Scapdra1

Feb 3, 2021
Wait, this game has an economy?

I must be playing wrong, because on every save I play I have unlimited cash and essences though legit means lol
I mean there is one.

If you don't keep slaves, build a milking room, go anywhere near submission, or progress through the Story.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
the only self transformation menu that works properly is slime
Slime TF is the only one that's meant to be that good at this point in time.

The most recent horn bug aside, Demon TF is supposed to start off in the current highly-limited state - it only gains more functions through main quest advancement.
The player character gets to add human TFs to their free-transformation repertoire due to the perk Lyssieth gives you, giving their demon form TF slightly better capabilities than those of generic demons off the street.

Presumably future Lilin encounters, once defeated, will grant a similar perk that adds their racial TFs into your PC's demon TF.
Eventually it should be superior to slime TF (since it will have all the allowable types but not lock you to being "slime-textured" with fathomless orifices that are always drooling wet), but that will take years at the current pace of MQ progress.

For now going demon is only worth it to see the hot one-off demon-incest orgy scenes, and unlock a few options during quests where you can intimidate others by openly parading around as a demon (or, if you're disguised as a human-demon, reveal yourself before exerting your intimidation).
In terms of freedom of transformations, going demon is worse than using elixirs (or temporarily going slime) in the current state of MQ progress. Since money and essence is not a gate at all, "free transformation" isn't really that big of a draw when it is so restrictive, and demon is a permanent template (unlike slime).

Scapdra1

Feb 3, 2021
Slime TF is the only one that's meant to be that good at this point in time.

The most recent horn bug aside, Demon TF is supposed to start off in the current highly-limited state - it only gains more functions through main quest advancement.
The player character gets to add human TFs to their free-transformation repertoire due to the perk Lyssieth gives you, giving their demon form TF slightly better capabilities than those of generic demons off the street.

Presumably future Lilin encounters, once defeated, will grant a similar perk that adds their racial TFs into your PC's demon TF.
Eventually it should be superior to slime TF (since it will have all the allowable types but not lock you to being "slime-textured" with fathomless orifices that are always drooling wet), but that will take years at the current pace of MQ progress.

For now going demon is only worth it to see the hot one-off demon-incest orgy scenes, and unlock a few options during quests where you can intimidate others by openly parading around as a demon (or, if you're disguised as a human-demon, reveal yourself before exerting your intimidation).
In terms of freedom of transformations, going demon is worse than using elixirs (or temporarily going slime) in the current state of MQ progress. Since money and essence is not a gate at all, "free transformation" isn't really that big of a draw when it is so restrictive, and demon is a permanent template (unlike slime).
I understand the point your making here, but my point about the slime transformation being the only Self transformation menu outside of buggy that still has full intended functionality still stands.

Edit: at this point, The transformations are the least of my concerns. but for all I know, Inno will prioritize fixing them over things like the completely shagged offspring map or the excessive memory leaks.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
I mean there is one.

If you don't keep slaves, build a milking room, go anywhere near submission, or progress through the Story.
With a massive slave market you'd think that any slave juice would be pretty unprofitable seeing as everyone's competing for that. The same should be said for prostituting slaves. I'd understand if there were a prestige/reputation mechanic built in, where you slowly get recognized as a AAA quality slaver/producer. Another interesting mechanic would be the addition of 'outlawed' modifiers in your juices. Seeing as having something like addictive juices circulating everywhere would probably be harmful to the society.

Then again, if these were to be included this game's development would outlast the heat death of the universe so maybe it's good these things aren't in game.

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
How do you become a fallen angel, incidentally? I tried pumping corruption to no effect. The demon potion just makes you a half demon.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
How do you become a fallen angel, incidentally? I tried pumping corruption to no effect. The demon potion just makes you a half demon.
The only way I know of is by using the BUGGY menu to transform yourself with angel and demon parts. So basically a half-demon angel.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
With a massive slave market you'd think that any slave juice would be pretty unprofitable seeing as everyone's competing for that. The same should be said for prostituting slaves.
If you squint there's some justification for this already, I started a new save when I came back to it recently and IIRC the initial slave quest mentions a very long waiting time for licenses for the majority of people, after making the initial 5k payment. And then the NPCs who do have slaves mostly seem to stop at just a few, or just one, despite being wealthy.

If the game mechanics had any actual downsides or added expenses to stuffing 100 people in overcrowded rooms in your aunt's giant, otherwise-unused house besides bloating up the code, it might make more sense that people generally don't do that sort of thing. But of course it's not that deep of a management game and if it were that might also cause development to outlast the heat death of the universe.

"Outlawed modifiers" does seem like it should be a thing though, unless the Angel Nectar companies are in on it.

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Why are angels even i at this time? It feels like they should be late-game content to me.
there is a character in the game that is actually an angel but hides their identity. like many other things in the city this character wasn't touched upon and never got fleshed.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
there is a character in the game that is actually an angel but hides their identity. like many other things in the city this character wasn't touched upon and never got fleshed.
Oh, I know who you're talking about. That was actually kind of a surprise, wish I could've found that out legitimately.

Scapdra1

Feb 3, 2021
Yeah its funny that people rag on Inno for frontloading content when most of it is random quests or NPCs that are added half complete and then get completely forgotten until Discord Rags on her to actually finish. Some are just completely abandoned in the process (looking at you, Helena). I wish Inno would just pick something and stick with it until it is functionally complete.

Edit: At this point, it doesn't even have to be the main story, just finish something for pete's sake.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
the shopkeeper in the arcade a the top left who sells gifts and mundane stuff. her true identity is an angel.
Oh, I should have thought of that.

99% of the time, I avoid talking to her because the setup to you prompting her for info is... not good.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Is anyone else experiencing this?

View attachment 1037132
Huh. Is that actually Vicky, Ralph, Pix, and Ashley? I wouldn't have given the icons a second glance if not for the rightmost icon which is the rare Unknown race.
Can you interact with all of them normally on that tile?
Do they remain stuck there even when the shopping arcade is meant to be closed for the night?
And where is Kate, if she isn't in her shop during opening hours?

I think I may be experiencing something similar, but with house residents instead of fixed NPCs.
Some of them have been disappearing off to "impassable tiles" regardless of where I assign them, but since they're residents I am able to reassign them to a room which makes them reappear (but sooner or later they return to an impassable tile).
It might have a completely unrelated root cause, and only look similar on the surface, I dunno.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Huh. Is that actually Vicky, Ralph, Pix, and Ashley? I wouldn't have given the icons a second glance if not for the rightmost icon which is the rare Unknown race.
Can you interact with all of them normally on that tile?
Do they remain stuck there even when the shopping arcade is meant to be closed for the night?
And where is Kate, if she isn't in her shop during opening hours?

I think I may be experiencing something similar, but with house residents instead of fixed NPCs.
Some of them have been disappearing off to "impassable tiles" regardless of where I assign them, but since they're residents I am able to reassign them to a room which makes them reappear (but sooner or later they return to an impassable tile).
It might have a completely unrelated root cause, and only look similar on the surface, I dunno.
Kate's the only one who's where she's supposed to be. Their stores work fine, but they're not located there and their sex scenes seem to take place elsewhere. It's really weird.

Edit: Also, unrelated question: does anybody know what the deal is with the new restaurant where the storeroom used to be? Does it have to do with the new Nyan stuff?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes