EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
All three of those things are in the game already...
Yeah, but constriction and knotting are kinda rudimentary. The first completely stops the constricted party from acting (including speach, which makes no sense) and the later just gets a little flavor text on climax.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Yeah, but constriction and knotting are kinda rudimentary. The first completely stops the constricted party from acting (including speach, which makes no sense) and the later just gets a little flavor text on climax.
What would you suggest?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
How do you turn into an angel? How do you turn into a demon? I can only seem to access the shitty animal morphs by enchanting the animal themed foods
First the first, cheat using buggy menu. For the second, beat what content there is, and then talk to the important NPC you meet.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
What would you suggest?
Such a simple yet tricky question.

I'd have webbing and tentacle constrictions mimic the clothe binding mechanics. You'd click on the equip slot you want to constrict, which pulls up a menu regardless of if an item's occupying it. In the third row I'd place the option to constrict the part. It would then appear blocked similar to if another piece of clothing were blocking it. Depending on what's bound, some secondary slots are also bound (eg. binding your eyes or hair also binds your head). To prevent multiple turns of individually blocking equip slots, I'd have options to constrict the lower body (legs, tail, hips) or upper body (arms, chest, wings, head). Muscle control options should always be available. A bit clunky, but it could work.

As for knotting, you could simply prevent pulling out for non-elastic orifices, forcing you to stay fucking for however long it takes to go down (10-20 in game minutes by default, adjustable in settings). You and the partner you're stuck to could still perform other actions and nothing stopping a third partner from going to town on your free parts. Ripping out a bulbous dick prematurely would be a sadistic/masochistic action.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
can we get build permits or properties yet? if not does anyone know what exactly is planned for them? im hoping to build a breeding house, fitted with horse breed mounts and a place where you can have a train ran on yer character hehehe

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
can we get build permits or properties yet? if not does anyone know what exactly is planned for them? im hoping to build a breeding house, fitted with horse breed mounts and a place where you can have a train ran on yer character hehehe
Neeeeeyope

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
No.

And likely not for a long, long time.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I'm still waiting for tentacles to be properly implemented. Framework's been there for years, yet you still can't sprout new tentacles out your back. I wanna hose an entire squad of imps at once with my hyper cum.

Speaking of which, a fluid rework would be nice too. Even got this short manuscript of ideas...
Such a simple yet tricky question.

I'd have webbing and tentacle constrictions mimic the clothe binding mechanics...
Fun suggestions. All they'll cost is another 4,500 checks every time you move a tile, Fields content delayed by an additional two and a half months, and three raid tiers.

• Sad
Reactions: EmDotRand

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
why cant i get the snake to lay eggs in my character?????
i want some alien type shit where i get my throat pumped with eggs now someone please tell me how to get the eggs to work!
Oviposition hasn't been implemented yet and we don't know when it will. Guess I was wrong.

Also, take a chill pill. We're not "bell-boys" at your beck and call to come answering the moment you post a question... Spamming the thread with several posts in a short notice, about the same thing, just makes you look desperate.

Last edited:

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
i know it has been in some way cuz it happenened in one of my last playthroughs i just cant remember how
Avian and reptile morphs can lay eggs, as opposed to the live birth from mammalian morphs, but I don't believe they can "inject" their eggs unto other people; aka oviposition. That sort of content has not been implemented yet. Nevermind me, it was.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes