motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Ya know... when you use that particular emoji... It could be classified as a tease. Jus' Sayin'!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
well...could be little bit better with mc having sister, mother or both, but dont see tag for that so probably not in game or planned
Actually Gwen was originally writen as your sister, buuuuttttttt some platforms frown on it so I had to change it to betrothed,
but its basically the same thing, in the medieval ages they would betroth princes and princesses as kids as young as 6 or 8, for alliances, and political gains, they would live together, so they are kind of like siblings.

There will probably be a patch later on to whoever want's to change the dialogue back to the original writing - i.e. sister ;)

The mother has a totally different role in this story though so she's kind of off-the table, it will be more clear later on in the story.

Morho

May 16, 2023
Actually Gwen was originally writen as your sister, buuuuttttttt some platforms frown on it so I had to change it to betrothed,
but its basically the same thing, in the medieval ages they would betroth princes and princesses as kids as young as 6 or 8, for alliances, and political gains, they would live together, so they are kind of like siblings.

There will probably be a patch later on to whoever want's to change the dialogue back to the original writing - i.e. sister ;)

The mother has a totally different role in this story though so she's kind of off-the table, it will be more clear later on in the story.
unfortunately dont see any patch :-(

that mother is not involved in family fun is sad but there still could be aunt writen anytime i guess :D

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
unfortunately dont see any patch :-(

that mother is not involved in family fun is sad but there still could be aunt writen anytime i guess :D
Usually "later on" means in the future... so... I will get to it after I release on steam next month. (unless someone beasts me to it lol)

Reactions: Morho

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
it's your story (the MC which is also the PC as its FP game), and so they are your LIs ;)
This is the best possible summary to the reason why NTR in games is so absurd (not in films). It's like playing a basketball videogame where you control the guy watching the game from the bench, cheering his teammates and handing them towels and water. ABSURD!
Thank you!

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes