anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Yup, All you got to do is sell a few rare items, buy a lot of cheap essence and start enchanting/augmenting.
You don't even need that. Just go to Kate and get enchanted tattoos, skip the whole essence/enchanting step. Works best if you've got a few milk slaves making money for you.

Gam3Fr3ak20

Oct 30, 2017
You don't even need that. Just go to Kate and get enchanted tattoos, skip the whole essence/enchanting step. Works best if you've got a few milk slaves making money for you.
Would rather have at least some more interesting sex scenes like, constrict, knot, and inflation to go with everything.

PanzerKorps

Jun 30, 2018
This game is the trash TV of game development. This last season has just made it better than yansim in ridiculousness. Half the fun of trash TV is shitting on it and fighting over it all. Like, seriously, where else would you get something as stupid as this v0.4.0 patch not including *any* of the promised content or features after years of hype? Not even Anthem pulled anything that stupid off. CDPR was close, but they still had a releasable project behind the bait and switch.

Besides, what the hell else are we all going to talk about? Even the official game discussion on the discord, not the general chats, had spent 90% of their time talking about MMOs and shit instead of the game for the first like 30 hours after release. We're not allowed to go that off topic here.
I'm not saying you can't voice your opinion, but goddamn some of y'all need to calm the fuck down.

(I will say it is entertaining watching people fight in the threads)

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I'm not saying you can't voice your opinion, but goddamn some of y'all need to calm the fuck down.

I have a feeling you're greatly overestimating how angry or upset most of us actually are. I can fucking swear without being angry; usually for emphasis. I also like to ramble, and could write a 10 page thesis over nothing out of boredom.

Plus drama is fun. If we're not going to get good content, we'll make our own. And the games modding is shit, so lets do it here lol

Unrelated, I gotta stop checking this site 10 minutes after someone replies to me. Yall are going to think I'm here way more often than I am lol

Aug 30, 2018

Honestly, the only people who seem to be the most angry are people coming in and I think are reading older conversations where things got a bit heated and assume everyone is like that. Most of the posts here are either shitposting (I am one of them, I do not lie), positive commentary over a mod someone is working on, and actual game advice for newbies. A lot of the people who might have been pissed a while ago, seemed to move on to "acceptance" and are just curious than anything. I am definitely in the latter category.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
tekgiris23 I am still not entirely sure it is unrelated to some Windows update, actually: I had this same thing start happening all of a sudden on 0.3.10, then I grabbed 0.3.20 and the problem went away. Then I remembered that I [just as suddenly] lost visual in another game, Karryn's Prison**, and grabbing a new version of that game helped as well. KP itself reminded me of YET ANOTHER instance of a game breaking (not even starting anymore)...so I figured MS changed something related to graphics blablablalotsofsmartsoundingwordshere.

**It would work again if I disabled GPU rendering for the game.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I started the game about 5 mins ago, how am I gonna fix these empty boxes?

edit: It fixed itself weirdly after unzipping again.
tekgiris23 I am still not entirely sure it is unrelated to some Windows update, actually: I had this same thing start happening all of a sudden on 0.3.10, then I grabbed 0.3.20 and the problem went away. Then I remembered that I [just as suddenly] lost visual in another game, Karryn's Prison**, and grabbing a new version of that game helped as well. KP itself reminded me of YET ANOTHER instance of a game breaking (not even starting anymore)...so I figured MS changed something related to graphics blablablalotsofsmartsoundingwordshere.

**It would work again if I disabled GPU rendering for the game.
More specifically, one of the last maintenance updates (u271) to Java8 broke the tooltip fade-in so if you have this same issue in other java games, it may be due to that as well.
As a workaround, the 'Fade-in' option in LT now disables the tooltip animation as well, so that one probably got reset for Tsugumi when extracting again.

Reactions: Tsugumi

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I hope you can eventually buy the insignia/equip it in any enforcer set, idk i don't feel like wearing that enforcer cloak...just losing that free +20 the Contractor Plate armor gives you BECAUSE the over-torso slot is occupied by the enforcer cloak doesn't seem worth it IMO, i'll just beat the crap out of other enforcers rather than lose my optimized equipment lol XD

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Would rather have at least some more interesting sex scenes like, constrict, knot, and inflation to go with everything.
I'm still waiting for tentacles to be properly implemented. Framework's been there for years, yet you still can't sprout new tentacles out your back. I wanna hose an entire squad of imps at once with my hyper cum.

Speaking of which, a fluid rework would be nice too. Even got this short manuscript of ideas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes