Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Well, I've always considered myself as a serious enthusiast asstronomer and I only use the finest of skin lotions.
Hired. Your working hours are made up so is your salary butt we got alot of asses around here.

First Task of our new founded group has to be deciding the best shape.
I nominate Macy's ass!

The reasoning in my ANALazys is simple. Look at it. I rest my case.

Last edited:

imnotasalmon

Mar 14, 2018
See HERE for some thoughts on that.
My two cents on this would be to use the script(s) that is the closest to "canon" as you would consider it. I know that you consider all choices to be canon, but at the end of the day, even though each choice is a parallel universe, there is still a singular path that you as the writer feel is the closest to your vision of the character's personal choices and relationships. Heck, there might even be three or so (evil MC, good MC, neutral mc or however you would define it).

I for one, would be perfectly happy to have the replays that use this kind of dialogue, as it would also give me insight into how you see the characters.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
My two cents on this would be to use the script(s) that is the closest to "canon" as you would consider it. I know that you consider all choices to be canon, but at the end of the day, even though each choice is a parallel universe, there is still a singular path that you as the writer feel is the closest to your vision of the character's personal choices and relationships. Heck, there might even be three or so (evil MC, good MC, neutral mc or however you would define it).

I for one, would be perfectly happy to have the replays that use this kind of dialogue, as it would also give me insight into how you see the characters.
Interesting notion, but apart from anything else, I'd still have create some entry-exit points for the scene script when called from the gallery (or duplicate a ton of script and keep that in sync manually for changes, which is not a good option), and that means I have a ton of variables to seed for the dialog, and I'd have to capture those from some 'canon' playthrough, and if I figure out how to do a capture and seed mechanism for my playthrough, then we're already most of the way to capturing and seeding variables from your playthrough.
It's an interesting problem to tackle to be sure, but for now, saves will have to suffice.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hired. Your working hours are made up so is your salary butt we got alot of asses around here.

First Task of our new founded group has to be deciding the best shape.
I nominate Macy's ass!

The reasoning in my ANALazys is simple. Look at it. I rest my case.
Hmm, this will of course require an up-close assessment of the assets being discussed. Furthermore, I wish to remind the advocates of the contenders that against the decision of Assizes there will be no appeal.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Interesting notion, but apart from anything else, I'd still have create some entry-exit points for the scene script when called from the gallery (or duplicate a ton of script and keep that in sync manually for changes, which is not a good option), and that means I have a ton of variables to seed for the dialog, and I'd have to capture those from some 'canon' playthrough, and if I figure out how to do a capture and seed mechanism for my playthrough, then we're already most of the way to capturing and seeding variables from your playthrough.
It's an interesting problem to tackle to be sure, but for now, saves will have to suffice.

Guys i think i cracked the code

entry-exit points
manually
seed
capture
seed
capture
seed mechanism
capturing
seeding

tackle

Option 1 (the cracked code i just made up)
We will have different entry-exit points. Do it manually. Lots of seed captured. Even a Seed mechanism who is capturing more of it. More seeding and at the end of it all we get tackled.

Option 2 (conspiracy by the bears to literally fuck us)
Either that or we have to read the entire code backwards.
Which means we will get tackled and seeding will take place. We get captured and a seed mechanism is installed. More capturing of the seed by us and this time manually. And at the end we have different entry-exit points.

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
Guys i think i cracked the code

entry-exit points
manually
seed
capture
seed
capture
seed mechanism
capturing
seeding

tackle

Option 1 (the cracked code i just made up)
We will have different entry-exit points. Do it manually. Lots of seed captured. Even a Seed mechanism who is capturing more of it. More seeding and at the end of it all we get tackled.

Option 2 (conspiracy by the bears to literally fuck us)
Either that or we have to read the entire code backwards.
Which means we will get tackled and seeding will take place. We get captured and a seed mechanism is installed. More capturing of the seed by us and this time manually. And at the end we have different entry-exit points.
That sounds like a scene that might have been in First Contact but didn't make it past the final edit.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
That sounds like a scene that might have been in First Contact but didn't make it past the final edit.
Just when i forgot about the She hulk lady you had to remind me again about the game...... Will have nightmares for a week. But there also was very nice stuff in it. But the she hulk lady pops to mind again. Need some playtime in LomL to forget about her and spend some quality time with Macy and Denise again......

Reactions: naughtyroad

soma7x

May 15, 2019
The longer the wait goes the more abstract the discussion of the game becomes i swear at some point people were discussing medieval siege weaponry. Soon the discussion will shift to a level of abstraction that new philosophies and schools of thought will emerge...I seat therefore i am Denises ass....
At some point this thread transcended traditional threadiness and merged with the game. I lack the sobriety to explain this properly and I'd be lying if I said I understood wtf I'm talking about.
Folk ITT, on discord and who play the game will most likely have wildly different experiences from folk who jst play the game. Hell the thread alone is a game in itself. It's become some sorta meta-meta-meta-thingamabob.
I foresee my future accidental grandchildren being required to write essays on this thread in their Deviant Studies classes. And their minor claim to fame can be 'yeah, my grandparent was there and experienced it. Mad fucker drank too much mezcal and poitín tho, so we don't talk about him much'.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
At some point this thread transcended traditional threadiness and merged with the game. I lack the sobriety to explain this properly and I'd be lying if I said I understood wtf I'm talking about.
Folk ITT, on discord and who play the game will most likely have wildly different experiences from folk who jst play the game. Hell the thread alone is a game in itself. It's become some sorta meta-meta-meta-thingamabob.
I foresee my future accidental grandchildren being required to write essays on this thread in their Deviant Studies classes. And their minor claim to fame can be 'yeah, my grandparent was there and experienced it. Mad fucker drank too much mezcal and poitín tho, so we don't talk about him much'.
I am 96% sure we end up in the same retirement home. Cause i can see my daughters doing stuff similar to that at my expense already.
Calling it right now we can make lots of cash on the side. You get the mezcal and poitin and i make sure the nurses are occupied. I also have the best customers of the world already who would buy from us.
Us two. By the amount we taking we won't remember this conversation anyway and we don't have to pay a penny. And if we do we won't remember it anyway.

Oh and don't forget if we get caught we blame it all on dementia. Better blame her in advance before we can't remember her name.

See you in 30 years.
Codeword: Mad fucker.

soma7x

May 15, 2019
I am 96% sure we end up in the same retirement home. Cause i can see my daughters doing stuff similar to that at my expense already.
Calling it right now we can make lots of cash on the side. You get the mezcal and poitin and i make sure the nurses are occupied. I also have the best customers of the world already who would buy from us.
Us two. By the amount we taking we won't remember this conversation anyway and we don't have to pay a penny. And if we do we won't remember it anyway.

Oh and don't forget if we get caught we blame it all on dementia. Better blame her in advance before we can't remember her name.

See you in 30 years.
Codeword: Mad fucker.
Bonus points if you can make mezcal better than Pensador. Extra bonus points if you can make poitín better than my mental Irish family that I'm fairly sure are trying to blind me for the lulz.

As for retirement homes I suggest you read 'The 100 year old man who climbed out a window and disappeared' by Jonas Jonasson. Brilliant read but probably also me. I find climbing trees and making eye-watering rope swings keeps me young. Oh and whisky. It cleanses the liver. Honest.

• Haha
Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Bonus points if you can make mezcal better than Pensador. Extra bonus points if you can make poitín better than my mental Irish family that I'm fairly sure are trying to blind me for the lulz.

As for retirement homes I suggest you read 'The 100 year old man who climbed out a window and disappeared' by Jonas Jonasson. Brilliant read but probably also me. I find climbing trees and making eye-watering rope swings keeps me young. Oh and whisky. It cleanses the liver. Honest.
Climbing trees and rope swings is not my forte. I stay young by roasting my family at every chance i get. Lots of fun.
But whiskey and scotch are the drinks of champions.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes