naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
All fun aside, I'm not joining in with the betting because I don't really know either at this point. Most of the remaining scenes are really complex and quite large, and the story really requires I pull out all the stops here because, well, because. It's gonna be some hard driving still before we get there.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
All fun aside, I'm not joining in with the betting because I don't really know either at this point. Most of the remaining scenes are really complex and quite large, and the story really requires I pull out all the stops here because, well, because. It's gonna be some hard driving still before we get there.
A man should choose his words more wisely.......or maybe he already did?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Are you getting near the nut? Dude, I hope the next game is ready to launch, then.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
naughtyroad Will the bear make another appearance and if so... how prepared should we be for the horrors to come? :ROFLMAO:
Well, it turns out the bear is actually a forest spirit that can change into a burly, hairy and well endowed woman at will, who's very prone to prolonged, intense hugging.

If, and only if, you chose one of the non-violent options when discussing a possible bear attack in the last chapter (which she overheard, as you probably noticed her peeking in to the window of the cabin, foreshadowing this event, didn't you?), and you sided with Macy after the licking took place, she'll reveal herself to you and offer to teach you and your household the ways of nature. Also, hibernation-sex, provided you don't fail at a mini game where she wakes up bad-tempered and mauls you to death, but the mini game is rigged and you always lose. :eek:

Or... shouldn't I have spoiled all that? Drats, I may need to rethink this section... :ROFLMAO:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Well, it turns out the bear is actually a forest spirit that can change into a burly, hairy and well endowed woman at will, who's very prone to prolonged, intense hugging.
You know my ex wife? Dafuq? :ROFLMAO:

If, and only if, you chose one of the non-violent options when discussing a possible bear attack in the last chapter (which she overheard, as you probably noticed her peeking in to the window of the cabin, foreshadowing this event, didn't you?), and you sided with Macy after the licking took place, she'll reveal herself to you and offer to teach you and your household the ways of nature. Also, hibernation-sex, provided you don't fail at a mini game where she wakes up bad-tempered and mauls you to death, but the mini game is rigged and you always lose. :eek:

Or... shouldn't I have spoiled all that? Drats, I may need to rethink this section... :ROFLMAO:
When i asked about horrors i didn't imagine it to be this gruesome. God damn now i am scared. But for Macy i would endure it all and more..... But for the love of god don't go there. :eek:

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
You know my ex wife? Dafuq? :ROFLMAO:

When i asked about horrors i didn't imagine it to be this gruesome. God damn now i am scared. But for Macy i would endure it all and more..... But for the love of god don't go there. :eek:
Horror of horrors, bear mauls Miðgarðsormr to death, and I'd be responsible to console Macy. I guess It would be the gentlemanly thing to do.... :p:p:p:p:p:p

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes