naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I prolly mentioned this a few times, but their backgrounds are undefined by definition, so whatever fits your headcanon is absolutely right, and the game will throw nothing your way throw that off. I do get to have a little fun in my monthly wallpapers, which are decidedly not canon, where so far we've ticked off three or four different backgrounds.

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
I prolly mentioned this a few times, but their backgrounds are undefined by definition, so whatever fits your headcanon is absolutely right, and the game will throw nothing your way throw that off. I do get to have a little fun in my monthly wallpapers, which are decidedly not canon, where so far we've ticked off three or four different backgrounds.
I anticipate those wallpapers almost as much as the updates :)

Feb 22, 2018
Right. It doesn't matter from whence they come. Denice and Macy are super cute anyway.

Reactions: naughtyroad

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
In the most recent chapter, I had to resort to wearing a bearsuit to 'interact' with my Macy. Sadly, the lack of a certain tag restricted my options ;). Hopefully, next chapter I'll be able to pursue my desires without the itchy costume.

Feb 22, 2018
In the most recent chapter, I had to resort to wearing a bearsuit to 'interact' with my Macy. Sadly, the lack of a certain tag restricted my options ;). Hopefully, next chapter I'll be able to pursue my desires without the itchy costume.
Ah, you didn't unlock the trebuchet ending. Turns out there's a thing you have to click on to make it a mangonel. Which is still a catapult. It's even a trebuchet.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
You say this but I def get a strong Samoan look off of them. Built for birthing strong men and women. But then again that's just for younger D and M... older D gives a more mexican look.... Mmmm

Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
It's one reason I'm choosing ethnically diverse character assets for my game. Sometimes their ethic background will play a part in their story, but often, it'll just be who they are.
Exactly my feeling. People don't need an excuse to look how they look.

My first impression is that they looked Meso-American, though their look is still pretty common outside of Central America. I felt my impression was more or less confirmed by "Chunky Chicas" and their use of "hermana" for each other.

That does bring to mind a totally useless function. Ask the player at the start of the game what region they think the girls come from, then use that region's version of "sister" instead of hermana to reinforce their impression.
Hmm, I think you may have set "hermana" yourself, as the game ships with the settings "big roommate"/"little roommate"/"big buddy"/"lil' buddy". :D

azafloo

Aug 19, 2020
No. Beta will be made available to upper tier patrons/subscribestars once the game is content complete and I've had a chance to do my first few QA passes to catch whatever errors I can and make sure there's no major problems.
Does this mean there is a (somewhat?) expected release time? Like say 1-2 months? :D

Sorry if this breaks the cardinal rule... In fact don't even bother answering if it detracts from your work.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Does this mean there is a (somewhat?) expected release time? Like say 1-2 months? :D

Sorry if this breaks the cardinal rule... In fact don't even bother answering if it detracts from your work.
No worries.

I usually don't give out release dates until I'm sure I can make it (because it doesn't matter how many ifs and buts I put in, it will be a rock solid date in everyone's mind anyway, and tentative dates always shift).
That time that I can be pretty sure I can make a date is coming close. Keep an eye out on that progress graph thingy (updated Wednesdays on my discord, and it usually finds its way here).

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
No worries.

I usually don't give out release dates until I'm sure I can make it (because it doesn't matter how many ifs and buts I put in, it will be a rock solid date in everyone's mind anyway, and tentative dates always shift).
That time that I can be pretty sure I can make a date is coming close. Keep an eye out on that progress graph thingy (updated Wednesdays on my discord, and it usually finds its way here).
Naughty roaaaad take me homeeeeeeee to the placeeeeee I belooooooooong West Virginiaaaaaa!!

Im sorry :ROFLMAO: I always think on that song when I read your nickname

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Naughty roaaaad take me homeeeeeeee to the placeeeeee I belooooooooong West Virginiaaaaaa!!

Im sorry :ROFLMAO: I always think on that song when I read your nickname
Never do that again...... placing an earworm THIS EPIC INTO MY HEAD!

Almost heaven, West Virginia
Denise mountains, juicy as a river
Tits are good here, beautiful and free
Better than her mountains, Macy's tits you'll see.
Naughty roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, Macy's Momma
Take me home, naughty roads

All my memories, gather 'round her
Macy lady, stranger to lake water
Dark and dusty, can't see the clear blue sky
Her lips taste like moonshine, bear licked her right before my eyes.
To the place I belong

I hear her voice in the mornin' hour she calls me
Radio reminds me of those tits far away
Drivin' down the road I get a feelin'
That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday
To the place I belong

To the place I belong
Take me home, down naughty roads
Take me home, down naughty roads

I hereby declare this the official anthem of this game.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes