Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I know right...

Well I did write Gwen character as his sister, but then changed it to betrothed which is the closest to a sibling that Steam would approve (they are super anti incest haha)
This is actually not true. Steam has zero problems with incest as long as both parties are above 18. They have full versions of Sisterly Lust and other incest game on there. Patreon though....thank God for Ipatches. ;)

Reactions: Sayajin2205

romamerda

May 12, 2018
too bad The Queen is dead, or is ist she's not ? or maybe we can make her alive again ? can't wiat for The Queen story and scene

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I can provide a build np, but I need a tester :D
and I can place the link in the unofficial line
I usually just add the Linux part from the SDK if the author removes or doesn't add the Linux files. In this case that didn't work because my script of doing this thinks it is Ren'py 7.5.3 because it still uses Python 2 for the detection. After an Pickle 5 error its was clear that this must be a 8.0 version because that uses Python 3 and the files in the lib directory confirms that. With some tweaking of my script it now works. Game starts fine under Debian Buster. I will now start playing, but I don't think there will be any problem. Ren'py supports Linux and macOS out of the box, so I don't understand your hesitation?

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Ren'py supports Linux and macOS out of the box, so I don't understand your hesitation?
I'm not Joubei, but generally supporting a platform you don't have access to is a pain in the butt. And if you release something, people will give you support questions. Doesn't matter if you write "unofficial" next to it.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Nowadays it is pretty easy to create a virtual machine. But again you use a game engine like Ren'py because then you don't have to worry about the platform it will run under. Plus that macOS and Linux users know that support from Windows developers is difficult, but most of the time they also read errors and from that figure out what the problem is. However I don't care. It is easy to add Linux to the game even if the author doesn't want that...

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Here's an addition to my fan signatures for "Tainted", the dev Joubei asked me to create
due to fan requests for a custom...

S p e c i a l Freja Sig
300 x 124 px / 0,9 MB (Gorse)

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/03/2499988_Frej_siG.gif
*********************************************************************************************

This is short before Freja's going to go berserk :devilish:, so be careful when you use this sig in your personal signature :LOL:.

Adventure on and enjoy!

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Here's an addition to my fan signatures for "Tainted", the dev Joubei asked me to create
due to fan requests for a custom...

S p e c i a l Freja Sig
300 x 124 px / 0,9 MB (Gorse)

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/03/2499988_Frej_siG.gif
*********************************************************************************************

This is short before Freja's going to go berserk :devilish:, so be careful when you use this sig in your personal signature :LOL:.

Adventure on and enjoy!
Oh wow - epic!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gorse

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
PLEASE PLEASE I am begging you, stop with the constant hand movements its annoying as fuck.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not a bad enjoyable update for the most part, except for the stupid constant hand-waving, it was so off-putting, especially the pointing, it's rude to point, like get your hand out the way and stop blocking the hot chicks FFS, no one wants to see the MC damn hand all the time.

So I am guessing there is some sort of good demon maybe helping us.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Not a bad enjoyable update for the most part, except for the stupid constant hand-waving, it was so off-putting, especially the pointing, it's rude to point, like get your hand out the way and stop blocking the hot chicks FFS, no one wants to see the MC damn hand all the time.

So I am guessing there is some sort of good demon maybe helping us.
If I'm standing next to Freja... especially if I'm between you and her... my hand would be in your way too. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joubei

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Interesting:unsure:. I thought I had posted an initial feedbacks and reviews for the previous version but it is nowhere to be found:ROFLMAO:. I guess this one should cover all contents up to the latest release then.

General Feedbacks and/or Reviews.
The renders and visuals are great, complimented by the RPG medeival theme ( font, icons, menus, environments, costumes etc. )(y).
The female NPCs ( especially the LIs ) are visually stunning and hawt:love:.
The BJ scenes are hawt and well-made IMO. The sex scene is a bit underwhelming but it is not big deal IMO because it is not the main focus of the game and it can be improved later ( with experience ). I really like the nude scenes, they are really good especially the waterfall scene:D.
The musics and sound effects are very nice to the ears. Waterfall ( folklore ) song is nice(y).
Writing is very good, well-written plot ( the story itself is already complete ) and comfortable pacing. The game has well-established bounded context, it will end after 2 seasons.
Balanced text-image ratio ( those who prefers reading might not like it very much:oops: ).
IMO, the dialogues and scenes are purposely 'just enough' ( not elaborated ) as one storytelling tecnnique being used.
The plot and game develops following RPG 'formula', doing quests, adding companions, going places, maps, battles like that ( idk what is the correct term ). This game can serve as the foundation of a full-blown 3D RPG game made with Unreal Engine 5 or RED Engine for example.
At the moment, there are choices in the game but none are critical/impactful branching choice. It feels kinetic VN now but this will not always be the case later on. Not sure if it is a bug or not, but the MC can 'reject' Freja all the way and still able to have sex with her at night by knocking at her door.
Players are already introduced to 6 out of the 7 LIs ( 'poster' girls ) - Princess "Gwen" Guinevere, Jezzabell, Freja, Valery, Sophie and Sylvie, the last one is the 'Witch'.
This game has way too many fantasy elements that it doesn't need harem and/or incest sprinkled on top:ROFLMAO:.
Biggest drawback is that NOT ENOUGH contents:p.

Overall, a really awesome production.

Tainted v0.1.5.1 initial feedbacks and reviews ( spoiler heavy ):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding Linux Support.

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes