lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Omg!The game ended so fast!It took me like 2 hours tops!After I had choosed in which cabin to go Sisters,freja or valery then it justs ends like that ?

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Omg!The game ended so fast!It took me like 2 hours tops!After I had choosed in which cabin to go Sisters,freja or valery then it justs ends like that ?
Not to worry, ep3 should be ready in the next couple of weeks, which will give you 2 more hours of gameplay,
In addition, I’ve upgraded many aspects of the previous two episodes.

And all the sex animations are top notch now, you can see a glimpse of them in the trailer.

Then ep4 should be out about 2-3 weeks after that.

The plan is:
Ep1 - intro - about 30min
Ep2 - 2 objectives - 2hrs
Ep3 - 2 objectives - 2hrs
Ep4 - the season climax and finale - 30min
Total of 5hrs for season 1.

Then it continues to season 2.
Which should also be 5hrs of gameplay.

Season 3 should be about 6hrs
Season 4 should be about 6hrs as well.

BUT after season 1 my plan is to hire a team, and produce much much faster and higher quality.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Not to worry, ep3 should be ready in the next couple of weeks, which will give you 2 more hours of gameplay,
In addition, I’ve upgraded many aspects of the previous two episodes.

And all the sex animations are top notch now, you can see a glimpse of them in the trailer.

Then ep4 should be out about 2-3 weeks after that.

The plan is:
Ep1 - intro - about 30min
Ep2 - 2 objectives - 2hrs
Ep3 - 2 objectives - 2hrs
Ep4 - the season climax and finale - 30min
Total of 5hrs for season 1.

Then it continues to season 2.
Which should also be 5hrs of gameplay.

Season 3 should be about 6hrs
Season 4 should be about 6hrs as well.

BUT after season 1 my plan is to hire a team, and produce much much faster and higher quality.
yeah okay. Thank for the heads up!I was just,enjoying so much the game and then suddenly it ended haha.I hope to play more as soon as possible!Cant wait!Also,I would love to see more of Gwen.Is this game going to have more of her,right?She is not dead,right?And one last question,is the game going to have real dating,romantic feelings been confessed towards one another,like to have a family together,marriages etc etc?Or you are just planning for a simple approach like only dating and sex and have fun?Because I think it would be better to have the first option.Dating,love confessions,family,marriage etc etc with Gwen for example or you can do a path with all the girls.So?What do you say?

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
yeah okay. Thank for the heads up!I was just,enjoying so much the game and then suddenly it ended haha.I hope to play more as soon as possible!Cant wait!Also,I would love to see more of Gwen.Is this game going to have more of her,right?She is not dead,right?And one last question,is the game going to have real dating,romantic feelings been confessed towards one another,like to have a family together,marriages etc etc?Or you are just planning for a simple approach like only dating and sex and have fun?Because I think it would be better to have the first option.Dating,love confessions,family,marriage etc etc with Gwen for example or you can do a path with all the girls.So?
Sir, you are better off looking for dating sims or student life types of games to get the best experience of what you are looking for ( based on the descriptions given above by you ). I doubt this game fits that genres but yeah since I am not the developer I cannot comment much. I know that there will be elements of romance and plenty of sex, but just not the dating sims kind of game ( that I am familiar with btw ), at least that is my honest opinion and I could be wrong.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Sir, you are better off looking for dating sims or student life types of games to get the best experience of what you are looking for ( based on the descriptions given above by you ). I doubt this game fits that genres but yeah since I am not the developer I cannot comment much. I know that there will be elements of romance and plenty of sex, but just not the dating sims kind of game ( that I am familiar with btw ), at least that is my honest opinion and I could be wrong.
Its not how its tagged.Tags can be added through time.I just said all these because I think a game with these types of things would just be on another lvl. Better,more epic,more enjoyble,more loveable.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hu...? This game is tagged as ' Dating Sim' lol.
I know about the tags and this is where the game experience and tags system mismatched. I specifically used the term dating sims and student life to differentiate from the tags. It is just my personal opinion based on my observations and experiences playing this game, it offers romance but for me to get the full and best experience, I will look elsewhere. This game has its own strengths and I like it for those strengths, but dating is not one of it IMO.

A good example is that there are plenty of games with harem tags but they don't fully give the experience and satisfactions to the harem fans. Same with incest tags.

Please don't start tags war because of this.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
I would love to see more of Gwen.

And one last question,is the game going to have real dating,romantic feelings been confessed towards one another,like to have a family together,marriages etc etc?…
1. Whole starting point of the story is to rescue her, so you’re gathering a mini army to pull it off, reunion will happen soon, you can see a mini preview of her in the trailer after all ;)

2. The romance is a relative slow burn, as the prince needs to gain more confidence and love himself first before anyone else, but there will be some professing in the far future (think a few seasons ahead).
with that said the interaction between all characters if you decide to “date” several girls at the same time will be interesting, as some will be jealous and others might encourage it. So you’ll have to try. One thing is for sure though - lots to come so stay tuned.

With these said this story is relatively fast paced and action focused, so the relationships will be more similar to Games like the Witcher 3, or cyberpunk 2077.
But more dependent on the path you select, especially when it comes to multiple LIs. Rather then a classic dating sim.

I use the tag as the relationship with each girl depends on you first taking them out on adventures, then dates with each of them, then escalating romance options.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
1. Whole starting point of the story is to rescue her, so you’re gathering a mini army to pull it off, reunion will happen soon, you can see a mini preview of her in the trailer after all ;)

2. The romance is a relative slow burn, as the prince needs to gain more confidence and love himself first before anyone else, but there will be some professing in the far future (think a few seasons ahead).
with that said the interaction between all characters if you decide to “date” several girls at the same time will be interesting, as some will be jealous and others might encourage it. So you’ll have to try. One thing is for sure though - lots to come so stay tuned.

With these said this story is relatively fast paced and action focused, so the relationships will be more similar to Games like the Witcher 3, or cyberpunk 2077.
But more dependent on the path you select, especially when it comes to multiple LIs. Rather then a classic dating sim.

I use the tag as the relationship with each girl depends on you first taking them out on adventures, then dates with each of them, then escalating romance options.
Okay!Great!So yes on the romantic confessions and on dating girl/girls, but we will not have things such as romantic feelings been confessed towards one another, have a family together,marriages etc etc

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Okay!Great!So yes on the romantic confessions and on dating girl/girls, but we will not have things such as romantic feelings been confessed towards one another, have a family together,marriages etc etc
There are love confessions much later on sure, no tying down though. But it will get interesting if you choose more then one LI.

I’ve toyed with the idea to add slides for what happens in the future with each companion according to your choices but I’ll have see.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Average sex scene quality compared to other games.
Several images of the presentation are not present in the current version of the game.

Promising games for its history and setting

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
There are love confessions much later on sure, no tying down though. But it will get interesting if you choose more then one LI.

I’ve toyed with the idea to add slides for what happens in the future with each companion according to your choices but I’ll have see.
Okay!But I have to say to say to you that having tropes like these give the game a big boost . It would be better,more epic,more enjoyble,more loveable. I dont know if you have it on your mind to do it in the future and if it fits in this game of yours, but for me I would love to see every game I play with these chliche tropes.And I dont think I'm the only one.Just imagine the game with your storyline as it is plus all these tropes I described to you. I love that to whichever VN, when it happens. It just adds a different tone,flavor.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Average sex scene quality compared to other games.
Several images of the presentation are not present in the current version of the game.

Promising games for its history and setting
Which other games, and how do you mean?

If you’re comparing the trailer, to the game I suggest you wait until the next update is out as these are not in game yet.
Trailer is made with all new content.

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes