NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Does anyone know what happened to Innoxia's patreon page, i try to visit and i get a 404 error and a search results doesn't show it exists anymore.

.. Really starting to lose confidence in patreon, they have knocked down several authors lately.
One day in early 2019 or so, Patreon was all like "Hey, how about you remove that incest? And btw, don't even think about ferals or else..." and Inno was like "How about you go fuck yourselves? Imma go to SubscribeStar."

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
i bought the map that's supposed to help you find your offsprings, but i don't get how it work
i thought it would give a filter for the phone's map but it dosn't, how the hell does this thing work?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
i bought the map that's supposed to help you find your offsprings, but i don't get how it work
i thought it would give a filter for the phone's map but it dosn't, how the hell does this thing work?
Go to an alley and activate it from your inventory (it's in the 'special' tab).

Reactions: StratoSquir

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
You mean exactly what the toggle does?
Simply making that the only way it works was on the table, but it'd be confusing for new players who weren't there for the announcement and would find an inconsistent mechanic that got inexplicably abandoned around the time they leave Dominion. So instead the older player who are assumed to have that context can go and enable their limited companion support if they can't live without.
Oh please, this is so disingenuous and you know it. Yes, the toggle works that way for now. But tell me honestly, do you not expect the spaghetti code to break the feature at some point in the future due to a change to something completely unrelated? What do you think is going to happen then? Do you think Inno is going to spend time and effort on fixing an optional legacy feature that defaults to off (and which was made optional and off by default precisely due to a lack of time), or do you think she's just going to axe it completely?

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Reactions: drchainchair2

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Oh please, this is so disingenuous and you know it. Yes, the toggle works that way for now. But tell me honestly, do you not expect the spaghetti code to break the feature at some point in the future due to a change to something completely unrelated? What do you think is going to happen then? Do you think Inno is going to spend time and effort on fixing an optional legacy feature that defaults to off (and which was made optional and off by default precisely due to a lack of time), or do you think she's just going to axe it completely?

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
Do you really believe, in this scenario where the feature finally breaks and isn't easily fixed, that dragging a barely supported system along in the open gives it that much additional protection from finally doing the right thing? Talk about disingenuous...

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Does anyone know what happened to Innoxia's patreon page, i try to visit and i get a 404 error and a search results doesn't show it exists anymore.

.. Really starting to lose confidence in patreon, they have knocked down several authors lately.
Moved to SubscribeStar due to Patreon's increasingly draconian policies.

Sakorona

Aug 27, 2020
As an aside: I can understand a bit too well missing targets you set to motivate yourself. What gets me is that Inno can't seem to balance either way.

That said, from the bug patch notes, I'm suspecting what we're also seeing is a refactoring from hardcoded stuff into less hardcoded stuff, and that has a tendency to break in difficult ways. The project is probably just nearing the point where I'm grateful she takes PRs.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Do you really believe, in this scenario where the feature finally breaks and isn't easily fixed, that dragging a barely supported system along in the open gives it that much additional protection from finally doing the right thing? Talk about disingenuous...
No, I think it would give it some protection from doing the wrong thing. If you think not being easily fixable is a good justification for axing something, you should think again. Nothing worthwhile is easy.

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
I have a question, is it possible to have vaginal sex in the glory hole ( male MC and Female NPC)?, because the last time i played the game i was not allowed to do it, it only shows paizuri and oral.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
i like this game quite a bit.

one thing that bothers me a lot (and i imagine it's being implemented further as we type) is the enchantment system--it doesn't seem to be able to change the direct damage of a weapon, it's damage type, or add any additional effects (for example, being able to add a DoT poison or burn effect to a venomous or firebranded weapon would be aces, or adding an effect to a lust crystal that disintegrates or unequips clothing or items an enemy is wearing based on a percent chance or some such). being able to change those kinds of things would be an enormous improvement.

the perk tree is also pretty lackluster. i appreciate that some of the unlockable active perks are used in combat or out of combat, but the passives are either A. too few OR B. too small to really warrant getting them. certainly, 2 is better than 1, and it's not like i have to expend something else to get them, but perhaps rebalance the perks to +5 early, +10-15 mid, then +25-45, maybe 50 later on? This might also of course have to do with the average level of the enemies in certain areas as i never really saw enemies above 15, and i did all the main quest missions and most of the side quests i think.

i'll also say, many of the weapons appear to be weak compared to the punch crystals you can get due to the martial arts active perk. even the chuuni succubus' scythe only does about 160-240, whereas my poison crystal can do 210-450 or so with maxed stats. even the bonk bat (which is abnormally strong for how cheap it is early game btw) doesn't really get past 80 or 90 damage late game. seems like the scaling for melee weapons, 1 or 2 handed, doesn't really scale very well vs unarmed weapons (punch crystals, especially poison ones).

***BUG***
last thing i'll say, and i think this might be a bug, is thusly: when in the encounter screen (e.g., "wot have we 'ere" where you can choose to fight, fork over flames, or submit your boinkables like a beaten dog) it seems if i go to any other screen, like the main menu or inventory, i can't get back to that encounter screen, and if i keep exploring in the same square, i keep getting more and more and more and more encounters. if i decide to fight after accruing all of these encounters, i have to fight ALL of them, as it counts for every enemy accrued in the square. this can be a good way to grind xp later, but is incredibly difficult early, and seems to bug out after i lose.
***BUG***

Otherwise, I really like this game, and have hope for it's future. Keep workin on it, and make it grande

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
You change a weapon's damage type by reforging it, not enchanting it.

And yes. The perk tree is going to need a serious overhaul at some stage.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
i like this game quite a bit.

one thing that bothers me a lot (and i imagine it's being implemented further as we type) is the enchantment system--it doesn't seem to be able to change the direct damage of a weapon, it's damage type, or add any additional effects (for example, being able to add a DoT poison or burn effect to a venomous or firebranded weapon would be aces, or adding an effect to a lust crystal that disintegrates or unequips clothing or items an enemy is wearing based on a percent chance or some such). being able to change those kinds of things would be an enormous improvement.

the perk tree is also pretty lackluster. i appreciate that some of the unlockable active perks are used in combat or out of combat, but the passives are either A. too few OR B. too small to really warrant getting them. certainly, 2 is better than 1, and it's not like i have to expend something else to get them, but perhaps rebalance the perks to +5 early, +10-15 mid, then +25-45, maybe 50 later on? This might also of course have to do with the average level of the enemies in certain areas as i never really saw enemies above 15, and i did all the main quest missions and most of the side quests i think.

i'll also say, many of the weapons appear to be weak compared to the punch crystals you can get due to the martial arts active perk. even the chuuni succubus' scythe only does about 160-240, whereas my poison crystal can do 210-450 or so with maxed stats. even the bonk bat (which is abnormally strong for how cheap it is early game btw) doesn't really get past 80 or 90 damage late game. seems like the scaling for melee weapons, 1 or 2 handed, doesn't really scale very well vs unarmed weapons (punch crystals, especially poison ones).

***BUG***
last thing i'll say, and i think this might be a bug, is thusly: when in the encounter screen (e.g., "wot have we 'ere" where you can choose to fight, fork over flames, or submit your boinkables like a beaten dog) it seems if i go to any other screen, like the main menu or inventory, i can't get back to that encounter screen, and if i keep exploring in the same square, i keep getting more and more and more and more encounters. if i decide to fight after accruing all of these encounters, i have to fight ALL of them, as it counts for every enemy accrued in the square. this can be a good way to grind xp later, but is incredibly difficult early, and seems to bug out after i lose.
***BUG***

Otherwise, I really like this game, and have hope for it's future. Keep workin on it, and make it grande
You can 'reforge' a weapon with either the magic hammers that the horse boy sells or freely if you learn enough earth spells. Some have a fixed damage type though, mainly the ones doing lust.

There will be a general balancing pass once we've been on the fields for a bit, currently the city is basically an extended tutorial zone.

Yeah, unarmed is the flavour of the month for brokenness. The horny bat is a joke weapon that only shows up in silly mode btw, so it's not really a reference.

Can't seem to replicate the last one though, what specific areas are you getting this in and are you on 3.9.4?
No, I think it would give it some protection from doing the wrong thing. If you think not being easily fixable is a good justification for axing something, you should think again. Nothing worthwhile is easy.
Spare me the platitudes, we're talking about a non-essential feature in an alpha, of course "too much effort for what it adds" is a good justification.

• Angry
Reactions: SordidDreams

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
You can 'reforge' a weapon with either the magic hammers that the horse boy sells or freely if you learn enough earth spells. Some have a fixed damage type though, mainly the ones doing lust.

There will be a general balancing pass once we've been on the fields for a bit, currently the city is basically an extended tutorial zone.

Yeah, unarmed is the flavour of the month for brokenness. The horny bat is a joke weapon that only shows up in silly mode btw, so it's not really a reference.

Can't seem to replicate the last one though, what specific areas are you getting this in and are you on 3.9.4?
Spare me the platitudes, we're talking about a non-essential feature in an alpha, of course "too much effort for what it adds" is a good justification.
i'll try it on the new version. i think i was on the one before 3.9.4, so i'll try it. but i would go into the alleyways around dominion near lilaya's mansion. it seemd to happen with any encounter, but i remember it happening with the enforcer taur encounters where they try to search the PC

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Oh please. Non-essential for what, you? It's pretty essential for fulfilling LT's goal of featuring a wide variety of fetishes and situations. The only reason why you're okay with it is because this particular one doesn't appeal to you personally, basically a "screw you, I got mine" attitude.

Reactions: drchainchair2

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Oh please. Non-essential for what, you? It's pretty essential for fulfilling LT's goal of featuring a wide variety of fetishes and situations. The only reason why you're okay with it is because this particular one doesn't appeal to you personally, basically a "screw you, I got mine" attitude.
You mean it's essential for your fetish and via some major contortions turn that into the game itself.
For what it's worth, I liked bringing along certain people and would have loved bigger parties and even more interaction, but that's simply not how it worked out this time. So much for your assumptions...

• Angry
Reactions: SordidDreams

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
You mean it's essential for your fetish and via some major contortions turn that into the game itself.
No, that's the caricature of what I mean that you created for the sole purpose of mocking it. Which is a sure sign that you can't address the actual point. It always feels nice to be validated.

For what it's worth, I liked bringing along certain people and would have loved bigger parties and even more interaction, but that's simply not how it worked out this time. So much for your assumptions...
For what it's worth? It's worthless.

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
You have to enter an empty alleyway and use it there. You'll open a list with all of your offspring, then you can simply choose which one you want to spawn.

Reactions: StratoSquir
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes