tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So considering the fields content still hasn't released, this plan is just talking about releasing it. The exact same thing we've been talking about since this time last year. But ignoring last year and only focusing on this year, the plan has now gone from releasing at the beginning of February, to the end of February, to the beginning of May. And now we're back to "probably take me longer than I expect, so I won't be too ambitious with targets for 0.4.1"

0.4.1 being the release of the fields content, which was previously promised as 0.4.0, which was released without any of that content just to say it was released.

So we're literally back to "I don't know when the fields content will be released" while we're five months after resetting the timer, which was already at ~8 or 9 months.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I posted this update on the previous page. :p

---------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I get it's more of the same "next update will be the one", but I'm optimistic that we're getting somewhere this time around. I've waited 2+ years for the Fields, I can wait a little longer (though it better be for real this time, I don't like lies and empty promises). If our assumptions are correct and Inno has only started working on the Fields, for real, earlier this year, then it may take a while to get the show on the road. I'm just going to wait and see where it leads...

Reading more knowledgeable people stating that the code has improved somewhat is encouraging. Honestly, foundations are nice and all that, but at some point she is going to have to work on the stability and performance too. A lot of people have been reporting issues with the latter, and it needs to be rectified before it grows into an even larger snowball. (Not to mention stability is a damn important foundation in of itself for future content - can't add more if what we have now drop-kicks the game to its butt.)

In other words, she has a lot to do on top of progressing the story.

Last edited:

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
So 0.4 finally comes out and plains content is not here anyway, amazing.
... after the never-released 0.3.21 dev branch evidently ran into a game-locking unrunnable state some time in March).
It gets better. If you poke through some of the stuff (to-do list, changelogs, etc), you'll notice that even internally this "0.4" that we got was referenced several times as 0.3.21. So this is basically 0.3.21 with some of the upcoming actual 0.4 content preloaded but not accessible.

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
Hilarious amounts of dirty edits, and what I assume is the attempt at an anti save scum mechanic.
The HLF cave alone caused ~60 error pages.
And the DemonMom conclusion caused ~80...
It wants to find removed references, and Im pretty sure the references were removed by inno herself.

Tiles are ether predetermined before activation, or the game is remembering what was going there upon quickload.
It legitimately took 15 minutes to get the basic slime encounter for catcop because every square was the same children. and Reloading only revealed the same kids on the same tiles.
I reloaded the HLF cave to see seperate outcomes, and found the entire encounter carried over into the 10 minute old quicksave.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Hilarious amounts of dirty edits, and what I assume is the attempt at an anti save scum mechanic.
The HLF cave alone caused ~60 error pages.
And the DemonMom conclusion caused ~80...
It wants to find removed references, and Im pretty sure the references were removed by inno herself.

Tiles are ether predetermined before activation, or the game is remembering what was going there upon quickload.
It legitimately took 15 minutes to get the basic slime encounter for catcop because every square was the same children. and Reloading only revealed the same kids on the same tiles.
I reloaded the HLF cave to see seperate outcomes, and found the entire encounter carried over into the 10 minute old quicksave.
Yeah, honestly, once the save gets to that point and you start trying to reload there, the game gets pretty fucky fast. There's a bunch of stupid stuff that starts happening and weird shit that persists through saves/reloads when it shouldn't. You basically have to kill the game entirely or you'll see some stuff not get reset when you reload (to hilarious and usually instantly crashing results). It's always fun when you have NPCs in multiple places at once, until your game explodes trying to figure out which NPC it should be interacting with.

Usually I just nuke the save at that point. That or the error log nukes my drive.

Haven't bothered playing this version, because franky, why bother when there's nothing new there, but nothing in the patch notes gives any indication that any of those bugs have been fixed lol

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
Jeez.

This thread is quickly becoming the blog:
a bunch of frustrated fappers, ranting and bitching about a game that at this point they don't even like, and namecalling everyone else who is not on their mindset.

Seriously. Is not useful, is not helpful, is not nice, is not criticism or encouraging and nobody else cares except getting annoyed.
Basically, the reason Innoxia blocked comments on her blog.

She's doing everything wrong regarding the game's management, right. We all know, we all argued, we all commented, and we all gave ideas.
If she doesn't get a clue, so be it.
It's her damned game, and it's the damned money of whoever wants to spend on it. If you don't like it, fine, go, there's quite a bunch of other games to get your fap, without starting throwing offenses ("fuckpigs"? Really?).
Eh complaining is fun my feline friend.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
  • Added maps for Elis, Elis's shopping precinct, The Red Dragon tavern (both floors), and Elis town hall (both floors).
  • Added several new unique NPCs for Elis content.
Some changes to out of the main city? That mean new area to explore?

PanzerKorps

Jun 30, 2018
As CJ once said to Big Smoke, "Eh, yo! Chill! Chill!" Y'all need to calm down. There's no reason to be at each others throats over something so trivial. If people want to give her money, let them. I'm here because I genuinely enjoy and hope Lilith's Throne prospers. Lilith's Throne is one of the most descriptive and customizable smut games I have ever played and I hope it continues long into the future. Innoxia if you read this just remember that the game you are working on is desired by many who want it to prosper.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
As CJ once said to Big Smoke, "Eh, yo! Chill! Chill!" Y'all need to calm down. There's no reason to be at each others throats over something so trivial. If people want to give her money, let them. I'm here because I genuinely enjoy and hope Lilith's Throne prospers. Lilith's Throne is one of the most descriptive and customizable smut games I have ever played and I hope it continues long into the future. Innoxia if you read this just remember that the game you are working on is desired by many who want it to prosper.
You're gonna need a faster steed there, Sir Lancelot. That discussion is long over.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
is there any content with breast expansion and cow morph?
Not really. No formal content anyways. You can always morph your slaves how you want and get emergent content out of it, but there's nothing beyond that.

Updated to v0.4
Yup, after two years of talking about it, it finally happened.

What did it cost? The content that was talked about being the 0.4 update for two years lol

• Added maps for Elis, Elis's shopping precinct, The Red Dragon tavern (both floors), and Elis town hall (both floors).
  • Added several new unique NPCs for Elis content.
Some changes to out of the main city? That mean new area to explore?
You'd think that, but you might want to re-read the dev comments at the top. And then read the roadmap after.

This game is the trash TV of game development. This last season has just made it better than yansim in ridiculousness. Half the fun of trash TV is shitting on it and fighting over it all. Like, seriously, where else would you get something as stupid as this v0.4.0 patch not including *any* of the promised content or features after years of hype? Not even Anthem pulled anything that stupid off. CDPR was close, but they still had a releasable project behind the bait and switch.

Besides, what the hell else are we all going to talk about? Even the official game discussion on the discord, not the general chats, had spent 90% of their time talking about MMOs and shit instead of the game for the first like 30 hours after release. We're not allowed to go that off topic here.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
And where is that?
On the blog, over here:

I'll also just throw both posts into spoiler blocks, just so it's all here again as new people are joining in the discussion.

0.4.0 Release logs

The roadmap post

The highlights!

Inno on release said:
I'll start with the bad news; there were still so many placeholders left in the new Elis/Fields content that I didn't feel comfortable presenting the new maps to you just yet. As such, I've decided to temporarily disable the world map travel (if your character is in the world map, you'll be moved into Dominion when loading into this version), and I'll re-enable it in the next version (in which all the placeholders will be filled in).
Read: All promised content for 0.4.0 is disabled because it wasn't ready. Really makes you wonder why this is version 0.4.0 lol

Personal favorite part from that post

Inno on release said:
P.S. Now that 0.4 is released (as incomplete as it is...) I'll go back to the usual preview/full release cycle (so the next version will be v0.4.0.5 which will be a SubscribeStar preview, with the public v0.4.1 after that).
So after not releasing the 0.4.0 content as part of 0.4.0, the patch that should release some of it is going to be a paid-sub only patch! So what should have been 0.4.0 should come out later (lol), but only if you pay.

Inno on the Roadmap said:
While that doesn't look like much as just a couple of bullet points, adding all of the Elis unique NPC interactions will probably take me longer than I expect, so I won't be too ambitious with targets for 0.4.1. At this current stage I also won't give any time estimates for how long this version will take me to get ready, but I will give you the definite date of this Saturday (8th) for the next progress update post.
Awwww shiiitttttt, here we go again...

Keep in mind, what she's talking about is the content she's supposedly been working on since at least like, July of last year. And she hasn't started it. And there's no estimate of when it'll be done.

And who doesn't love an announcement of an announcement that's probably going to be for another delay! She delayed announcing the delay! Nice!

Also, you have to pay for the public release content, whenever it comes out.

Last edited:

Sanctusmorti

May 25, 2018
Awwww shiiitttttt, here we go again...

Keep in mind, what she's talking about is the content she's supposedly been working on since at least like, July of last year. And she hasn't started it. And there's no estimate of when it'll be done.

And who doesn't love an announcement of an announcement that's probably going to be for another delay! She delayed announcing the delay! Nice!

Also, you have to pay for the public release content, whenever it comes out.
Heh, if you are a fan of Lilith's Throne you should know that the real fetish being catered for is Edging and Denial. Complaining about being delayed and strung along isn't the bug: its the feature!

It's just uncommonly meta that the fetish is presented as part of the games development than actually inside the game.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes