Feb 20, 2019
I wouldn't mind the companion system being dropped if there wasn't so much delays and lack of updates with meaningful content. It feels like the developpement of the game is going nowhere right now.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Hm, I can at least give the project credit for being easy to setup. Fetched for my Ubuntu/IntelliJ rig, skimmed past Readme.md, rummaged around for an old java 8 and javafx libs, and presto. With java + UI stuff as my bread-and-butter, I'm tempted to try a bit of experimentation...

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Hm, I can at least give the project credit for being easy to setup. Fetched for my Ubuntu/IntelliJ rig, skimmed past Readme.md, rummaged around for an old java 8 and javafx libs, and presto. With java + UI stuff as my bread-and-butter, I'm tempted to try a bit of experimentation...
Please do. Maybe you'll be the messiah that will take over LT and mod it into perfection.

Reactions: H3ntaiMaster69

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
No just keep things simple. We just need to see what you see on your computer's screen. :)

Example, for a screen cap I usually just hit the "Print Screen|Sys Rq" on my keyboard, and then "Paste" that into whatever program you use to view/edit basic pictures (I happen to use Irfanview); crop off anything in the pic that is outside the game screen, and save it as .gif or .jpg or a .png file. I'm quite sure you don't need any special software or skills.

This is what I just got, now:
View attachment 789057

The 2 pics we need happen ...
1) immediately after you save the game (then click your "Print Screen|Sys Rq" key and create this picture file); and
2) immediately when you realise that the save didn't work (click your "Print Screen|Sys Rq" key and create another picture file).

Just ask if you need more info!
e-d
1598680002740.png 1598680123510.png
It happens once again.

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
Hey dude, not sure if this is your problem, but if you're overwriting a slot that already has a save in it, you need to click the save button twice (basically to confirm you want to overwrite). Maybe this will help?
No, the glitch affects manual saving too. I've already did that, but It doesn't do a thing about my problem at all.....

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Feel free to hop on the discord if you run into more specific questions with that.

qqt

Oct 14, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.9.4 has been released!

(Preview Release)
v0.3.9.4 Download Links

This is still an alpha, and contains bugs and half-finished content!
.jar:
Pre-zipped: Mega
Full folder: Google Drive
.exe:
32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):

Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know you could tag as 3.10?

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Please do. Maybe you'll be the messiah that will take over LT and mod it into perfection.
Hehe, if only I could invest the time. TBH the 3.9.4 changelog was respectable, so I don't want to pile on with complaints. Although, I did notice a couple deterrents. Build time can be way too long, and unit tests were lacking.

(to give credit, there are good things too, like well-named methods, good uses of enums, etc.)

Strangely enough, someone mentioned I should check out LT a while back, and I probably confused it with something else and assumed I didn't care for it. I actually like it much more than any of the other text games.

Reactions: H3ntaiMaster69

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Can someone tell me what other games have this same style?
What style? Text-based? RPG? Character creation? Fantasy? Transformation? Very difficult to provide you with an answer when your question is that vague.

At any rate, at the top of the page, you'll find a bunch of tags. Click one that looks interesting to you. Look around the site.

EDIT: If what you are after is a text-based game with a wide selection of fetishes, have a look at Hard Times in Hornstown. Lot less customisable, but a lot more story.

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Can someone tell me what other games have this same style?
If you mean the overall style, it's heavily inspired by Corruption of Champions and Trials in Tainted Space (though getting [back] into those can be ... difficult after being thoroughly spoiled by LT)

Reactions: glegory
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes