Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Well, I have seen enough!

Freja is already the number one girl already.

Perfect balance of badass and sweet and kind. :love:

good update btw dev.

Still hoping for a harem path.

going to suck being able to sleep with these beauties and then having to choose at the end of the game, that's just pain. :KEK:

I can see freja not having a problem sharing the MC with other girls as long as he talks to her about it and don't lie to her. She might rip his cock off if he does, LOL.

Not only that now he is the leader of the group now and rightful king to be?

Concubines for sure.....

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Well, I have seen enough!

Freja is already the number one girl already.

Perfect balance of badass and sweet and kind. :love:

good update btw dev.

Still hoping for a harem path.

going to suck being able to sleep with these beauties and then having to choose at the end of the game, that's just pain. :KEK:

I can see freja not having a problem sharing the MC with other girls as long as he talks to her about it and don't lie to her. She might rip his cock off if he does, LOL.

Not only that now he is the leader of the group now and rightful king to be?

Concubines for sure.....
Freja reminds me of the LI from Vinland
and I love Vinland

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Does anyone know if the Episode 1 version on patreon is more advanced or same version like here?
I just ask because i would buy it now or wait for next update to buy itt then..
No, this is more advanced, I need to update Patreon, today, sorry for the delay.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
are you sure you saw all of the content? there is a bug that if you click the wong point on the map it says youve reached the end of the update before you have
This is weird, I saw this bug and fixed it, but seems that it returned... I'll have it fixed today.
Thanks for the notice.

for now everyone click the Monastery :D

new hotfix - will come up ASAP!

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsrcool

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
@ DEV You are on a good way here... I will consider patreon after a few more updates. I hope you will get more supporters fast, because you are talented, unlike some other devs. Good work so far imo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joubei

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
That screenshot with the naked Valery in the previews, is that scene even in the game?
Not yet afaik, same with the oriental sorceress and sucubus/devil looking lady, previews of whats to come I suppose.

great update though, far better and more polished than the initial release this time around. Nice renders too.

Just to be sure the witches hut isn't available yet? ( since I see people mention a bug, which I assume applies to the monastery? )
it has this weird open feel while everything so far is pretty scripted..

Reactions: motseer

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Not yet afaik, same with the oriental sorceress and sucubus/devil looking lady, previews of whats to come I suppose.

great update though, far better and more polished than the initial release this time around. Nice renders too.

Just to be sure the witches hut isn't available yet? ( since I see people mention a bug, which I assume applies to the monastery? )
it has this weird open feel while everything so far is pretty scripted..
1. Yes the next episode we'll meet Ishi - she comes from the golden empire to the east (and thus looks a oriental) - we'll also meet her brother ;)
2. The succubus you've already met twice in episode 1 ;) but she will make an appearance soon.

I've fixed the bug and uploading a hotfix as I'm writing this.

Thanks for your support!

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Had a run through this today. Thought it was pretty good:

Liked the pacing of the story and it didn't feel like I had read the VN a dozen times before.

Felt like the "choices" and journal entries were a bit pointless - in particular, why tell us what objectives we need to complete when you are on rails and can't "fail" anything. Perhaps in later updates it will matter more?

Really like all the girls - finally a VN without some stupidly proportioned monster breasted women!

Overall, a good effort and will be keeping an eye out for future updates before deciding if I want to support or not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joubei
3.50 star(s) 38 Votes