NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
what's the difference between servitude and enslavement enhancement ?
Enslavement changes their legal status to being your slave (if applicable), servitude cancels racial transformation abilities and prevents unsealing clothing.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Has anyone ever left their slaves without a collar to see what happens?
I mean i was tf-ing my slave and then went to Submission only to realize my stupid ass STILL had her collar with me so i rush back home hoping ma slave hasn't run away and...sure enough there she was! (not sure if it's cuz it was in the middle of her working hours as a dairy cow or if slaves running away has never been implemented tho)

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I mean i was tf-ing my slave and then went to Submission only to realize my stupid ass STILL had her collar with me so i rush back home hoping ma slave hasn't run away and...sure enough there she was! (not sure if it's cuz it was in the middle of her working hours as a dairy cow or if slaves running away has never been implemented tho)
There is no escape mechanic. There might be in the future, but slavery isn't really a stated focus of the game.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
I'm never equipping them unwieldy (and expensive) collars anyway, slaves captured to be sold get a random part of their clothing enchanted (like a pair of pants or whatever), while my permanent slaves get an enslavement ring.

Amarok909

Oct 31, 2019
I'm just waiting for her HDD dying or the whole PC spontaneously catching fire to justufy another delay/change of plans
Not so fast, first we'll get something among the lines: cat stomped keyboard and deleted all game related files.
You joke, but I'm low key worried this could happen.
Inno's last commit to the dev branch was on the 4th of April, 22 days ago, and it was just merging a single pull commit.
Unless she has all her work for v0.4 backed up elsewhere, say to Onedrive, Dropbox, Google drive or such, Inno currently has a lot of stuff that is vulnerable to Murphy playing dice.

Setting aside the fact that a full-on HDD FUBAR is a rare occurrence, file corruptions and app crashes are more likely to happen, and always seem to pop up just after you had a really productive session. Honestly, I don't know how any developer could stand that uncertainty; A few hours without a backup, iffy, but going for days on your major project? Exact reason why my xml stuff sits on the cloud and my java stuff is regularly committed to git, and exact reason why I hope her work isn't just all on her computer.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
There is no escape mechanic. There might be in the future, but slavery isn't really a stated focus of the game.
One day we'll find out the what the focus of the game is, cause from where im standing right now there doesnt seem to be a focus. So far every aspect of that game thats talked about "isnt the stated focused", so what is?

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Inno's last commit to the dev branch was on the 4th of April, 22 days ago, and it was just merging a single pull commit.
I remember Inno mentioning something about a private repo in one of their changelogs. It could be a private Github repo for all we know (and I'm kinda leaning towards that, given that the public one is explicitly called "liliths-throne-public").

Fingers crossed, I guess? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Amarok909

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Unless she has all her work for v0.4 backed up elsewhere, say to Onedrive, Dropbox, Google drive or such, Inno currently has a lot of stuff that is vulnerable to Murphy playing dice.

Setting aside the fact that a full-on HDD FUBAR is a rare occurrence, file corruptions and app crashes are more likely to happen, and always seem to pop up just after you had a really productive session. Honestly, I don't know how any developer could stand that uncertainty; A few hours without a backup, iffy, but going for days on your major project? Exact reason why my xml stuff sits on the cloud and my java stuff is regularly committed to git, and exact reason why I hope her work isn't just all on her computer.
I'm pretty sure we'll never actually see the *actual* dev branch publicly. Could you imagine seeing the daily commits? We'd actually know how much work is really going into the game. Or, you know, how many days are actually being dedicated to working.

I remember Inno mentioning something about a private repo in one of their changelogs. It could be a private Github repo for all we know (and I'm kinda leaning towards that, given that the public one is explicitly called "liliths-throne-public").

Fingers crossed, I guess? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
From what I've heard, we only know of two. The public branch, and the dev branch. The dev one, which they're talking about, is public if you have the URL. It's also not being updated.

One day we'll find out the what the focus of the game is, cause from where im standing right now there doesnt seem to be a focus. So far every aspect of that game thats talked about "isnt the stated focused", so what is?
Making money.

It's a product, and that's the goal. And it's working, and I sure as hell wouldn't give up on that goal. Shit, the amount of deliverable work we see getting done on this game would get you fired from my company. I'd milk this forever lol

Well, actually, I'd probably be cranking out content constantly. Because I find that fun, and it doesn't take me 6 months to write something like Nyan's quest...

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
IIRC that bounty hunter office in the market, or some npc at least, has dialogue that says even without the collar on the slaves are still magically registered as slaves by their aura and escaping is pointless because they can just be tracked down/anyone can tell they're escaped slaves or something. I just remember when I saw it I kinda figured it was an in-setting excuse to never have actual escaping.

Reactions: Aazkaal and NODOGAN

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
From what I've heard, we only know of two. The public branch, and the dev branch. The dev one, which they're talking about, is public if you have the URL. It's also not being updated.
Nah, those are branches on the public repo. I'm referring more to an entirely separate private repo, tracking changes completely independently of the one we see. Git tends to handle that fairly well, since it gives you the ability to set up multiple remotes and have each of your local branches tracking an individual remote.

For instance, Inno could have a private branch that targets, say, a liliths-throne-private repo that's flagged as private, and when they feel that they're ready for a release, they could squash merge their private branch (that is, merge one branch into another and smash all of the changes into a single commit) into public/master or public/dev. I tend to use this strategy (sans squash merge, since I like to preserve history) when my projects are early in development. It's pretty useful when things are still wildly in flux, or if you'd rather push out code on a release-by-release basis.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Nah, those are branches on the public repo. I'm referring more to an entirely separate private repo, tracking changes completely independently of the one we see. Git tends to handle that fairly well, since it gives you the ability to set up multiple remotes and have each of your local branches tracking an individual remote.

For instance, Inno could have a private branch that targets, say, a liliths-throne-private repo that's flagged as private, and when they feel that they're ready for a release, they could squash merge their private branch (that is, merge one branch into another and smash all of the changes into a single commit) into public/master or public/dev. I tend to use this strategy (sans squash merge, since I like to preserve history) when my projects are early in development. It's pretty useful when things are still wildly in flux, or if you'd rather push out code on a release-by-release basis.
Ahh, gotchya. Yeah that might exist. But if it does there's been absolutely no mention or indication that she's using it.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Ahh, gotchya. Yeah that might exist. But if it does there's been absolutely no mention or indication that she's using it.
Yeah, I just sort of vaguely remember seeing a private repo mentioned somewhere. I can't remember specifically where, though. :x

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Can I turn back into my former human after turning into demon by Lisieth?
Doesn't part of the transformation dialogue tree warn that it's permanent?
Anyway, not legitimately, as demons are immune to race transformations. If you really want to be human again, you can always use the debug menu to race reset to human, though the game will most likely not reflect this, and will continue to act as if your character is a demon.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Although for nearly all outsiders, they will still see you as human if you choose to, since Lyssieth's gift enables you to appear fully human, unlike basically all other non-lilin demons.

BloodTears

May 30, 2018
Doesn't part of the transformation dialogue tree warn that it's permanent?
Anyway, not legitimately, as demons are immune to race transformations. If you really want to be human again, you can always use the debug menu to race reset to human, though the game will most likely not reflect this, and will continue to act as if your character is a demon.
So how do I turn Lilaya into a full demon while retaining my humanity? I read a post that the only way to make her accept pregnancy is to make her into full demon, or is that obsolete?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes