operamini

Sep 2, 2019
took the time to play from the start again, as i hadn't played the rework yet, noticed that we are slightly more brattier at the start making it in line with what the dev had talked about before as being the objective he wanted to portray, and that damn witch slapped me :eek: :KEK:, which i liked (i swear i am not a masochist ).
About the new update: Freja is great (i need to slip personalities again(one for each girl) ), the story really picks up speed, but managed to not feel rushed (though those black ravens work at the speed of light), really liked the magical daggers it goes well with the bow, though i wonder if there is a price to pay for their abilities considering the blood we see when we first pick them up.
and if you sleep with freja her eyes turn pink, guessing that has to do with the voices we keep hearing.
overall really great stuff, big thumbs up here.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
aww, saw the tags for this game, and got a bit dissapointed, not because the queen is the mother, but i kinda want to bang her..:devilish:

Reactions: Faxe10%

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
OK, so the intro dialogue isn't great and all feels like it zips by faster than it should, but after that everything settles in to a pretty decent, interesting story and was really good. Looking forward to future updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joubei

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
OK, so the intro dialogue isn't great and all feels like it zips by faster than it should, but after that everything settles in to a pretty decent, interesting story and was really good. Looking forward to future updates.
The purpose of act 1 (intro) is to show the life before the story, and to introduce the main plot, so zipping through it is kind of on purpose, then act 2 - the actual game we get to know the characters and go along for the long ride.

At least to get the right pacing for a good story.

Thanks for the compliment :)

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
The idea of the army headquarters is good, I hope it will be actively used.
The idea of running an army would be nice.

Is Jazabell a LI?

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
The idea of the army headquarters is good, I hope it will be actively used.
The idea of running an army would be nice.

Is Jazabell a LI?
Thanks for the compliment,
You'll soon have command of the scouts, but later on, there will be 3 armies to command.

Jezz will have an important roll in the story, and you can have encounters with her, but she is not a full companion, as in she doesn't go on missions with you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: risky0

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Thanks for the compliment,
You'll soon have command of the scouts, but later on, there will be 3 armies to command.

Jezz will have an important roll in the story, and you can have encounters with her, but she is not a full companion, as in she doesn't go on missions with you.
I must say the game is really gorgous and has really great characters and fantastic story ideas, it really sent me back to the old school RPG VN's (without kinky stuff but great story and romance options) from the early 90's just highly polished and with sexy girls and scenes.
I think you really do a great mix of fantasy, kinky stuff and story here. I will support you with next update on patreon because
what i coulds see until now is really very ambitious. Wish u really all the best and success with this game.

• Red Heart

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Hi Thanks for the compliments, means a-lot,

Would you mind rating the thread?
It would be so helpful, so other people may try this game out as well.

Thank you so much :love:
sure I will(y). but first I need to buy a dictionary to choose which words will be needed for this fabulous game:love: even if I find those words, it will have less effect because there are no such words to describe this masterpiece.RESPECT giphy (8).gif

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Hello Joubei nice soundtrack, especially this song from cave in which you are going to with Freja, any hints how I can find this song?
Hi, that specific song I made original for this game with my composer,
but you can find versions of it in YouTube, its called "My mother told me" and its an old Norse shanty.

When I release to steam it will be in a bonus directory in the game folder.

real happy you like it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blazejro

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just played this game for the first time I gotta say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i don't know if it's been asked yet but do you have to bang all the chick or can you focus on one
the comment above said it's coming to steam i will definetly buy it when it does because i really like it

• Red Heart

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
I just played this game for the first time I gotta say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i don't know if it's been asked yet but do you have to bang all the chick or can you focus on one
the comment above said it's coming to steam i will definetly buy it when it does because i really like it
All the encounters are optional, you must sleep with at least 1 girl in order to be on the positive ending.
otherwise, you'll get something... else :D

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
All the encounters are optional, you must sleep with at least 1 girl in order to be on the positive ending.
otherwise, you'll get something... else :D
Awesome i know i will stick to one i just don't know which one yet lol

• Red Heart

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Awesome i know i will stick to one i just don't know which one yet lol
It's why there's a "dating" phase, and a "romance" phase, so you can "go out" with all of them, get to know them a little, do some adventures together, and you can even take it a little farther with some light flirting before you commit to one of them.
(or if you play your cards right - all of them) haha.

Keep in mind that depends on their personality they might get jealousy or even welcome it.

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes