mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I wouldn't mind :sneaky:
Hey - what happens in the bedroom between two consenting adults, is none of my business. I just know that as a male, and after surviving colon cancer 15 years ago, I am not into getting pegged. You do you and enjoy :)

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
I think that as long as a dev stays open and honest about their development then the amount of money they make or the amount of time between releases is irrelevant. Naughty Road has been upfront about the fact that he has a day job and that LoML is a passion project he works on in his free time. Naughty Road refuses to give any release date or scheduling because he knows not to set expectations for something he can't achieve. People choose to give money and support knowing each of these things. If you aren't comfortable giving monetary support then thats completely fine and its a personal decision that noone can rightfully say you're wrong for. However if you think theres an amount of money that entitles you to a certain amount of content within a certain amount of time then you are mistaken and people will rightfully call you out for it.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
It's hard to contain my excitement considering the last update's amazing Macy/Denise bath scene and how Macy cleaned up daddy's mess. I admit that in the interim I haven't been paying the closest attention to the thread, are there any hints about the forthcoming updates or are we all flying blind, in speculation mode?

Thx!

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
It's hard to contain my excitement considering the last update's amazing Macy/Denise bath scene and how Macy cleaned up daddy's mess. I admit that in the interim I haven't been paying the closest attention to the thread, are there any hints about the forthcoming updates or are we all flying blind, in speculation mode?

Thx!
Getting pretty close.

progressbar_chapter_6_2021-10-21.jpg

Last edited:

soma7x

May 15, 2019
Ah this thread cheers me up so much I sometimes forget I'm sober when I read through. Not to worry tho, that's quickly remedied.

Be nice if the mods could jst filter the word 'update' to random stuff like 'gangbang' or 'prostate orgasm' or maybe 'night of passionate lovemaking with Susan Boyle' . That would truly make the thread a work of art.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes