BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
So how do I turn Lilaya into a full demon while retaining my humanity? I read a post that the only way to make her accept pregnancy is to make her into full demon, or is that obsolete?
That post still holds up: you need to become a demon in order to transform her still so she accept pregnancies.

Rev14

May 23, 2018
"However, due to the ongoing arcane storm, there's no chance of encountering any patrols at the moment"
That text is written at alleyways tiles even though there is no arcane storm happening, is that a bug?

Reactions: Aazkaal

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
In this game, you don't have full control over essential/important NPCs nor their slaves. No, it's not a bug. This is an RPG first and foremost; even the author herself calls it such.
You, and a few others, have been led to believe this is a sandbox mostly because the story hasn't progressed in years, and the progress that was made has been almost exclusively side-content and sandbox-y elements. There are several issues with the development but going into that discussion would be regurgitating what has been said thousands of times already.

The point is - even though LT contains sandbox elements, it still abides by certain rules. Randomly generated NPCs and those you can enslave are fodder for you to do as you please, the rest you cannot touch (or at least not permanently). Another example of limited control; even though you can alter your settings to ban furries from spawning, essential NPCs who are furries, will remain furries regardless of your choice. AKA your settings will only affect those who are blank slates/random spawns. This is a design choice and it's something you will have to deal with if you decide to play LT, your preferences and opinion nonwithstanding.

If you still can't understand what we're saying, or simply don't agree with it, then all I can say is that you are better off going back to playing VNs because this game is not going to change in that regard.
Lol, that's my own point of playing VNs were characters are stale and stay 100% how their author means them to, that i don't play VNs.
Second point, i already do play other games, that give way more freedom than this does, i'm almost tempted to learn Java so to fix this game.
If you give a player the control on how to control the world, you can't contradict those same rules the very second after.

NPCs like Scarlett do become your slaves and abide by your rules, it's just a toggle that needs to put in, probably something that Innoxia struggles to do as he delays and delays releases.
It is a sandbox, with RPG elements, that's the difference.
There's a much more simple way of handling plot characters, NOT making them get in the situation where the player can get their hands on them.Don't make me be able to beat them in combat completely, and then
'noo, this guy says no to the potion, so you put it back, but a random mugger beaten in the same way, can be transformed as you please.' Tell me the practical difference.
What's stopping me to just pour down a potion down a NPC's throat after i beated someone to pulp?
Just because the author doesn't want to bother aknownledging the character being transformed and modify the sex scenes?
If i were the author, i would simply not allow the character to be engaged in combat so that it can't be touched by the player, in any case.

That's how you handle plot characters.
Lysseth for example can't be beaten in combat, and thus can't be touched by the player transforming them in something else, so nobody can't complain about Lysseth changing back or forth on what you didn't want.
Plus Lysseth has a sex scene where you can either ask her to fuck her or be fucked where she grows a cock, so it can appeal to those that like futas and those like me that don't.
But this happened after i remember when Lysseth was first introduced, and the only sex scene was with her growing a cock, but changed it afterwards.
Guess i'm so selfish for wanting Lysseth to not have a cock, excuse me that i don't like futa at all.
What's so hard in having the toggle affect the plot characters under furry?
Make them spawn depending on the level, if randomly generated npcs can, why not plot characters? it's not impossible.
Maybe you can't understand my own point and just try to defend the author in any way possible.
That's the author's own fault of not focusing on the main story but just on introducing the 191th subspecies of dog or cat, not me that i criticize the game for growth.
If i were the author i would complete the story, and not introduce other irrilevant species.
I would rather give more control to the player, if i give him the choice to do different stuff, then put him back on the road because you author thought that the player would always choose what you wanted, it's not correct nor it makes sense.
Don't give any choice then.
Don't give me the choice to transform demons and then have them revert to what they were.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Wait. You give your milk-sluts time off?
Yeah, i'm a HUGE softie that gets them room service, double beds and normal working hours letting them have freedom of house and outside on their time off because fuck it! even with all of that they STILL make me a Million Bucks each day so i just treat them in a decent way (hell even invest money here and there with some clothes, weapon and enchantments on their own because FUCK-IT i'm a huge softie and i grow bored after the main quest is over so might as well spend some time taking good care of my slaves to the point they Adore me.)

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I think you'll find that LT is where hope goes to die, buddy.
(I've been here a while--just look back at my posts! :whistle:)
e-d

P.S.: Look back to what started this particular converstation. It is ridiculous to "wait for a delay"--it's a waste of time. Hoping for a game release is very different, however ...

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
(I've been here a while--just look back at my posts! :whistle:)
e-d
Well, that's...inexcusable. I mean, I'd get actually expecting progress if you were new, but come on, dude. You should know the drill by now.
You should also be aware of this thread's sense of humor, and know that nobody is actually hoping for a delay. That would be ridiculous.

Last edited:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Well, that's...inexcusable. I mean, I'd get actually expecting progress if you were new, but come on, dude. You should know the drill by now.
You should also be award of this thread's brand of humor, and know that nobody is actually hoping for a delay. That would be ridiculous.
I certainly didn't say I was expecting or hoping for anything--especially while wasting my time :). You came to that conclusion on your own.

I sympathize with their intent, if they are feeling both cynical and hopeful. However, their sarcasm is lost and what they said is ridiculous if they intended an attack upon the game--for example "locked & loaded" does not express a desire for sympathy or hope for the game. Their intentions are nebulous, especially given the paragraph, below.

I am also aware that attacks--justified or not--upon the game, the creator, the moderators, and other F95 members are even *more* common than poorly worded sarcasm in this thread! :( (I have stopped posting both bugs and spontaneous humor because many people automatically take both as criticism. It's their losses I suppose.)

e-d

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Pentha

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Lol, that's my own point of playing VNs were characters are stale and stay 100% how their author means them to, that i don't play VNs.
Second point, i already do play other games, that give way more freedom than this does, i'm almost tempted to learn Java so to fix this game.
If you give a player the control on how to control the world, you can't contradict those same rules the very second after.

NPCs like Scarlett do become your slaves and abide by your rules, it's just a toggle that needs to put in, probably something that Innoxia struggles to do as he delays and delays releases.
It is a sandbox, with RPG elements, that's the difference.
There's a much more simple way of handling plot characters, NOT making them get in the situation where the player can get their hands on them.Don't make me be able to beat them in combat completely, and then
'noo, this guy says no to the potion, so you put it back, but a random mugger beaten in the same way, can be transformed as you please.' Tell me the practical difference.
What's stopping me to just pour down a potion down a NPC's throat after i beated someone to pulp?
Just because the author doesn't want to bother aknownledging the character being transformed and modify the sex scenes?
If i were the author, i would simply not allow the character to be engaged in combat so that it can't be touched by the player, in any case.

That's how you handle plot characters.
Lysseth for example can't be beaten in combat, and thus can't be touched by the player transforming them in something else, so nobody can't complain about Lysseth changing back or forth on what you didn't want.
Plus Lysseth has a sex scene where you can either ask her to fuck her or be fucked where she grows a cock, so it can appeal to those that like futas and those like me that don't.
But this happened after i remember when Lysseth was first introduced, and the only sex scene was with her growing a cock, but changed it afterwards.
Guess i'm so selfish for wanting Lysseth to not have a cock, excuse me that i don't like futa at all.
What's so hard in having the toggle affect the plot characters under furry?
Make them spawn depending on the level, if randomly generated npcs can, why not plot characters? it's not impossible.
Maybe you can't understand my own point and just try to defend the author in any way possible.
That's the author's own fault of not focusing on the main story but just on introducing the 191th subspecies of dog or cat, not me that i criticize the game for growth.
If i were the author i would complete the story, and not introduce other irrilevant species.
I would rather give more control to the player, if i give him the choice to do different stuff, then put him back on the road because you author thought that the player would always choose what you wanted, it's not correct nor it makes sense.
Don't give any choice then.
Don't give me the choice to transform demons and then have them revert to what they were.
Ok, so I attempted to give your comment a fair assessment. In other words, the core problem you have with the game is that it tries to be and do too many things at once. It's spread too thin in several directions, the elements it has lack consistency and consequence, and thus fail to please anyone. Also, that the author lacks direction and spends too much time on little things rather than the overall picture.

Congratulations, you have reached the same conclusion we have, except we've been complaining about it for years now. Let me offer you a piece of advice; find other games to play. Development is slow, inconsistent and lacking in quality to be worth a monthly investment, be it time-wise or financial. These days, I tend to stick around more for the community and memes than the actual game itself.

If you want to learn Java to fix the game then be my guest. We've been hinging our bets and hopes with the modding community for a while now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes