Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I sometimes wonder with these long update time games, if the dev just went complete troll and suddenly made the game ntr or whatever after 10 months wait. Would be so funny.
Im not a fan of NTR but if the game makes a compelling argument about the incorporation of NTR that would be fine I guess Im more invested in the story than in wanking at this point...

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I sometimes wonder with these long update time games, if the dev just went complete troll and suddenly made the game ntr or whatever after 10 months wait. Would be so funny.
That would be a pretty cruel joke, and an expensive one too, after ten months and a couple of thousand hours of sweat and tears. And for that particular example, I have a couple of supporters and fans that have vowed to drive over and skin me alive if I'd ever pull something like that. :whistle:

But it wouldn't be the fist time that some unfortunate notion of keeping things fresh or surprising your audience horribly backfired. Otoh, I think that as a writer, if you have a grain of empathy and common sense, you'd think twice before doing something really stupid, like... well we all know an example or two I guess.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That would be a pretty cruel joke, and an expensive one too, after ten months and a couple of thousand hours of sweat and tears. And for that particular example, I have a couple of supporters and fans that have vowed to drive over and skin me alive if I'd ever pull something like that. :whistle:
I'm open to most anything, as long as it makes sense to the story. I don't see any scenario where that would make sense. :)

Ezra

May 7, 2017
I'm open to most anything, as long as it makes sense to the story. I don't see any scenario where that would make sense. :)
You can always find a scenario, so please quit talking about it or naughtyroad perhaps gets inspiration out of it. ;)

So... at this pace maybe around christmas we will get to see our favourite wards again. Good new year gift, almost like last year.

Didn't mention it after the last release but I swear I thought that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Kind of surprised that the blue balling would go on after that scenario xDDDD

Reactions: clowns234

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

But it wouldn't be the fist time that some unfortunate notion of keeping things fresh or surprising your audience horribly backfired. Otoh, I think that as a writer, if you have a grain of empathy and common sense, you'd think twice before doing something really stupid, like... well we all know an example or two I guess.
I have never vowed to drive over and skin you alive if you pulled some NTR on us. I did however promise that i would raise a new crusade if you ever abandoned the game....... thats a huge difference. Yet when i explain it that way i feel horribly bad about it...........for everyone in my path should this moment arise.......... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
I have never vowed to drive over and skin you alive if you pulled some NTR on us. I did however promise that i would raise a new crusade if you ever abandoned the game....... thats a huge difference. Yet when i explain it that way i fell horribly bad about it...........for everyone in my path should this moment arise.......... :ROFLMAO:
At least I know I'm safe. I'll be at your side, not in your path.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
At least I know I'm safe. I'll be at your side, not in your path.
I would yell "DEUS VULT" at the beginning and gather my troops and a week afterwards answer in court that it was all the idea of some russian bear disguised as hot chick and i was just in this cult for some hot boobies to fondle.

Clearly i would get not charged with anything as every judge would understand my reasoning at my age.

And if that doesn't work i blame all on dementia and alzheimer's and refer to YOU as my aunt to clearly indicate that i suffer from some serious brain damage and should be free of all charges. A week later you do the same and we both walk out free........right into a mental institution but at least we get some hot nurses? Maybe?

Last edited:

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
I would yell "DEUS VULT" at the beginning and gather my troops and a week afterwards answer in court that it was all the idea of some russian bear disguised as hot chick and i was just in this cult for some hot boobies to fondle.

Clearly i would get not charged with anything as every judge would understand my reasoning at my age.

And if that doesn't work i blame all on dementia and alzheimer'sand refer to YOU as my aunt to clearly indicate that i suffer from some serious brain damage and should be freed of all charges. A week later you do the same and we both walk out free........right into a mental institution but at least we get some hot nurses? Maybe?
1634936899329.png

animekid99

Jul 19, 2019
how far along is the new update the wait is killing me :cry: :cry: :cry: but i did enjoy the game Denise was my favorite character i just loved how she did her best to make sure her dad and sister make up with each other #bestgirl

TKR

Jul 29, 2017
OMG, at 2130 hrs sunk into the update (public info since I publish my hours), that's actually only slightly higher than UK minimum wage (or rather, half of UK minimum wage once the taxman takes their bite). it also means I've spent more than 250 hours more at this point than you'd work in a whole year if you held a 40hrs/w job in the UK, and it's only just halfway October.

In other words, do one, you blert.
Wasn't even sure whether I'd give the game a go but after that little shut down, I'm sold.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes