Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I've heard this VN is really about a lonely bear living in the woods who tries to make friends with a goth chick only to scare her off and never see her again :cry:
NAME: Bill Buttlicker
SIGNATURE: My family built this country

I'm laughing so hard my fuckin' stomach hurts lol... you should change your profile pic to Ross from the show Friends...

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
That'd be a GENIUS solution if I was registered at Discord. Which I'm not, nor want to be, so sadly it doesn't do squat.
Dont know if it's still possible but it definately used to be possible to create a throwaway Discord ID without creating a full account with password and email and stuff.

Bobotheclown

Mar 4, 2018
Change who I am?! How dare you sir. I am a Buttlicker and proud of it. My family built this world (y)
Never change my friend! Stay true to your noble goal and keep building, the world needs you! Especially since there are people like me who disappear from time to time, even though...
dont-worry-ill-be-back.jpg

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I know it's just a topic of idle conversation, this ethnicity thing. Honestly, to me, it doesn't matter at all. Beautiful women are beautiful women. Meeting people from their cultural perspective is important, but skin color, that ain't important.
These are just a few aesthetic observations, nothing racial or cultural. These women are gorgeous, that's all !

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
They are whatever you want them to be, the dev never said anything in the game to hint at something precisely. I'm pretty sure it is intended to be more relatable to the player this way.

It's funny, put a cast of Caucasian or even Asian and nobody will never discuss the origin, but do it with different complexion and then it become the biggest mysteries. In both case, multiple origins are possible and the story could be depict with any origins. The only important thing about that was for being different than 99% of other games here. This is something that we should have more here.

They're adorable, whatever they are.
Precisely!

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes