FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Am I on the ignore list?
You certainly are on mine, but I was stupid enough to click the link: "You are ignoring this member, show hidden message?". Why did I even do that? What's wrong with me? Why go to the bother of blocking a troll and then clicking on the hidden messages? I'm actually disgusted by my own behaviour. Anyway, don't bother replying as you are, as previously stated, blocked by me and likely by most other regular contributors in here.

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
No, we're just tired of people parachuting into a thread about a VN that we love, made by a great developer, that don't bother learning anything about it or reading the first page before posting.
Ah i remember this one. Still holds value to this day. Thats kinda awesome but also sad. But more awesome than sad.

Also what is this "chill bruh" thing? Feels like every toddler says that now or everyone from new jersey. Irritating as fuck.
dude, I deleted the post literally after the first person complained!
You're still upset?! at this point you're the one upsetting yourself, not me!

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
The problem was not your post per se....probably these dudes have been dealing with a few less polite complainers before and that's why they are so hasty to jump with the snarky comments, they didn't respond to you as a person but as the embodiment of all the people who just whines about the LIs not being conventionally hot... Is nice you decided to delete it when saw that's a touchy subject :)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I'm not upset at all. But we kinda start ridiculing and shitposting ppl who (like you did) can't read the OP and talk about stuff that will lead to the banhammer of Doom by the mods again. Including our awesome meme posts.

It is frustrating and annoying. But no one gets upset anymore. We ready a catapult and deal with the bears instead.
And before you start. All trebuchets are catapults. But not all catapults are trebuchets. Yes to us that makes perfect sense.

The problem was not your post per se....probably these dudes have been dealing with a few less polite complainers before and that's why they are so hasty to jump with the snarky comments, they didn't respond to you as a person but as the embodiment of all the people who just whines about the LIs not being conventionally hot... Is nice you decided to delete it when saw that's a touchy subject :)
A few = hundreds.
less polite = absolute a...holes.
complainers = understatement of the century.

Your analazys is 100% accurate. I might add to that explanation also the fact that some of us even faced some problems with the mods when talking to those "certain individuals" cause it reached the point of some of us getting really angry with them by the sheer amount of Bullshit they talked.
Out of my head my favorite top 5.

1. Dev bad. Game bad. No fucky fucky or sucky sucky game trash 1 star review. (skippers mad cause can't read)
2. Dev milking game cause long updates. (Yeah Milk a Free game. How the f would that work?)
3. Women ugly. (Literally tons of pictures of real life macy and denise got posted in this thread and they all hot af)
4. Story is not exactly how i want it to be. (Dear Dev redo the game so its exactly how i want it.)
5. ..... the dev for not having my kink in this game (no words for this one..)

We had our fair share of (newbies) in here that got their acc banned faster than any of us could reply and we got some (newbies) in here who started shit posting, insulting the dev, implying illegal stuff etc. So the mods made clear we report and maybe are allowed some jokes and shit posts in between but thats it.

So we can discuss about story stuff or future elements of the game etc. but when a certain kind of individuals join the thread some of us go instantly ballistic in a funny way to deal with the issue at hand before we press the infamous report button who summons the balrog of morgoth.......

PS: Dear mods...... oh cmon you can't tell me that aint funny......

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The problem is the mods made this comment in the OP about delting posts made about the girls looks

Note from moderators: Look at sample pics provided.
If it's not your thing, please don't comment about it. We will delete those comments.
Also, time between updates is long, but updates are huge. Don't complain about this.
a year ago because at that time everyone else was sick of the idiots.

It was clear the dev isn't going to change the looks and he gives zero fucks about peoples complaints. We don't want the looks changing and give zero fucks about peoples complaints.

So when someone turns up, 2 years after the game launches, and starts prattling on about bollocks we were done with a year ago, it tends to get pounced on.

What were they expecting to happen, have a string of people agree with them and point out what an awesome post they made?

Who do they think they are, me?

High key ego....

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The problem is the mods made this comment in the OP about delting posts made about the girls looks

a year ago because at that time everyone else was sick of the idiots.

It was clear the dev isn't going to change the looks and he gives zero fucks about peoples complaints. We don't want the looks changing and give zero fucks about peoples complaints.

So when someone turns up, 2 years after the game launches, and starts prattling on about bollocks we were done with a year ago, it tends to get pounced on.

What were they expecting to happen, have a string of people agree with them and point out what an awesome post they made?

Who do they think they are, me?

High key ego....
Being unique is a big part of what attracted me to this game. The fact that the Dev has made them so lovable is a huge bonus.

Psyokratease

Aug 24, 2020
You're not far off, I'd say I spend a third or so on writing, post work and putting the images into the scene and adding transforms/animating them, so on it's slightly less, but the creating (not rendering out) of the scenes in daz is the biggest timesink by far.

Yeah. One of the things is that every property slider that gets added to your genesis figure by a product ends up being saved on it, and that can add up, especially as there's conflicts or errors in there I guess, that might be clogging up your log file with hundreds of lines for a character, which you'll never see or notice.
But I found one of the biggest time sinks in loading is LIE (layered image editor) stuff, where for instance you have tattoos added to a skin, or makeup. In daz, they end up as a layered image, and for some reason, those characters tend to load a lot slower (the LIE editor window itself is also pretty slow to load usually, so I guess that's related).
I have made up a tattoo in photoshop and added it to the toon after daz renders it. Working with the layer masks is quicker for me. Might have to warp it a bit to fit of course, but it's so much faster. Especially if you plan on using multiple LIE's to get the look you want.
You've probably tried that, and I certainly don't want to slow your progress by changing up the style you have...because it works & everyones waiting for more! :)

Reactions: naughtyroad
Feb 23, 2018
As italian I would like to add: "forte" is used also like the english meaning of "cool", when something is exciting or amazing.
Lo so! ;) It's basically an adjective that means strong, so if you think something is cool you can say it's strong or powerful and that it had an impact on you. So you would say "Forte!" if you thought something was awesome.

L'italiano, che bella lingua! :)

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
It was clear the dev isn't going to change the looks and he gives zero fucks about peoples complaints.
I have to admit that I waited a long time to play this game.
I looked at the thumbnails and decided it is not for me......... until I got bored.

Let me put it this way, it takes a while to get used to the look of the models.
But once you get into the story, you just start to fuckin love it.

It's the special look and the depth of the story that makes this game unique to me and I don't give a shit that you have to wait almost a year for another chapter.
I get gray hair and get old from sheer impatience, but if I have to, I will get myself a carer who downloads the update for me and plays it back as soon as it comes out.

Last edited:

Belfaborac

Jul 7, 2019
The thumbs had me hooked right off the bat and I told the dev I'd break his legs if he gave in to the dimwits who wanted generic bimbos instead. Or something like that.

Well, at least I told him I loved them and begged him to keep them as they were. That's better than fuck-all, surely?

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes