Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
"Oho, LT updated? Shit as always probably, but let's see. 4.0??? Hmmm, did Innoxia perhaps... *few seconds of patchnotes reading later* No, of course she didn't. Figures"

This is fucking joke. Random contributors have been doing more than "main developer" for.. how long now? Innoxia should just fucking stick to making the game more mod-friendly and leave it to other people. Or actually hire some of them.
Seriously, this game only still lives thanks to the community.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Anyone know of a mod what does anything significant to the game? As in, aside from more clothing items I'll never wear and more ways for furries to recreate their fursona down to the tiniest detail?

Sep 1, 2019
Anyone know of a mod what does anything significant to the game? As in, aside from more clothing items I'll never wear and more ways for furries to recreate their fursona down to the tiniest detail?
lol. There is a mod that allows you to create a character that is... younger. It also adds NPC's that are a bit... younger. I'm not gonna link it or say its name for my sake, but you can just search up Lilith's Throne mod and you will probably find it.

Reactions: Mustang Flex

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Well, there's that one user that is making a bunch of shonen-related mods. Any engine level is mostly far and few between.

Reactions: Mustang Flex

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
lol. There is a mod that allows you to create a character that is... younger. It also adds NPC's that are a bit... younger. I'm not gonna link it or say its name for my sake, but you can just search up Lilith's Throne mod and you will probably find it.
Any, uh, anything else?

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Well, there's that one user that is making a bunch of shonen-related mods. Any engine level is mostly far and few between.
A mod for discord moderators, and weebery. Marvelous, absolutely phenomenal. I probably should have guessed it'd be something like this. Still, thanks for bringing options to my attention gents.

Welp, back to something a little less soul crushing. Anyone got ideas for if/how the perk trees might be retooled in the future? It wouldn't surprise me at all if the supposed placeholder is here to stay. But, if there are changes to be made, I got a couple personal hopes.

Biggest wish for the perks is less empty as hell +1% to grundle biting and the like. These perks barely do anything if you waste all your levels on them, and the interesting options are few and far between. That, and maybe some abilities what come from perks. Make it more of an exciting new boost to your power than another slight boost you need to not fall behind.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
DSG fucked up the Enforcer encounters right good. Now I'm locked into combat after they search me even though I've got the contractor pass (the "leave" button leads to the same combat encounter as "attack"), and I've somehow been caught impersonating by two Enforcers whom I had previously fooled in another disguise. Fuck me.

-EDIT- Actually, the "attack" button on the after-sex screen does nothing now.

Last edited:

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the Enforcer impersonation encounters. It basically turns a fun way to access a bit of different dialogue and a way to avoid a few unsavory encounters where Enforcer patrols want to search you into a proverbial target on your back against one of the most difficult street fights in the game with how much raw damage they can spit out, especially on higher difficulties; seven round rapids into the thousand+ range are a possibility on Lilith. Really, the ease of being able to simply slip into uniform and have it work all the time was a fun way to illustrate how ultimately ineffectual they are as law enforcement: they do well enough against street trash, but anyone with the wit to deceive them won't have any trouble.

Past the actual weirdness of it, I think it only has a chance to work for the regular (Dutiful Enforcer) set; the Methodical Enforcer set I found always prompts a fight (which granted, makes sense (no Enforcer should be running around in full daylight in full tacticool loadout)). It's just very rough and very slightly betrays that sort of power fantasy core of the game. I'd like it to, if not be reverted outright, at least maybe have some way to disable it, or some opportunity to mod it out, or deceive them more often, or be clearer on what works and what doesn't.

• Red Heart
Reactions: throbzombie

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
Well, due to Inno borking the spaghetti code all mods are currently wearables, races, and consumables.
Supposedly shes backending code for more robust modding.

A few mods transcended cosmetic status and entered gameplay effecting, for a given value. Several have even been baked in.

Cursed Panties Mod, Hypno Goggles, Symbiote Suit, Sissification Cage...
...these are a few examples of items that "do things" beyond just being another shirt/gun/race.
Specifically they try to do things the base game does not quite allow the player to just enchant/potion directly to.

I would also point to the Latex Clothing Mod as it has a stacking set bonus with debuff, but that was baked in.

TLDR: Wearables/Races/Consumables are all the code will currently allow without angering the Spagetti Code Monster.

Reactions: dased345

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I'm gonna fuck around in the .xmls and see if I can do anything about this
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the Enforcer impersonation encounters. It basically turns a fun way to access a bit of different dialogue and a way to avoid a few unsavory encounters where Enforcer patrols want to search you into a proverbial target on your back against one of the most difficult street fights in the game with how much raw damage they can spit out, especially on higher difficulties; seven round rapids into the thousand+ range are a possibility on Lilith. Really, the ease of being able to simply slip into uniform and have it work all the time was a fun way to illustrate how ultimately ineffectual they are as law enforcement: they do well enough against street trash, but anyone with the wit to deceive them won't have any trouble.

Past the actual weirdness of it, I think it only has a chance to work for the regular (Dutiful Enforcer) set; the Methodical Enforcer set I found always prompts a fight (which granted, makes sense (no Enforcer should be running around in full daylight in full tacticool loadout)). It's just very rough and very slightly betrays that sort of power fantasy core of the game. I'd like it to, if not be reverted outright, at least maybe have some way to disable it, or some opportunity to mod it out, or deceive them more often, or be clearer on what works and what doesn't.
I'm gonna fuck around in the .xmls and see I can't do anything about it.

Reactions: aspar4gus

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
Where else are you going to get this level of hilarious project management
Well, government/military get close. I remember there was a year when I got to work, checked list of tasks, seen nothing and started Quake server to relax with fellow developers.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Welp, at least the update is Xbox 360 size... so I am not wasting an hour waiting on the update to DL.

Gam3Fr3ak20

Oct 30, 2017
Found a bug. After changing character to lamia style legs, (don't know if its for all of them, but dragon-lamia certainly is a problem) the sex menu still registers you as still wearing pants/underwear and cannot be unequipped because of leg and crotch blockers. Only workaround is to displace/unequipped all, but comes back after every encounter.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes