Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
So... Did you know the famed Yeti has red hair? Maybe work that in somehow with Freja's barbarian strength and berserker nature and tada! MC dubs her Yeti.
It's true, but for most people it would not be endearing as they grow pretty attached over the adventure, yeti might sound condescending. Similar how Valery calls her Ginger-bear - in a kind of half-condescending half-admiring way, as she's a hunter so she sees her as a Grizzly, but more red then brown heh. She also calls the MC hero even though he kind of sees himself as a loser at that point.

I was looking to develop a genuine connection between them.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im so confused right now o_O.

I guess I better play for getting a better understanding but this 'Yes,No,Not really' is kinda confusing. So no, no Harem because while you romance all of them (If you want) you have to chose one at the very end of the story. However: As for ch.2 you are once again "free" to romance the other girls + previous LI ? So its a Harem in the end ? I dont know.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
is there a chance for a harem in the future or does the mc have to choose a single girl at the end??? didnt see any comment regarding that....

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
It's true, but for most people it would not be endearing as they grow pretty attached over the adventure, yeti might sound condescending. Similar how Valery calls her Ginger-bear - in a kind of half-condescending half-admiring way, as she's a hunter so she sees her as a Grizzly, but more red then brown heh. She also calls the MC hero even though he kind of sees himself as a loser at that point.

I was looking to develop a genuine connection between them.
Hello dev,
I wanted to ask you if you are planning on adding pregnancy, impregnation and or breeding content to this fine game?

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Im so confused right now o_O.

I guess I better play for getting a better understanding but this 'Yes,No,Not really' is kinda confusing. So no, no Harem because while you romance all of them (If you want) you have to chose one at the very end of the story. However: As for ch.2 you are once again "free" to romance the other girls + previous LI ? So its a Harem in the end ? I dont know.
1. If you play you’ll understand better.
2. I wrote the game as 2 seasons, so the full story will be that, end of season 1 is just the midpoint. So we end on a cliffhanger essentially.

Eventually once you learn of your past and your powers - you’ll understand why your question is irrelevant.
I promise it will be worth it, and most of it will be revealed by episode 5.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Hello dev,
I wanted to ask you if you are planning on adding pregnancy, impregnation and or breeding content to this fine game?
The timeframe of this game is too short for any pregnancies, but you have lot’s of unprotected sex, so I’ll leave the consequences for your imagination.

Reactions: _Maou_ and Greebz

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I remember trying this out a while back, but was turned off due to the rape scene of the MC. I see that was changed and we now have a choice in that matter (I edited my old post about it for clarification), so thought I'd check this out again and give it a fair chance. On a side note, respect for doing that (adding the choice there). You didn't have to, but you did any ways, which was very thoughtful of you.

I'm not a big fan of sandbox mechanics, but glad to see this is mostly just some point and click stuff, not a full sandbox. So that definitely works much better, as sandboxes can get messy and become time wasters if done wrong (which most are). But the point and click elements are done really well, and the map is neat too (love the artwork). I did get the little map glitch as well, but saw that you made a hotfix for it so A+ for being on top of things pretty quickly. But yeah it's nice, not intrusive or annoying.

Story wise though, I do like it. I enjoy how the story is still moving forward and we are not just standing still with side stuff or "girl drama" without any story progression. Things are shaping up well, recruiting our own adventuring group and getting a little army on our side now too. There's a lot of uncertainty coming soon, as we haven't been back to the castle in a long time. We don't even know if anyone is still there to save. And if they are still there, what condition they are even in.

I do like Freja though. Give me a feisty ginger any day and I'll be happy lol. Very Nordic Viking feel, and she is great. I'm curious what we are doing to her though (unless I missed that being explained somewhere). Oh and Valery is one of my favorite models for these games, so kudos on that lol. Your attention to detail in sword fighting is awesome as well by the way. Oh and those elven daggers? Nice. They remind me of these old D&D daggers I read about (I think they were called Dearly Departed or something). That whole spider den gave me some old school D&D vibes, and I loved it lol.

But yeah, overall, I'm really loving this now. First impressions aside, this has really shaped up to be pretty great. The little mechanics you have give it a nice RPG feel, but not over the top with a lot of grinding and such. It's a nice flavor touch. Really like how this is coming along and interested to see what is next now. Best of luck and thanks! ;)

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
Great update. Freja is awesome she is so fearless! Love the Elf sisters their magic is going to be VERY useful. Valery is a very caring leader not the vibe I thought I was going to get from her big + and those daggers you get in the spider cave are fucking sweet! Man, it's going to be VERY hard having to choose between these women at the end Dam good job.
Looking forward to next update. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joubei and motseer

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Do any of these warrior women have a nice bush? Or do they all find time to be clean shaven

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
The timeframe of this game is too short for any pregnancies, but you have lot’s of unprotected sex, so I’ll leave the consequences for your imagination.
Maybe you could give us a look into the future with big, round bellies to sexually interact with or maybe there is a chance of you implementing a magical form of fast growing pregnancies for some fantasy reason or race.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Maybe you could give us a look into the future with big, round bellies to sexually interact with or maybe there is a chance of you implementing a magical form of fast growing pregnancies for some fantasy reason or race.
By the end of season 2 there’s a glimps for the future and your new clan.
But for now we’re in the thick of the story haha.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
sorceress have heels?

if all is in season 2 i'll wait :)
Its true, we have 2 big sorceresses planned,
the first you'll meet in the next update - ep3. the second you'll meet at ep6 but she will star in the second season,
and its true they both have heels.
And yes you'll need to seduce the second one in order to get what you want hehe.

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes