Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Man I love Freja. She is by far my favorite girl right now especially if she is going to be even more buff as the story goes on. I take it the MC's cum gives the characters power ups, going by what happens with Freja If that is the the case I don't understand why more VN's don't use that idea more it's so silly and ridiculous it fits perfectly in an adult VN.

I'm assuming that is why you kind of have too choose who to spend time with since the more sex scenes you have with a LI the stronger they get.

This is absolutely fantastic.
I was just about to give you a heads up before you posted. I thought you would like Freja.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joubei

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was just about to give you a heads up before you posted. I thought you would like Freja.
Yeah, Freja is awesome. To be honest i've liked all the characters shown so far, even the MC is pretty badass and it usually takes me longer to warm up to male MC's.

Plus I love a good fantasy story and want to know the dea with his inner demon thingy.

Also those daggers were pretty sweet.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Bit of mixed feelings so far for me. On one hand I quite enjoy the story and setting. The LIs seem to be nice as well. On the other hand there is the MC who is just too clueless and ignorant. And he is proud of it to boot. He does seem to be really good at killing mooks at least. So there's that. Hopefully he can improve some as the story progress.

• Red Heart

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, Freja is awesome. To be honest i've liked all the characters shown so far, even the MC is pretty badass and it usually takes me longer to warm up to male MC's.

Plus I love a good fantasy story and want to know the dea with his inner demon thingy.

Also those daggers were pretty sweet.
The Inner demon stuff reminds me of dark messiah of might and magic so I'm guessing it's Jezebel. I agree about the daggers, they basically give the MC the Hiraishin from Naruto.

• Red Heart

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
The cute elves are a package deal, right? RIGHT?! Asking for a friend, you know.

So Freja got a good old RPG buff from meat injections? Apart from that being hilarious, is it Freja exclusive or do the other females also get a buff after having sex with the main protagonist? If so, being the man-whore would be rather benefical for all parties, right? Perfect excuse for keeping a harem. :ROFLMAO:

Great work with those combat scenes! To my very limited understanding of arranging and posing models and rendering that is a shipload of work, innit? I liked them. (y) Well I pretty much liked all of the AVN so far.

I can only agree with the lot here that Freja is a great character. But to be fair, Freja got the most screen time so far.
I will most definately be looking foward to what kind of goo she'll be drenched in in the next update.

Godspeed with your work Joubei!

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
So Freja got a good old RPG buff from meat injections? Apart from that being hilarious, is it Freja exclusive or do the other females also get a buff after having sex with the main protagonist? If so, being the man-whore would be rather benefical for all parties, right? Perfect excuse for keeping a harem. :ROFLMAO:
She gets the buffs regardless of if she gives MC a BJ or have sex with him though.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The writting is...weird. The mc behave kind of strange for a prince. I'm not sure if Gwen is his sister or fiance. The "knight" that fought Gwen in the tournament behaved like a bandit thug.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
The cute elves are a package deal, right? RIGHT?! Asking for a friend, you know.

Great work with those combat scenes! To my very limited understanding of arranging and posing models and rendering that is a shipload of work, innit? I liked them. (y) Well I pretty much liked all of the AVN so far.

I can only agree with the lot here that Freja is a great character. But to be fair, Freja got the most screen time so far.
I will most definately be looking foward to what kind of goo she'll be drenched in in the next update.
Joubei!
Tell your friend - Of course they are a package deal, they do everything together - EVERYTHING!

Think of it as enhancer, so every companion will get an upgrade to their inner strengths, so Freja is innately a strong fighter, and uses strength and rage in combat - so she becomes more...
And yes, the next update will be focused more on Valery so... I guess we'll find out her upgrade soon ;)
And also yes, as soon as they realize the source of their power they might ask for more :oops:

Also yes, its tons of work, but I think its worth it, getting the motions just right, but also getting that perfect angle and lighting to make it more dramatic makes good entertainment into great, kind of like GoT or HotD.

Btw, I study martial arts and HEMA for a while now, all the moves are actual sword fighting moves, not just look nice.
That spin she did in the monastery for instance is how you gain momentum with two-handed swords to go through armor.
usually only the top 25% of a sword is sharpened, so the rest of the sword is less rigid for parry and block movies and bludgeoning strikes as edge weapons don't work on armor. Also why war-hammers and maces became popular later on, to bash in plates in order to restrict movement and to cause blunt shock trauma to the armored knights.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitchentable

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Interesting - so what would be a good pet-name or nickname for her by the MC?
"Fre" sounds weird...
and Ginger-bear is already taken by Valery so...
Effie, Fae?

There are actually . :)

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
The writting is...weird. The mc behave kind of strange for a prince. I'm not sure if Gwen is his sister or fiance. The "knight" that fought Gwen in the tournament behaved like a bandit thug.
At the start of the game, he's a spoiled brat so arrogant and cowardly, imagine your typical rich parents spoiled frat boy.
later on he grows into a man and a leader.

At the original writing of the screenplay Gwen was indeed his sister, BUT steam does not approve AT ALL, so I had to change it to his betrothed, which in that time period is very close to a brother sister relationships.
in medieval Europe they would betroth princes and princesses very young mainly to gain alliances and treaties.

So think they get betrothed at age 8-10, so they live together, the kids have no idea, so they play together and become like siblings. And usually get married by the king when they come of age - in that time it was around puberty so age 12-13 or so, regular fantasy stories make it into 18-20 now days, but the actual age of the MC and Gwen is vague on purpose so you can insert what you're comfortable with, obviously over 18 haha.

As for the knight - its on purpose, you'll later see.

Reactions: sonhot

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Effie, Fae?

There are actually . :)
Yeah that's exactly where I took it from, as I know they now use Frej for women as well.
I'm not sure its such an issue we can call it "creative freedom" and leave it at that,
even though historically you're correct.

Reactions: bacienvu88

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Yeah that's exactly where I took it from, as I know they now use Frej for women as well.
I'm not sure its such an issue we can call it "creative freedom" and leave it at that,
even though historically you're correct.
Just chalk it up to MC doesn't know it is a male name since they are very different cultures. :)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Interesting - so what would be a good pet-name or nickname for her by the MC?
"Fre" sounds weird...
and Ginger-bear is already taken by Valery so...
So... Did you know the famed Yeti has red hair? Maybe work that in somehow with Freja's barbarian strength and berserker nature and tada! MC dubs her Yeti.

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes