Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents (includes new Core v7):
Tainted - MultiMod Edition (v0.11)
View attachment 2372070

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Mentions: slick97 Crazy_Chicken87
SanchoMod Update
Tainted - MultiMod Edition (v0.1.5.1)
Tainted_SM_Cover1.jpg
Go get you some.

Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly. A special thanks to Jubei for providing us a VN update that continues to push his boundaries, isn't riddled with bugs, and for the open private conversations. It's a pleasure working with you.

Thank you for your patience while I've been working diligently to clear my backlog due to the despised tax season IRL obligations. Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

1. We'll meet Jezz very very soon - next update ep 3.
2. The queen will be back in ep 5.
3. Night romance ends the night and starts the next day, as it includes sleeping, you should do the rest of the night activities prior to the romance, but don't worry whatever you missed a certain day, you'll be able to make up the next one.
is Freja some sort of berserker ? when cleaving the cultists she seemed about to attack the MC, and her eyes turned purple a few times

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
is Freja some sort of berserker ? when cleaving the cultists she seemed about to attack the MC, and her eyes turned purple a few times
Freja gets "Extra" strength when she has sex with the MC. When fighting those extras activate and like when she gets them, her eyes flash purple. That's how I read it. Maybe Jubei has something else to add to that, but it makes sense like that.

Peace :)

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Freja gets "Extra" strength when she has sex with the MC. When fighting those extras activate and like when she gets them, her eyes flash purple. That's how I read it. Maybe Jubei has something else to add to that, but it makes sense like that.

... don't forget about the spider goo she "ate"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joubei and FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
... don't forget about the spider goo she "ate"
I don't. I figured that's the why she gets the "Extras". At least I would write it that way.

Oh, BTW, can anyone explain why the King was "Father" but the Queen was only "Queen"? It's been rolling in my noggin and I can't find a coherent explanation that feels "right". Thanks.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021

Part of the story, you'll find out your exact powers, but yeah, not that far off ;)

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
I don't. I figured that's the why she gets the "Extras". At least I would write it that way.

Oh, BTW, can anyone explain why the King was "Father" but the Queen was only "Queen"? It's been rolling in my noggin and I can't find a coherent explanation that feels "right". Thanks.

1. She's a bit of a loon, and on a power trip
2. Steam doesn't like incases at all... :p

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
SanchoMod Update
Tainted - MultiMod Edition (v0.1.5.1)
View attachment 2471705
Go get you some.

Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly. A special thanks to Jubei for providing us a VN update that continues to push his boundaries, isn't riddled with bugs, and for the open private conversations. It's a pleasure working with you.

Thank you for your patience while I've been working diligently to clear my backlog due to the despised tax season IRL obligations. Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

This is super awesome!!
Thank you so much, I'll add it to the top post!

:love:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So..... I have a bone to pick with all those who have a positive reaction to this VN.... No way in hell this VN deserves a lousy 3.whatever rating... Some of ya'll need to take 2 minutes and put up a 5 star review and get the score where it belongs. Jus' Sayin'

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joubei

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So..... I have a bone to pick with all those who have a positive reaction to this VN.... No way in hell this VN deserves a lousy 3.whatever rating... Some of ya'll need to take 2 minutes and put up a 5 star review and get the score where it belongs. Jus' Sayin'
imho, both time and eyeballs will sort that in short order. An average of 15 reviews has never been an accurate depiction of a true average when compared to OP views and link DLs. It'll sort itself out to be more accurate over some time.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
imho, both time and eyeballs will sort that in short order. An average of 15 reviews has never been an accurate depiction of a true average when compared to OP views and link DLs. It'll sort itself out to be more accurate over some time.
You are absolutely right. Not surprising... Not exactly your first rodeo. BTW I'm big fan of your mods and I'm sure it helps any VN when you deem it worthy to add the features your mods bring. As to reviews though... It does help a new VN to have a good overall score. Especially early on. Updates come quicker, there is a higher percentage of 1st time users and more people are willing to get on board early rather than waiting - IF they see good comments and reviews. I just hate when a new VN gets one and two star reviews that basically say, "I didn't like it." I get especially "perturbed" when it's actually a very high quality product. Like this one. Again, Jus' Sayin' (y)

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
will there be black characters in the game?

Sorry friend, this season is based in medieval Europe (fantasy).
The darker toned characters are in the south, so you'll have to wait a little, for season 2, where they go both to the west continent - where you'll meet Drow elves, then to the south continent where there are plenty of darker skinned barbarians as its more of a desert climants.

I'm a big believer in realistic origins of different cultures and how they mix, a great reference for it is GOT or HotD,
the all time worst depiction of this is Rings of Power where it made no sense at all :p

Reactions: Ragnar

Blamo0zf9

Nov 20, 2020
Sorry friend, this season is based in medieval Europe (fantasy).
The darker toned characters are in the south, so you'll have to wait a little, for season 2, where they go both to the west continent - where you'll meet Drow elves, then to the south continent where there are plenty of darker skinned barbarians as its more of a desert climants.

I'm a big believer in realistic origins of different cultures and how they mix, a great reference for it is GOT or HotD,
the all time worst depiction of this is Rings of Power where it made no sense at all :p
It's good to know. If I have to wait, I wait. So far, I like the game. continue (waiting for the sequel).

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
More often than not, any VN in it's early stages are tough to gauge regarding overall quality. This one is a rare case where it follows a more faithful adherence to how a narrative driven game is developed, which often has a slow introduction in order to set up the rest of the plot without overwhelming the player.

For anyone seriously interested in the rest of the story, Jubei has mentioned before that the entire screenplay is already done in this post.

Some of the criticisms I'd like to address are behind a spoiler tag for anyone interested in reading my personal opinion:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I, for one, see one huge bulk of lead up for the bombshell
who steals MC”s heart and mind during the first installment.
That red priestess honing the likes of the king and MC alike
speaks volumes of the same allure that red priestess and her entanglement
made waves upon waves in the saga of them thrones, so that build up of her doing
her magiks/mind games and MC finally living his wet dream felt marvelous.
realistic origins of different cultures and how they mix
Both R.R. and Tolki made their own lore and their own mix, so can this game.
In this second update, the action build up of MC spending most of
his life saving action - together with the hottie heavy handed
long sword wielding amazon honey bee
sure made it look like the same build up we can admire
in countless workout clips, where some broad would get a work out
just watching hunks at the gym one day and
she would go off banging one of the muscled pumping iron junky
just to let off steamy thoughts and release all tension.

The two approaches to the build up,
the most desired woman in one release and
the hard throbbing hottie companion who accepts
blowing off some steam together, in another release,
they just work, they do.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 38 Votes