Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
also if you have any issues with a moderator its best to open a ticket
Translation =
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have issues with a mod its best to run for your life in the opposite direction till both your legs and arms form a visible circle.

PS: Love you senpai :love:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Unless he comes across another section that gives him trouble and it requires 200+ hours to complete :eek:
That can only mean that a very difficult and cruical scene is giving him trouble if that moment should occur. And those moments are.

1. Macy's Tits.
2. Macy's Ass.
3. Denise's Tits.
4. Denise's Ass.
5. Another Bear scene.

And i refuse to believe anything else.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I volunteer to spend at least 200 days on Denise's ass (for the good of the community of course).
I second this notion and forward it to the President of the house naughtyroad.
Also adding to this crucial endeavour a group of experts who will form a taskforce and make sure the "Ass" is handled in a professional way and we get some results by the end of it. Obviously i am part of this taskforce as is LarryK. An Expert per ass cheek so to speak.

Anyone else who wants to join this "Assfo... i mean Taskforce" has to provide expertise on the subject and will be judged accordingly.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Also adding to this crucial endeavour a group of experts who will form a taskforce and make sure the "Ass" is handled in a professional way and we get some results by the end of it. Obviously i am part of this taskforce as is LarryK. And Expert per ass cheek so to speak.

Anyone else who wants to join this "Assfo... i mean Taskforce" has to provide expertise on the subject and will be judged accordingly.
Sigh, are you guys perverts or not? The simple reason why naughty has so many problems when working on their behinds is not technical or urge for perfection, but purely a matter of his concentration and what it is focused on ........ :p

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Also adding to this crucial endeavour a group of experts who will form a taskforce and make sure the "Ass" is handled in a professional way and we get some results by the end of it. Obviously i am part of this taskforce as is LarryK. An Expert per ass cheek so to speak.

Ass, err, as long it's about bare asses and not bear asses, I will apply.

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
The longer the wait goes the more abstract the discussion of the game becomes i swear at some point people were discussing medieval siege weaponry. Soon the discussion will shift to a level of abstraction that new philosophies and schools of thought will emerge...I seat therefore i am Denises ass....

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
The longer the wait goes the more abstract the discussion of the game becomes i swear at some point people were discussing medieval siege weaponry. Soon the discussion will shift to a level of abstraction that new philosophies and schools of thought will emerge...I seat therefore i am Denises ass....
Yup, the siege conversation was a thing and always will be, after all, how else is one supposed to remove ursine problems from a thread?

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes