nzn

Aug 9, 2019
You can keep the basic bitches. Give me the demon.
well it is a vary basic demon tbh. can't say i'm exited for his one...
but yea thiefling lookalike popularity is high so this makes scense.

If it gets more people to play, I'm all for it,
between us the title and capsule art, is separate from the game itself :D
that is fair.
seeing as i don't like this capsule art i don't think i can offer any input on the skin tone.
on the subtitle all i can sugest at this moment is perhaps dark gambit or as a nod to previous title tainted gambit. neither feels good but nor do the other 3 options (age of heroines least of all honestly)

i would like to repeat my previous suggestion to include previous title in the thread

a small point to note on the thread:
perhaps it would be wise to include the previous title in parenthesis to make players find or return to this tread easier.
lilith rising (previously tainted) or something along those lines.
it might not affect many people but it costs nothing to do and i cant see how you would lose players this way
i know i did recommend the previous title somewhere on this site when someone asked for fantasy recommendations but i can't remember where. and i doubt i'm the only one.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
After long and hard brainstorming, and thinking session, here is where we're at with the title:
(and the art).
Lilith_Capsule_FINAL.jpg

So the idea hear is that every season will have a different subtitle,

season 1 = book I: Pawn
season 2 = book II: Knight
season 3 = book III: Rook
season 4 = book IV: Bishop
season 5 = book V: Queen
season 6 = book VI: King

I'm going for Lilith playing "chess", her board is the universe, and goal win is ultimate power.
You (the mc) on the other hand plays different roles in each season, getting closer and closer to the core, and you gain power in the mean time.
So the season's names signify the levels of power / influence that you gain, and by the end of it you become a godlike as well.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
After long and hard brainstorming, and thinking session, here is where we're at with the title:
(and the art).
View attachment 2628391

I'm going for Lilith playing "chess", her board is the universe, and goal win is ultimate power.
You (the mc) on the other hand plays different roles in each season, getting closer and closer to the core, and you gain power in the mean time.
So the season's names signify the levels of power / influence that you gain, and by the end of it you become a godlike as well.
Well, I love it. But, then, I'm biased since this idea was something that came out of a conversation I had with Joubei. What I think is hilarious is that Papa Phat (my good Bud) face palmed the idea. Damn, Phat. I'm really hurt...:cool:

• Hey there
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, I love it. But, then, I'm biased since this idea was something that came out of a conversation I had with Joubei. What I think is hilarious is that Papa Phat (my good Bud) face palmed the idea. Damn, Phat. I'm really hurt...:cool:
What did you expect. My only comment on chess term usage called it lame, nerdy chess cliché. Not feeling it. I still like your ideas better. This whole Lilith naming thing is a mistake IMHO. If I hadn't seen Freja and read Tainted as the title, I wouldn't straight passed on Lilith, still may... we'll see.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:oops:(y)

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
What did you expect. My only comment on chess term usage called it lame, nerdy chess cliché. Not feeling it. I still like your ideas better. This whole Lilith naming thing is a mistake IMHO. If I hadn't seen Freja and read Tainted as the title, I wouldn't straight passed on Lilith, still may... we'll see.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:oops:(y)
No worries, m8. I don't care too much about the title. Just trying to help out if I can. What I care about is the story and the art. Both are exceptional here. I'm a freeloader just like you and we both like to give back a bit if we can. I'm gonna give what support I can because I truly think this will develop into an epic much like LRH did. Personally, if I had to choose one title out of all the confusion...hitmebaby had a great one with, 'Lillith's Rising: Age of the Way Hot Bitches'⟨™⟩. :LOL: Heh, you know me - any chance I get to fly the flag. :devilish:

• Hey there

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No worries, m8. I don't care too much about the title. Just trying to help out if I can. What I care about is the story and the art. Both are exceptional here. I'm a freeloader just like you and we both like to give back a bit if we can. I'm gonna give what support I can because I truly think this will develop into an epic much like LRH did. Personally, if I had to choose one title out of all the confusion...hitmebaby had a great one with, 'Lillith's Rising: Age of the Way Hot Bitches'⟨™⟩. :LOL: Heh, you know me - any chance I get to fly the flag. :devilish:
I'm still stuck on Tainted. The game files still bear that name. It was that title and Freja's image that initially drew me in... Lilith threatens to drive me off. Really not feeling it giving her such a bright spotlight. Putting Lilith up front is a mistake. We went from discussing whether to have Freja or Gwen on the cover to "who the fuck is this Lilith bitch?" in the span of one visit to the next. Still not feeling it. Like I said, if it were Lilith on the cover before I took my initial DL, I would've just passed on by and not DL. Meanwhile, I still have Ataegina update to play (a fantasy game that allows the player to choose good, neutral or evil path. I'm sure you already know which I chose...) so I'm off to play that and several others I have laying in wait...

Peace out, Phat;)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
(and the art).
View attachment 2628391

I was advocating for the chess imagery and hero's journey, so thumbs up!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I was advocating for the chess imagery and hero's journey, so thumbs up!
Yeah, I am really kinda diggin' on that "godlike" part of Joubei's description! :cool: I mean... there's gotta be a reason behind deserving a harem, right?

hitmebaby

Apr 22, 2022
(and the art).
View attachment 2628391

Dude, this image with this title really miss the mark. Anyone seeing this will expect Lilith to be the protagonist and to play as her. I don't see this working unless this game was Diablo. It is just my opinion but if you have the confidence in your game...

hitmebaby

Apr 22, 2022
Ooh, I like the look of this. Nice title ;)
Her poster even is a better card for this game imo lol. 'Tainted' was general and vague enough to work well but having Lilith's humanly face and name on the card, specially 'Rising', and her not being the player is weird. Maybe if it was just 'Lilith' or 'Lilith's decent', trap, decay, pull, spiral, temptation, abyss, corruption, farts... idk but I don't think this card is very representative.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Her poster even is a better card for this game imo lol. 'Tainted' was general and vague enough to work well but having Lilith's humanly face and name on the card, specially 'Rising', and her not being the player is weird. Maybe if it was just 'Lilith' or 'Lilith's decent', trap, decay, pull, spiral, temptation, abyss, corruption, farts... idk but I don't think this card is very representative.
The whole Lilith thing is like ripoff of Diablo 4 anyway. The more I hear and think about it, the less I like it.:censored:

hitmebaby

Apr 22, 2022
The whole Lilith thing is like ripoff of Diablo 4 anyway. The more I hear and think about it, the less I like it.:censored:
To be fair, Lilith is as old as Mesopotamia and blizzard doesn't own it. Specially not to me that considers the Diablo franchise went to shite two installments ago.

Reactions: Plaedios

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Maybe the reason Lillith is so evil is because she just needs love maybe the mc should take her on a very romantic date
Why he could even tell her she is beautiful and maybe even hold her hand (How lewd).
That will definitely melt her icy heart.
This applies to this game and also Diablo IV.

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes