RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
How do I fix this? Even Google doesn't seem to have an answer for it or in just not searching good enough
I'm gonna assume you don't have RTP installed. This game requires that to run, I don't know if it even possible to install RTP for JoiPlay.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
I'm gonna assume you don't have RTP installed. This game requires that to run, I don't know if it even possible to install RTP for JoiPlay.
The rtp that I had wasn't working with the game specifically so I had to get a different one. Got it to work now

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
The rtp that I had wasn't working with the game specifically so I had to get a different one. Got it to work now
Well there is an RTP for each version of RPGM, so have to have the right one (or jsut download and install them all, and you don't have to worry about it ever again (or at least not until you get a new harddrive/computer)

Dec 16, 2021
How does one cure this condition? The info books don't seem to tell how to cure it. I seem to be able to milk myself a lot but so far it hasn't done anything.
1708111207479.png
1708111306382.png

Daijena

Jul 1, 2018
So besides the bug I posted above, the translation is broken, some places just not being translated at all or not making sense, and then there is also the sprites being bugged at certain points in the game. For example when you wake up in the mansion. Or when you have a event for the day but you can't trigger it because the characters are just not responding. Good example for this is when the catgirl is inside the mansion because the house is being re-built

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes