Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
just check the promises for the next update and given the track record of this game i say that at least 1 field encounter and elis map being done by thr give date and the rest being done by April

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: alex2011

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
lmao

I hope someone is watching discord, because I wouldn't be surprised if we never see an update hit the blog

• Haha

Scapdra1

Feb 3, 2021
At this point I'm pretty sure she's waiting on NoStepOnSnek and other contributors to release a bunch of races and items so she can hide her own pitiful amount of work behind theirs.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Nothing new. Don't hold your breath. Latest posts that 'suggest' content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems she's been mostly playing lichess lately

Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
No more truly comments in blog, so no need "updates about delays", only cuddly-sweety-lovey-money support from discordfags.
Another one endless project. Sad. I really liked this game.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Nothing new. Don't hold your breath. Latest posts that 'suggest' content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lmao

So basically she has no completed content after another two weeks of supposedly working on that content.

I know I joked that every screen/scene takes a week, but I guess she's trying to prove me right.

vbu53373

Nov 3, 2019
Question that's probably been answered several times: if NPCs have kids that you are not a direct parent of, do they just disappear into the ether? Ie. if I bring in some offspring to the mansion, then have them impregnate one of my slaves, do those kids go anywhere? The game certainly keeps track of them on their NPC stat sheets, and they're technically your grandkids, but I have a feeling they don't ever actually exist.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Question that's probably been answered several times: if NPCs have kids that you are not a direct parent of, do they just disappear into the ether? Ie. if I bring in some offspring to the mansion, then have them impregnate one of my slaves, do those kids go anywhere? The game certainly keeps track of them on their NPC stat sheets, and they're technically your grandkids, but I have a feeling they don't ever actually exist.
Yes, if you aren't directly involved, they go straight to the void.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
only kids you get to keep are yours, so make sure to father your grandkids, greatgrandkids, and turn that family tree into a circle with you at the center of it

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I know it's a few days late but... in case anyone wants to keep up with the news.
Taken from her Sub. Star page.

Public post
And More Progress News...

Hello again,

I just wanted to make this small post to let you know that I'm still working on getting the next preview release ready, but it's taking me longer than I expected (as usual...). It really shouldn't take me more than a few days now to get it into a state that's ready for release, and I'll make another post as soon as I've got it done! Sorry about how slow these recent updates have been, and I'll do my best to speed things up after v0.4 is finally out.

Thank you all so much once again for your support, and I'll (hopefully) be back in a few days with the preview release! (With the full public release of 0.4 being out at the end of February.)

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Watching this game's progress is like watching the slowest trainwreck. I can't look away, but I wish it would get on with it, I've got places to be.
Better way to describe it would be is that you are a passenger on slowest moving trainwreck. You have plenty of time to get of the train and doing so would be not that painful. But you paid for the ticket and so you are detirment to see the ride all way through the end just so you could say that you arrived somewhere. Not in the time you expected to and certanly not where you wanted to be. And ending up there was painful while leaving you unfulfilled and frustrated at conductor. But at least you can give it 2 and half star review for providing you experience that you could not get anywhere else.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I know it's a few days late but... in case anyone wants to keep up with the news.
Taken from her Sub. Star page.
Thanks for sharing. I'm not willing to join discord, and I'm definitely not going to job the substar, so without people like yourself I'd never see news for the game. 0

I honestly don't blame her for not putting this one on the blog. Having to turn off comments because everyone's laughing at how slow you are only to have to add another delay two weeks later? At least the project wouldn't look completely dead, I guess lol

Better way to describe it would be is that you are a passenger on slowest moving trainwreck. You have plenty of time to get of the train and doing so would be not that painful. But you paid for the ticket and so you are detirment to see the ride all way through the end just so you could say that you arrived somewhere. Not in the time you expected to and certanly not where you wanted to be. And ending up there was painful while leaving you unfulfilled and frustrated at conductor. But at least you can give it 2 and half star review for providing you experience that you could not get anywhere else.

I'd be like that, except the only consequence for being on the train is that we get to laugh at the conductor.

I'm not losing anything by being involve din this trainwreck. Unless you consider losing bored time as a lose. Plus it inspired me to start a new coding project that I'm having fun with.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Thanks for sharing. I'm not willing to join discord, and I'm definitely not going to job the substar, so without people like yourself I'd never see news for the game.
Errr... you don't have to be a supporter to see the Sub. Star posts. It's not like Patreon, where some authors lock posts behind a pay wall. It just that some people don't care about Sub. Star or simply don't know it exists, meaning they miss Inno's more "exclusive" posts. Even before the comment section got turned off, she would sometimes do this - write a post on Sub. Star but "forget" the blog.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes