anon707

Jun 13, 2018
i cant figure this out they cum in me...where are the eggsies
(This applies to NPCs as well as your own character, half way into writing this I think I understood what you were asking. If you already know this, just skip down to the bottom.)
You need to have a penis or clit that has the ovipositor modifier in order to lay eggs in people, does not matter the penis type. But you must have a egg laying vagina that is pregnant to do it. If You want to do it the legit way, take any of the species foods and enchant it, go to the penis or vagina tab and give it oviposition, then drink it and now you have the capability to lay egg during sex instead of creampie, choose lay eggs.

For NPC however, they decide on their own whether or not to lay eggs in you, you cant tell them to do it or not. The game just uses the same "ask them to cum inside or pullout", laying eggs is one of the cum inside option they might use if they accept your request. As a tip, I reccomend that you dont give the egg laying character extra ways to cum (like adding a knot to their penis), the more options they have to cum inside the less likely egg laying is picked. if they cum inside your vagina and you get pregnant from it, they can no longer lay eggs in there.

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
Unrelated, I gotta stop checking this site 10 minutes after someone replies to me. Yall are going to think I'm here way more often than I am lol
Well, when 192 of your 227 posts on F95 are complaining about a single game, people might draw certain conclusions. ;-)

No.

And likely not for a long, long time.
Yeah, I was most looking forward to the real-estate stuff. The town hall even still mentions that it's coming in 0.4.0. Derp on their part, for sure.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Well, when 192 of your 227 posts on F95 are complaining about a single game, people might draw certain conclusions. ;-)
That I'm only following two games on this site?

192 posts in five months isn't really that many. That's like, just over one post per day.

Yeah, I was most looking forward to the real-estate stuff. The town hall even still mentions that it's coming in 0.4.0. Derp on their part, for sure.
Oh yeahhhhh.... I honestly forgot about that being promised as part of 0.4.0 as well. That's funny as hell.

Add it to the list 0.4.0 promises that got dropped. Right next to literally every other promised feature of 0.4.0.

(and once again, I managed to check in 15 minutes after you replied to me... fuck... In my defense, I came back a second time tonight to see if my question in the PoP thread was answered.)

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
(This applies to NPCs as well as your own character, half way into writing this I think I understood what you were asking. If you already know this, just skip down to the bottom.)
You need to have a penis or clit that has the ovipositor modifier in order to lay eggs in people, does not matter the penis type. But you must have a egg laying vagina that is pregnant to do it. If You want to do it the legit way, take any of the species foods and enchant it, go to the penis or vagina tab and give it oviposition, then drink it and now you have the capability to lay egg during sex instead of creampie, choose lay eggs.

For NPC however, they decide on their own whether or not to lay eggs in you, you cant tell them to do it or not. The game just uses the same "ask them to cum inside or pullout", laying eggs is one of the cum inside option they might use if they accept your request. As a tip, I reccomend that you dont give the egg laying character extra ways to cum (like adding a knot to their penis), the more options they have to cum inside the less likely egg laying is picked. if they cum inside your vagina and you get pregnant from it, they can no longer lay eggs in there.
Wait, so oviposition is actually a thing now? My bad, buggzy313 , I was wrong. I guess it was probably added along with the spider morphs?

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Wait, so oviposition is actually a thing now? My bad, buggzy313 , I was wrong. I guess it was probably added along with the spider morphs?
It was hidden under a batch of new clothes updates, no wonder you haven't seen it.:sneaky:
Guess what was added most in the 0.4 version?

Nov 17, 2017
I'm beginning to try and mod this game. Right now I'm working on adding goblins, elves, etc. but one thing I'm stuck on in a different subject is modifying the chances of different body parts for npc's. Like for example, if I wanted all npc's to be "minimum" in the furry catagory (eyes, ears, and tail only) but the males all have a 100% chance to spawn with furry genitals. Can someone tell me what folder I need to alter to make these changes? Any additional info would be helpful as well.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
I'm beginning to try and mod this game. Right now I'm working on adding goblins, elves, etc. but one thing I'm stuck on in a different subject is modifying the chances of different body parts for npc's. Like for example, if I wanted all npc's to be "minimum" in the furry catagory (eyes, ears, and tail only) but the males all have a 100% chance to spawn with furry genitals. Can someone tell me what folder I need to alter to make these changes? Any additional info would be helpful as well.
we already have an elf mod (it adds normal, snow, and forest elves) so there's something already out the way, but no goblins or orcs yet.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
we already have an elf mod (it adds normal, snow, and forest elves) so there's something already out the way, but no goblins or orcs yet.
Didn't realize there were mods outside of the loli/shota one. How many are there and can you by chance link them?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Didn't realize there were mods outside of the loli/shota one. How many are there and can you by chance link them?
There's just a bunch of race mods. Most them are really boring, really suck, or are really OP. Half of the ones I've seen are just meant to allow someone to make their OC, which they had to share with everyone.

Not going to link them since that would take forever, and most of them suck. Check the discord if you'd like them.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

bylectra

Dec 10, 2018
Just turn into a slime. ingesting semen will get you pregnant no matter what hole you take it in, even if in your mouth.
Do you know of any other methods than slime? and if anyone else have clues as well please tell me, i would love to know : D

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
That I'm only following two games on this site?

192 posts in five months isn't really that many. That's like, just over one post per day.

Oh yeahhhhh.... I honestly forgot about that being promised as part of 0.4.0 as well. That's funny as hell.

Add it to the list 0.4.0 promises that got dropped. Right next to literally every other promised feature of 0.4.0.

(and once again, I managed to check in 15 minutes after you replied to me... fuck... In my defense, I came back a second time tonight to see if my question in the PoP thread was answered.)
Not gonna lie, you remind me of those recently engaged girls that are always hovering by the phone, expecting texts from their SO's, with that stupid dreamy expression and hearts in their eyes. Just admit that you love us already... :p

Last edited:

starlan

Aug 30, 2018
Hi, I'm getting this error on Mac

Java Application launch failed

Check Console for possible error message related to pathname/filename

I have JRE 8 and the associated JDK installed, also the 12.0.1 jdk, does anyone have any insight into how to fix this? I checked the thread and couldn't find anything, although I could have missed a post.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Which is the more stable version of the game? x64 or the jar? Sometimes the game glitches or slows down on the jar version and I have to restart it to fix it.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Not gonna lie, you remind me of those recently engaged girls that are always hovering by the phone, expecting texts from their SO's, with that stupid dreamy expression and hearts in their eyes. Just admit that you love us already... :p
Okay, I admit it... I love you.

That said, reddit has kind of taught me to dread having too many notifications at once. I show up on a site and see 20+ notifications and I start to wonder who I pissed off this time lol

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Which is the more stable version of the game? x64 or the jar? Sometimes the game glitches or slows down on the jar version and I have to restart it to fix it.
Bad performance is pretty endemic to this game and YMMV depending on if you're using jar or the exe; some claim the exe is better, and others claim the jar is better. It doesn't hurt to try the exe version; you can bring your save over by moving the data/saves folder into the other version to test.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darrel Caper

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
is a links to some mods, its not all of them though. you'll have to join the discord if you wanna see all the mods that are posted since a lot of them are just uploaded as direct download zips.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes