits my ideas for the story, or adds a nice little side gag or detail.
One example is where the coven is all looking at one eye-phone, a reference to the mythological suggested by a friend, that was just to good to pass up. Another is when Macy sits on the couch with the MC and gets excited over a suggestively narrated cooking show, giving, eh... rise to some serious pokeys which has her hurry out of the room in embarrassment. The pokeys idea came up on discord and as I was just writing up the dialog at the time and it seemed like a funny thing to have happen, I added it.
Big or involved plot twists or attempts to shoe-horn in a favored kink out of the blue usually don't make it though, because I already have a pretty good idea of where I want to go with this, so even if I like the idea, the chance that something that big will fit in are slim.

As to your second question, I'm always happy to answer questions from people who write to me asking how to get started with daz3d or with making VNs in general. But I don't think so highly of my skills and even if I did, my duty is first and foremost to making the game (and finally finish this effin' chapter), so that is where my time must go first (and what little time I have left after that and my dayjob, I owe my wife). So you won't find me much on any learning platform or on the forums here or dedicated channels on some discords where skilled and passionate people already give out great advice, unless it's for picking up some skill or trick myself.
More pokeys :BootyTime:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You put your right foot in
You take your right foot out
And you shake it all about
You do the hokey pokey
And you turn yourself around
That's what it's all about

-----
This is the new theme song of this game. Inspired by Macy's pokeys.

I imagine that Denise will have an idea to do a dancing game, and this is the song they dance to. Denise turned herself around too fast, and got dizzy. In her state of dizziness, she falls on top of Macy. Laughing, Denise *accidently* touches Macy's boobies, and Macy as we expect...gets some pokeys. Denise is still *oblivious* to it all as she gropes Macy and laughs, but Macy nervously looks up at MC. MC, being stunned by what he is watching.... gets a little...pokey himself. Macy looks right at MC's manly-pokey-bits, pushes Denise off her and runs to her room. MC runs off to the bathroom. Denise, sitting alone in the living room, wonders what the heck just happened....just as she wanted :devilish: .

Then it cuts to Macy's room...as she is furiously rubbing herself. Then it cuts to the bathroom...where MC is furiously rubbing himself! And now what? Split-screen rub-off! While all this is happening, Denise is eating some snacks being proud that she *won* the game :devilish: as she wonders who she should...check up on. Should she barge into the bathroom, Macy's room? Both? She has to make sure they're ok! :devilish:

Feb 22, 2018
You take your right foot out
And you shake it all about
You do the hokey pokey
And you turn yourself around
That's what it's all about

-----
This is the new theme song of this game. Inspired by Macy's pokeys.

I imagine that Denise will have an idea to do a dancing game, and this is the song they dance to. Denise turned herself around too fast, and got dizzy. In her state of dizziness, she falls on top of Macy. Laughing, Denise *accidently* touches Macy's boobies, and Macy as we expect...gets some pokeys. Denise is still *oblivious* to it all as she gropes Macy and laughs, but Macy nervously looks up at MC. MC, being stunned by what he is watching.... gets a little...pokey himself. Macy looks right at MC's manly-pokey-bits, pushes Denise off her and runs to her room. MC runs off to the bathroom. Denise, sitting alone in the living room, wonders what the heck just happened....just as she wanted :devilish: .

Then it cuts to Macy's room...as she is furiously rubbing herself. Then it cuts to the bathroom...where MC is furiously rubbing himself! And now what? Split-screen rub-off! While all this is happening, Denise is eating some snacks being proud that she *won* the game :devilish: as she wonders who she should...check up on. Should she barge into the bathroom, Macy's room? Both? She has to make sure they're ok! :devilish:
Spoilers!

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes