hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Came back from a hiatus only to give us more of the same nothing we've been getting for years because the 0.4 content that's alleged to have been being worked on again and again throughout that time is incomplete because her focus has clearly been on wasting time on character skins and flavor text and races we can't encounter. Oh..and a useful mechanic to free slaves. That's the one thing I remember actually liking. I don't think anyone would complain if they'd been told outright that this is what they should expect, but it's not. So, why come back from break to give us this instead of finishing up the work and then coming back later to actually give us the long-promised version of 0.4 that's allegedly right around the corner? And now, Monday, she's going to set herself up to be disappointing exhausted again by not having learned any lessons and giving a roadmap that's not going to be followed—just a wishlist of things she wishes will be magically completed for her while she starts working on whatever pops into her head at any given second.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Cow morphs have been in the game for ages.
I think I know what he means. Thematically, the Fields area is all about farms, orchards, vast plains, and animals typically found therein. One of the most iconic elements are the cow morphs and their dairy/milk farms. Sure, we have cow morphs now but those in the Fields will have special content specifically designed for them; i.e, lactation and milking machines.

I think that's what he was alluding to.

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
If anyone wants to visit the magical wonderland that is Elis, you can if you've already visited the tile and know the Teleport spell. Inno didn't account for that little feature when she locked off the Fields.

It's a more medieval fantasy-themes city with there are three tavens, a bank, a town hall, a police station, a chapel to Lilith, a farmer's market, and a "shopping precinct" whose stores are not implemented. It's also got a bit of a minotaur theme, so expect some cow-related fetish stuff in the future.

NPCs include a badge-boy named Flash, a fox-girl named Jess, the town's minotaur mayor, Minotallys, and her alicorn assistant, Arion. None of them are interactable.

The Red Dragon tavern is probably going to be a story location.

The city itself is ringed by outskirts, which feature a pond and lake apparently inhabited by monsters, and several dozen woodland tiles than can only be explored once a day for some reason. They have a couple of non-combat encounters implemented already. Surprisingly, there is also some trait-specific flavor text already implemented.

Here's the map itself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, you have to pay for the public release content, whenever it comes out.
Hopefully some hero will come to our aid and post it here.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I was just pissing about outside in the overworld and decided to reenter Dominion. It tried to pull up a "first time leaving" event (doesn't exist yet, of course), and this was what appeared next: Screenshot (648).png
So as you can see, Meraxis is going to challenge us to a duel outside of Dominion the first time we leave, and we get to either decline, accept, or do a "sex duel." That third one sounds pretty interesting, but we'll be waiting a while to see what that all entails.

Mokoshakar

Nov 14, 2016
Can we change the npc desires without using any enchanted potion?

I'm trying to make a dominant character that makes everyone his bitch. I know i can change the encounter npcs via potions, but im not sure if i can change the story npc as well

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018

I'm trying to make a dominant character that makes everyone his bitch. I know i can change the encounter npcs via potions, but im not sure if i can change the story npc as well
Technically, you can enchant clothing as the alternative way of changing fetishes. But both require essentially the same level of compliance/control and won't be applicable to unique NPCs.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018

you cannot touch the unique npcs, no.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I ask again, content or skip?
Unless you really love DSG's side quest, skip. Come back in a few months for 4.1, when hopefully the 4.0 content will have been released. The current ETA is "I don't know"

Yanderedev levels of hilarity. It amazes me people donate to either of these people.

"Hey everyone! 0.4 is released with all of the 0.4 content disabled because it isn't done. Here is some minor content other people did for me though".
Yeah, it's fucking great. Where else are you going to get this level of hilarious project management within the game dev sphere.

thats funny considering there's two people on this thread that are constantly blowing it up, and they hand around much more than I do.
Sorry, lol

I cant resist stopping by here a couple time during the day around "release" time.

So basically 0.4 is 0.3.21, but with bigger version number. Update of the year.
Not only is it *basically* 0.3.21, but even in the developer notes, to-do lists and the likes, this update was internally referred to as 0.3.21. Which is just so extra.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Well i'll be, new version!
From what i understood on the blog the feral encounters will start around version 4.05 or 4.1 correct? still i'll consider it a victory that the feral content & the Human Liberation Front haven't been abbandoned, i am hyped for both of those!

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Well i'll be, new version!
From what i understood on the blog the feral encounters will start around version 4.05 or 4.1 correct? still i'll consider it a victory that the feral content & the Human Liberation Front haven't been abbandoned, i am hyped for both of those!
At first I thought your optimism was unrealistic, and then I realized that both things you're excited about are primarily being worked on by contributors, so they'll probably actually release some day.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
At first I thought your optimism was unrealistic, and then I realized that both things you're excited about are primarily being worked on by contributors, so they'll probably actually release some day.
They are?¡ i didn't knew that, you just made my day dude! i was really afraid those concepts might be dropped in the future because i think they are cool and i wanna dwell on both, HLF cuz i always like to root for humans on games where there are multiple races, and Ferals cuz of possible gameplay builds you could make with them! (also for some bestiality game where you can fuck a female feral, i swear 99% of bestiality games are female on feral, where's the love for us dudes bored as hell one evening wanting to play some extra-kinky shit ala Slaaneesh style?)

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes