Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Maybe the reason Lillith is so evil is because she just needs love maybe the mc should take her on a very romantic date
Why he could even tell her she is beautiful and maybe even hold her hand (How lewd).
That will definitely melt her icy heart.
This applies to this game and also Diablo IV.
Actually not that far of the mark ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Just to make it easy, here is the code to add the new sig.

Code:
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/lilith-rising-v0-1-5-1-jubei.140205/'][IMG]https://https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/05/2665059_LR_SIG3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Just copy and paste to your signature and you'll have a clickable Lilith Rising signature.

Edit: Updated for 300x125 sig.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Now that the gauntlet is set ... we can start spinning theories about ...
whom exactly of her minions is finding us first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only game will tell ...

• Love
Reactions: motseer

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1684774904924.png

MC: You are looking spectacular yourself, Lith. My, my, such enticing garments complimenting your beauty ...

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Joubei
I just found this game a little while ago, and so far, it's wonderful. I'm looking forward to the next update, even though I've not finished 1.5.1 yet. I have two questions, if you don't mind.

First, will there be a problem with the naming and saves with the next release? My copy is still called Tainted, and the download links only have that version at the moment.

Second, do you do your own music? It's great, and my better half, who is Asatru, enjoyed it as well. I'm curious if we'll get more songs like Freja's at the waterfall.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joubei and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Joubei
I just found this game a little while ago, and so far, it's wonderful. I'm looking forward to the next update, even though I've not finished 1.5.1 yet. I have two questions, if you don't mind.

First, will there be a problem with the naming and saves with the next release? My copy is still called Tainted, and the download links only have that version at the moment.

Second, do you do your own music? It's great, and my better half, who is Asatru, enjoyed it as well. I'm curious if we'll get more songs like Freja's at the waterfall.
Welcome, friend. I'm sure Joubei will reply as soon as he sees your post but, I couldn't resist answering about the music. There is another comment about it a few pages back that you may be interested in and yes! The music is original and absolutely wonderful. I am also looking forward to more!

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Joubei

Hi, welcome, happy that you like it, and if you do, I bet you’d really like the next update coming very soon.

The saving system requires some more testing so I’m not sure if your old saves will transfer yet.
With that said the next update will not only include ep3 but also have tons of updates, improvements, new animations, dialogue changes to the previous 2 episodes, there are a few scenes that were completely redone. So a new playthrough might be a bonus. You always have the option to fast click through it. The worst case I’ll have a tutorial how to transfer your old saves to the new directory.
I’m preparing the game for a steam release after ep4, so there are many moving parts.

About the music, I’m very happy you like it, it is original, we recorded it at the studio. We’ll have a theme song for each of the LIs each unique original piece made fitting to their culture, personality and role.

Last edited:

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Welcome, friend. I'm sure Joubei will reply as soon as he sees your post but, I couldn't resist answering about the music. There is another comment about it a few pages back that you may be interested in and yes! The music is original and absolutely wonderful. I am also looking forward to more!
Yea, I probably missed the reply when I searched. Thanks for the reply though.

Hi, welcome, happy that you like it, and if you do, I bet you’d really like the next update coming vestry soon.

The saving system requires some more testing so I’m not sure if your old saves will transfer yet.
With that said the next update will not only include ep3 but also have tons of updates, improvements, new animations, dialogue changes to the previous 2 episodes, there are a few scenes that were completely redone. So a new playthrough might be a bonus. You always have the option to fast click through it. The worst case I’ll have a tutorial how to transfer your old saves to the new directory.
I’m preparing the game for a steam release after ep4, so there are many moving parts.
Cool, I kind of expected that when I found the name had changed. Had trouble finding the thread because of that. Glad I did.

No worries about saves not working, as far as I am concerned. I kind of expected them to not work.

About the music, I’m very happy you like it, it is original, we recorded it at the studio. We’ll have a theme song for each of the LIs each unique original piece made fitting to their culture, personality and role.
Very cool. Looking forward to it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joubei and motseer

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Diablo IV has serious competition now it seems:D. Well, at least for me Lilith Rising already win by long shot:p, I haven't even played Diablo III past the free demo version:ROFLMAO:. Nice that the lore is slowly being exposed, revealing the treasure inside:devilish:.

P/S: Jubei, you can check out and take inspiration from SeptCloud on how they develop, release and market their game, The Seven Realms. IMO they are very professional and streamlined, even if the game itself might not be that highly popular ( relatively ) due to its supernatural fantasy theme but the game and story are great nonetheless.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Diablo IV has serious competition now it seems:D. Well, at least for me Lilith Rising already win by long shot:p, I haven't even played Diablo III past the free demo version:ROFLMAO:. Nice that the lore is slowly being exposed, revealing the treasure inside:devilish:.

P/S: Jubei, you can check out and take inspiration from SeptCloud on how they develop, release and market their game, The Seven Realms. IMO they are very professional and streamlined, even if the game itself might not be that highly popular ( relatively ) due to its supernatural fantasy theme but the game and story are great nonetheless.
Definitely a treasure in progress at least. (y) You're advice is spot on about The Seven Realms. The production of updates is like clockwork, the quality of graphic and story are top tier and the popularity is still growing. IMO one of the top 25 currently in production. Lilith Rising has the potential to be just as good or better. JMHO :cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Quick question: Formally, or formerly?

Is Tainted still the official title, Lilith Rising is just for Chapter 1? That would be formally, the formal name.
Or have you changed the name of the game & Lilith Rising is the new title? That's formerly, the former name.
I suppose you are wanting to know, whichone, which one? Well, the answer is yes. Formerly, Lilith Rising was formally known as Tainted. But, now, it is formally Lilith Rising and, also, yes, it is the formal title - not a chapter title.

Just so you know... if, tomorrow, you reappear as whichwaydidtheygo... I will hunt you down. JK :cool:

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes