RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Speak the truth there dev, Gwen is alive right?
She has a huge highlight being between Valery and Freja, not to mention that it would be too stupid to throw away a model of a well-made character.

Another character that seems important is the witch, she is definitely alive.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Speak the truth there dev, Gwen is alive right?
She has a huge highlight being between Valery and Freja, not to mention that it would be too stupid to throw away a model of a well-made character.

Another character that seems important is the witch, she is definitely alive.
If you played the prologue until the end, we see a vision of hers, she's alive, but at this point of the story she's not in the best of shapes.
As for the Witch, I think she's crafty enough to handle whatever, don't you?

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
They both have major parts to play in the story, you will see them again very soon.
Gwen will make a huge comeback very soon - ep4, and the queen will make a comeback in ep5 :), after all Gwen is one of your LIs.
well then i now know its not a game for me. it looked interesting but seeing that how even if you do everything right you still cant save them i just know it wont be a game for me. good luck with the game though for those who will like it.

• Angry
Reactions: Faxe10% and Joubei

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
well then i now know its not a game for me. it looked interesting but seeing that how even if you do everything right you still cant save them i just know it wont be a game for me. good luck with the game though for those who will like it.
In ep4 there's a large portion of the episode dedicated to saving Gwen, and then you meet the queen back in ep5,
so I really don't understand what you're on about?!

This is a large part of the main storyline.
as in the whole story starts in order to save Gwen... or you missed it on the last slide of ep1??

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
In ep4 there's a large portion of the episode dedicated to saving Gwen, and then you meet the queen back in ep5,
so I really don't understand what you're on about?!

This is a large part of the main storyline.
as in the whole story starts in order to save Gwen... or you missed it on the last slide of ep1??
Sometimes the only point in replying is to be able to say you did. :mad:

Because sometimes they are just trollin' :sleep: What a waste of energy. BTW, Joubei, get back to work! :D We're all anxious to see the next installment!!! (y) How 'bout a little teaser? eh? yeah? yeah? yeah! :p

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You're contradicting yourself. Do you want Joubei to work on the next installment or waste energy on a teaser? :p
Yes!!!

Edit: Joubei can do it all! He is the tireless dev. He spends 18 hours a day working on Tainted and 2 hours a day catering to the whims, requests and questions of F95 freeloaders like us. :oops: But can you believe? This lazy dev actually sleeps 4 hours every day... Disgraceful. Work more, Joubei!!:cool:

Last edited:

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Yes!!!

Edit: Joubei can do it all! He is the tireless dev. He spends 18 hours a day working on Tainted and 2 hours a day catering to the whims, requests and questions of F95 freeloaders like us. :oops: But can you believe? This lazy dev actually sleeps 4 hours every day... Disgraceful. Work more, Joubei!!:cool:
18hr days sounds about right haha!!

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
18hr days sounds about right haha!!
Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, reply to toxic comments, work twenty-nine hours a day creating AVNs, and pay my patreons for the privilege of releasing it to them, and when I got home, the forum members would kill me and dance about on my grave singing 'Hallelujah.'

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Just started this. This eats all other AVN s alive. I am still at the very beginning, but damn, the quality of this is something else. And not talking just about renders. I am a huge norse fanatic, and putting in Þat mælti mín móðir is quite a lexical feat(would have been better to have it sung in old scandinavian/norse, though there are very few females who pronounce it the right way and not Icelandic). I am sooo hyped, holy eyepatch of the Allfather.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Just started this. This eats all other AVN s alive. I am still at the very beginning, but damn, the quality of this is something else. And not talking just about renders. I am a huge norse fanatic, and putting in Þat mælti mín móðir is quite a lexical feat(would have been better to have it sung in old scandinavian/norse, though there are very few females who pronounce it the right way and not Icelandic). I am sooo hyped, holy eyepatch of the Allfather.
Thank you so much, we actually made this song original in the studio with my composer she also did the vocals!
Also I decided to do it in English as most players would not be able to relate, so I compromised in putting the original language with the substiles in parenthesis :D.

Would be awesome if you could review the thread as well, it may help others give it a try.

Thanks again!

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes