Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
It's a very ... niche set of fetishes, isn't it?
I'm not bothered by any of the fetishes, it's mostly how the whole quest is written that makes me never want to do the quest again ._. (way to over the top with you're a slave basically) (Also you HAVE to be a FUTA to even do the quest, they will force transform you)

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
Slaves seem much more "Alive" then Non-Slaves
Slaves Depending on permissions/jobs
1.Be encountered in the halls
2.Can "Rape" you either in the halls or your own room XD
3.Doesn't just Sit in their room All day(Depending on permisions)
4.Be an Alarm Clock/Sleep with you up to 4 (Wholesome is best type :p)
5.Actually make money for you (Milking is the best way in my opinion)(Also you can use the milking room yourself)
6.Make Decent companions (Which works mostly fine on common enemies)
7.You can order custom slaves once you finish Helena's quest (Which is worth it :p)
(Also Scarlett is totally the best "Date-able" Character, Her apartment scene is the cutest >w<)

Friendly/Family occupants
1.Stay in their room all day unless they have a job
2.Can be added to the Dominion map with the move out option where they still do nothing(Except become rest points)
that's about it o-o

Last edited:
Reactions: B2B2 and organord

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Agreed; the only thing that friendlies do better than slaves is how the progression of their affection for the player feels slightly less contrived.
If you can look past that, slaves have so much more depth to them; you can definitely see how much effort was put into the slave system (while many of these features aren't available to other types of followers since they're "free-willed").

Friendlies start out "sheepishly apologetic", so even if you rush their affection stat up, it doesn't feel jarring.
You gradually (or not-so-gradually) get to know them better, offer them a way out of the back alleys, help them get their life together, and so on. This way, it feels "natural" (very loosely speaking) that they eventually grow to adore you.

On the other hand, a captured slave starts out absolutely loathing you, but you can still efficiently raise their affection stat, which leads to them having a rapid change of mindset towards the player. It's so quick and unnatural that it feels like brainwashing.
If you aren't careful, you might even miss seeing some of the affection-based dialogue variations, because their affection shot past multiple thresholds while you were doing your own thing elsewhere.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I'm not bothered by any of the fetishes, it's mostly how the whole quest is written that makes me never want to do the quest again ._. (way to over the top with you're a slave basically) (Also you HAVE to be a FUTA to even do the quest, they will force transform you)
Those were the "niche" fetishes I was talking about. Being transformed into a shemale* and made to service horse-cock is just not going be everyone's bag, baby (not that I'm casting aspersions at the people whose bag it is). In my current playthrough - which I'm intending to provide a base for adventuring out into the Foloi Fields - I'm planning to go for the gold collar, but that's really just me being a completist.

As for the amount of interaction with slaves vs. offspring/friends, yeah, it's a problem. Particularly when the offspring concerned are Lilaya's kids as well (I tend to limit pregnancies to Lyssieth, her daughters and Helena) and they don't seem to acknowledge it. I mean, a major problem Lilaya had with being a half-Demon was that her kids would be Imps. My MC provides her with full Demon kiddies and ... nothing.

But really, it just highlights how the system can't be all things in all situations. My understanding is that going forward, Inno intends to develop relationships with unique NPCs rather than expand the interaction with procedurally generated NPCs. Which bodes well for getting some actual depth in the game, but I'd still like there to be some advantage (hell, just some acknowledgement) for tracking down one's offspring - or befriending randos - and providing a home for them. As it stands (since the discontinuation of support for companions), the only thing that inviting offspring and friends to live in the mansion accomplishes is taking up a room that could be occupied by an income-producing slave. I mean, I'll still hunt the little fuckers bundles of joy down and set them up, but that's more my completist mindset at work than the game providing me with a reason to do it.

Perhaps that's something that could be brought into the endgame. As the MC is preparing to take on Lilith, offspring and friends become a resource to be used. Or something.

*Not a "Futa". Futanari have penises and vaginas. Natalya is not into pussies.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
But really, it just highlights how the system can't be all things in all situations. My understanding is that going forward, Inno intends to develop relationships with unique NPCs rather than expand the interaction with procedurally generated NPCs. Which bodes well for getting some actual depth in the game, but I'd still like there to be some advantage (hell, just some acknowledgement) for tracking down one's offspring - or befriending randos - and providing a home for them. As it stands (since the discontinuation of support for companions), the only thing that inviting offspring and friends to live in the mansion accomplishes is taking up a room that could be occupied by an income-producing slave. I mean, I'll still hunt the little fuckers bundles of joy down and set them up, but that's more my completist mindset at work than the game providing me with a reason to do it.
Both types will get their share of attention. The main issue is that "friends" are a relatively recent addition (as in, added due to popular demand shortly before we got bogged down in that string of patreon sidequests).

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
Those were the "niche" fetishes I was talking about. Being transformed into a shemale* and made to service horse-cock is just not going be everyone's bag, baby (not that I'm casting aspersions at the people whose bag it is). In my current playthrough - which I'm intending to provide a base for adventuring out into the Foloi Fields - I'm planning to go for the gold collar, but that's really just me being a completist.

As for the amount of interaction with slaves vs. offspring/friends, yeah, it's a problem. Particularly when the offspring concerned are Lilaya's kids as well (I tend to limit pregnancies to Lyssieth, her daughters and Helena) and they don't seem to acknowledge it. I mean, a major problem Lilaya had with being a half-Demon was that her kids would be Imps. My MC provides her with full Demon kiddies and ... nothing.

Perhaps that's something that could be brought into the endgame. As the MC is preparing to take on Lilith, offspring and friends become a resource to be used. Or something.

*Not a "Futa". Futanari have penises and vaginas. Natalya is not into pussies.
Technically companions are still in the game(just have to activate the option) and they do provide some level of enjoyment with being able to level them up. You can also have them do the Dominate or Submissive sex anywhere, let them handle post battle Sex options(Slimes are an exception), throw them at the enemy in exchange for them hating you, do a spit-roast/threesome, and they just go invisible during any "Special Scene"

Yapa

Jun 1, 2019
Is there a way to use an elemental in sex scenes with random NPCs? I know it is possible to have a sex with your elemental, but I don't know about threesomes.

Also, is it possible to make allied NPCs use ranged weapons? It seems that they need arcane and I can't give them any

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
Is there a way to use an elemental in sex scenes with random NPCs? I know it is possible to have a sex with your elemental, but I don't know about threesomes.

Also, is it possible to make allied NPCs use ranged weapons? It seems that they need arcane and I can't give them any
You can buy Arcane essence from Vicky at the Arcane Arts and "Feed" them to your companions, by managing their inventory and telling them to absorb the essence also you can
1.Tell them to read the random books you find for the damage boost perk
2.Have them learn spells by reading the associated book
3.Same with essence simply have them absorb the upgrade scrolls from Vicky to give them upgrade points for their spells

Because the elemental have a special menu it's almost impossible to have a threesome with them

Last edited:

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
So, aside from bug fixing, adding numerous new items with no ingame impact whatsoever, adding new sex positions to ALREADY HUGE list of these positions, there wasnt any major update in months that would be about new events, continuation of the storyline, new quests etc. I can already see where this is going x) (Female Agent vietnam flashbacks).

Reactions: H3ntaiMaster69

Xero

May 21, 2017

Check if your NTR options are activated...

About essences you can either buy them from Vicky or extract them from yourself with Lilaya and then use them on your companion...

nnoe

Oct 20, 2018
I don't mind but damnn that's a lot of children

Edit:
WELL... i'ma try to increase this somehow ( )

Edit 2?
Ok so here we go I guess I found a bug?

Last edited:

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Hey people, I have a couple of offspring in the house but suddenly, after updating, I cannot interact with them (it basically says they are not attracted, even when that's not true). Did I miss something?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I don't mind but damnn that's a lot of children

Edit:
WELL... i'ma try to increase this somehow ( )

Edit 2?
Ok so here we go I guess I found a bug?
What? This is a Totally Normal (TM) pregnancy, assuming rabbits with the breeding perks and both doped up with the new broodmother pills. Exponents are one hell of a drug :cool:
Hey people, I have a couple of offspring in the house but suddenly, after updating, I cannot interact with them (it basically says they are not attracted, even when that's not true). Did I miss something?
Check your content settings if incest is still on, one recent-ish update had you redo them.

TrollerXD73

Mar 13, 2020
I have four question:
Is there any option to make a slave but in second option which was mentioned somewhere in plot. I mean can you make someone to be willing to be your slave? (not against his/her/them will)
Is there any quest compared with misterious shop keeper Ashley from "Dream Lover"? I discovered she is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And there is any option to show her the really love exist so you can get discount and unlock sextoys from this shop?
Vicky from "Arcane Arts" have section "Clothing" there is any option to unlock it? (in description of this but is Vivky doesn't have any clothing in stock at the moment?)
In "Shopping Arcade" you can find Antiques Shop is there any quest compared with it or not? (I just ask because earlier I was thinking there wasn't any quest in Dominion Express as well, but it unlocks after romantic quest with Helena)

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I have four question:
Is there any option to make a slave but in second option which was mentioned somewhere in plot. I mean can you make someone to be willing to be your slave? (not against his/her/them will)
Is there any quest compared with misterious shop keeper Ashley from "Dream Lover"? I discovered she is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And there is any option to show her the really love exist so you can get discount and unlock sextoys from this shop?
Vicky from "Arcane Arts" have section "Clothing" there is any option to unlock it? (in description of this but is Vivky doesn't have any clothing in stock at the moment?)
In "Shopping Arcade" you can find Antiques Shop is there any quest compared with it or not? (I just ask because earlier I was thinking there wasn't any quest in Dominion Express as well, but it unlocks after romantic quest with Helena)
1) No, it's just fluff text for now.
2) They're kind of an orphaned third party character and not really a priority atm, I think I've written more about the details of that issue here in the past.
3) It simply made sense to have tabs for all three types of items, only one mod really makes use of that space though.
4) I think it's just there to have a spot to collect Scarlett from if you didn't keep her after that point in the main quest.

Reactions: TrollerXD73

nnoe

Oct 20, 2018
What? This is a Totally Normal (TM) pregnancy, assuming rabbits with the breeding perks and both doped up with the new broodmother pills. Exponents are one hell of a drug :cool:
Actually the female was human, but the other one was a rabbit that's true (It was Sean from the slave market)
And the first print was from Kruger.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Actually the female was human, but the other one was a rabbit that's true (It was Sean from the slave market)
And the first print was from Kruger.
Only one of them matters for the racial litter size, usually mom unless she's human, then it's on dad.

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
1) No, it's just fluff text for now.
2) They're kind of an orphaned third party character and not really a priority atm, I think I've written more about the details of that issue here in the past.
3) It simply made sense to have tabs for all three types of items, only one mod really makes use of that space though.
4) I think it's just there to have a spot to collect Scarlett from if you didn't keep her after that point in the main quest.
1.An easy way to spam friendship on forced slaves is to give Presents, but you have to buy them from the reindeer in I believe January
2.Fun fact :p if you un-equip ashley's cloak she has special dialogue, though sadly nothing else happens
4.I found Scarlett at the harpy's nest though o.o

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
1.An easy way to spam friendship on forced slaves is to give Presents, but you have to buy them from the reindeer in I believe January
2.Fun fact :p if you un-equip ashley's cloak she has special dialogue, though sadly nothing else happens
4.I found Scarlett at the harpy's nest though o.o
1) They were asking about someone willingly becoming a slave I think, like Rose's agreement with Lilaya, maxing their affection is trivial.
4) It's the backup if you sold her in the meantime.

Reactions: TrollerXD73
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes