PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I suppose you are wanting to know, whichone, which one? Well, the answer is yes. Formerly, Lilith Rising was formally known as Tainted. But, now, it is formally Lilith Rising and, also, yes, it is the formal title - not a chapter title.

Just so you know... if, tomorrow, you reappear as whichwaydidtheygo... I will hunt you down. JK :cool:
May be a better way to clarify here, brother...

The title in question, formerly known as "Tainted", has now formally been renamed to "Lilith Rising."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
May be a better way to clarify her, brother...

The title in question, formerly known as "Tainted", has now formally been renamed to "Lilith Rising."
You are right, of course. Yours is a much clearer statement. But, you know how much I like playin' with words. Only thing better is playin' with Tracey. :p

Edit: Oops, I guess when i say that here... I should say Freja!

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I suppose you are wanting to know, whichone, which one? Well, the answer is yes. Formerly, Lilith Rising was formally known as Tainted. But, now, it is formally Lilith Rising and, also, yes, it is the formal title - not a chapter title.

Just so you know... if, tomorrow, you reappear as whichwaydidtheygo... I will hunt you down. JK :cool:
lol don't worry, dev has amended the OP.
I now know "which one" it is. ;) :LOL:
Formerly is what we were formally looking for. (y) :ROFLMAO:

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Faxe10% Queen will return soon,
you'll see her deal, and in season 3 we'll have a few more LI options,
there is a sexy MILF there ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
I was wondering is Lilith a romance option or is that not possible?
All I can say is that Lilith is extremely powerful, took me a while to research and learn how to beat her, and you might need to use your... manly charms ;)

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really like that you can choose which girl you want to be with in this.
Because tbh I'm not really a harem man.
It will be interesting to see if any girl can match Gwen for me.
And also, the story has lots of potential.
It certainly is a lot better that a lot of games on here.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
I really like that you can choose which girl you want to be with in this.
Because tbh I'm not really a harem man.
It will be interesting to see if any girl can match Gwen for me.
And also, the story has lots of potential.
It certainly is a lot better that a lot of games on here.
Did you see the trailer?
you'll rejoin Gwen very soon at ep4

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Did you see the trailer?
you'll rejoin Gwen very soon at ep4
Yeah I remember us talking about Gwen before It's cool we will see her again
I'm just wondering if she will always be my favourite or maybe another girl will overtake her lol.

P.S great writing mate I think this is really well written so far.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Updated the 1st post with new screenshots:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lilith-rising-v0-1-5-1-jubei.140205/post-9574264

Would love to hear your opinion
There are some great screenshots there but, they might be a bit large (file size) as they take a bit to load when viewing. The trailer is excellent and I also noticed a mention of Steam? You might consider putting a link to the Steam wish list under notes or something on the OP. I understand it is a big help to you if we go add it. Might as well make it easy for everyone to do. :D Seeing all those screens makes me anxious for the next update! Back to work, Joubei! (y)

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
There are some great screenshots there but, they might be a bit large (file size) as they take a bit to load when viewing. The trailer is excellent and I also noticed a mention of Steam? You might consider putting a link to the Steam wish list under notes or something on the OP. I understand it is a big help to you if we go add it. Might as well make it easy for everyone to do. :D Seeing all those screens makes me anxious for the next update! Back to work, Joubei! (y)
The steam page is in review now should be up in 2-3 days.
once I get the link I’ll post it EVERYWHERE haha!
Thanks a bunch!

I’ll look into making the screenshots more compressed without losing the quality.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Done, screenshots are optimized :D

Reactions: motseer
3.50 star(s) 38 Votes