afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
View attachment 1473174

I actually did this route once, with the idea being I'd be a "Good Father" who did the right thing by society's standards. It was truly sickening... not in a "incestuous lesbians? Ew, Gross!" type of way, but rather the "What have I done" kind of sickness that makes you incapable of eating while you sit in the dark harshly judging yourself. It was heart-sickening, if you will.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The idea of two sisters with an impossible love for their father turning to each other in the dark may sound romantic (or at least kind of kinky), but in practice here I found it painful, depressing, and legitimately stomach-turning. That's great writing! ...But it also briefly put me off the game, if I'm being honest. Save-purge and restart is the only proper medicine! I find it ironic that my decision to have a "Good Father" playthrough proved to be the darkest timeline :LOL::cry:

In short, there are indeed branches, but don't take that one. Seriously don't. Love your extremely lovable daughters and enjoy the game! I hope this saves any curious cats out there tempted to take this branch (remember what curiosity does for cats...). This is the darkroad, stick to the naughtyroad!
Thank you, kind sir, for the sussy Frank picture

• Red Heart
Reactions: merritt258

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Do all the pictures need to have a wrench next to them to be complete? Also the bottom little pictures need to be colored as well?
The wrenches are reworked scenes from when daz4.15 turned out to create images where character skins didn't match stuff created earlier and I had to redo the renders with the previous daz version. That was a one time thing.

The bottom row is internal QA, several rounds of beta/feedback, android version, gallery and shipping, and they need to be checked off as well.

Feb 22, 2018
It's pronounced /fôrˌtā/
Like Fort Eh. Give it a stereotypical Canadian spin.
That's for the musical term. When you talk about what you are talented in, you should pronounce it as fort. I realize that your (and everyone else's) pronunciation has become so commonplace that it is the usual pronunciation; to me, it's wrong. It's just like how peruse has come to mean the opposite of its definition. This is all silly on my part. But I have these things that were taught to me that I just have to enforce.

Feb 22, 2018
I had a few posts removed since I was last here. One of them was for being rude. I'm sorry to whomever it was. If it was you, let's just keep talking about our favorite fictional daughters and sometimes trebuchets.

Reactions: naughtyroad

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
In short, there are indeed branches, but don't take that one. Seriously don't. Love your extremely lovable daughters and enjoy the game! I hope this saves any curious cats out there tempted to take this branch (remember what curiosity does for cats...). This is the darkroad, stick to the naughtyroad!
I was going to run this path sooner or later, now I don't have to at all. (y)

Feb 23, 2018
That's for the musical term. When you talk about what you are talented in, you should pronounce it as fort. I realize that your (and everyone else's) pronunciation has become so commonplace that it is the usual pronunciation; to me, it's wrong. It's just like how peruse has come to mean the opposite of its definition. This is all silly on my part. But I have these things that were taught to me that I just have to enforce.
Forte is an italian word which means strong. If you use the speakers on google translate on the italian side on the left, it will tell you how to pronounce it.

In french, we don't say Fort, we say Force. It's not my strength would be "Ce n'est pas ma force", which is pronounced like in english. Fort in french is an adjective and we are using it as a noun in english, so it would be force. But we use Forte, ultimately.

There is no case of Forte which is pronounced Fort.

Last edited:

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
View attachment 440312

Overview:
Nearly five years ago, the death of your wife left you in charge of your two young wards. You tried to be the best caregiver you could, but all three of you were scarred and hurt by the sudden loss of the light in your lives. Now your wards have become grown-up adults, and the grief you share has pushed you apart. Will you be able to overcome the barriers of your own making and help your wards rekindle the light in their hearts?

Light of my Life is an adult visual novel about loss and love. Aid and support your wards to help them overcome their hurts and fulfill their dreams, or let the pain you share drive you apart.

Thread Updated: 2021-1-10
Release Date: 2021-1-10
Developer: Naughty Road - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.5 v0.6.1
Language: English
Other Games: First Contact
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note from moderators: Look at sample pics provided.
If it's not your thing, please don't comment about it. We will delete those comments.
Also, time between updates is long, but updates are huge. Don't complain about this.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Fan Signs: Krull - Een Vieze Vent #1 - Een Vieze Vent #2 - Lady Aspen - C☯c☯nutEyes
Extras: Onscreen Keyboard Help - Walkthrough (Ch 1-5) - Walkthrough Mod(OUTDATED) - Italian Translation
Wallpapers and fun stuff: Nurses - Holidays - Dystopia - Barbarians - Goblins - Free Lunch - Sierrabot
* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 494976 View attachment 494977 View attachment 494974 View attachment 494973 View attachment 294377 View attachment 296160
will there be an november update my save files ive lost pc problems since the last update in january

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I need to change some words when i make
I thought it was the high society term for passing gas and pronounced /far-te/
"Oh excuse me gentle sirs, I seem to have made a little forte." :sick:
On high society terms i can tell some funny excuses i heard over the years.
In this particular case the following sentences seem acceptable.
"Excuse me, my viscera had an appointment with my orifice"
"Clearly something has been wrong with the odovre"
"I seem to have a problem with my orifice manager. If you excuse me someone needs to be fired"
"The fact that this food is not accepted by my intestines tells you all you need to know about the cook's skills"
"Clearly the oysters where anything but fresh"
"You have to understand that this particular noise is a sign of a normal and healthy digestion" (to which someone in the group replied "Yet the smell calls for an appointment with a Gastroenterologist")

But my all time favorite was by a publisher i met in the 90s on a big event in vienna's high society event called the "Opernball" where he farted loudly in a room with 20 people and literally said "Dear god.... it smells like grandma" that dude almost killed me right there in front of people i couldn't be seen laughing at something like that. :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes