tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Аnyone know where to find a mod to increase the maximum level of character?
Nope. But you can basically do everything that being a higher level would do by just editing your save file.

Levels are pretty meaningless anyways, and its not like the game is balanced in any way. Just say fuck it and do what you want.

FrootLoggs

Nov 7, 2019
You children leave because apparently in this world when children are born they grow up really fast and they have the instinctual desire to grow up and be independent so they leave the moment they're fully mature so there's no raising children.
It feels quite off that they grow up really fast and away from your but when you meet them and offer them to live with you they act as if they've never seen you before and are freaked out by Lilayla's Mansion.

Like does the mother/Lilayla just chuck the baby out the window immediately after birth lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Really wished we could at least have them grow up in an empty guest room :/

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
It feels quite off that they grow up really fast and away from your but when you meet them and offer them to live with you they act as if they've never seen you before and are freaked out by Lilayla's Mansion.

Like does the mother/Lilayla just chuck the baby out the window immediately after birth lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Really wished we could at least have them grow up in an empty guest room :/
Extra dumb because you know they were in the mansion with you as adults. You're literally shown a picture of your adult children in the mansion.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
And that's just glossing over the mental/psychological implications of coming into the world almost fully developed. Apparently they have eighteen years' worth of empirical knowledge despite only having less than a day's worth of memories. And experiencing literally everything for the first time with a fully-developed brain has no adverse effects on their psyche whatsoever.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Extra dumb because you know they were in the mansion with you as adults. You're literally shown a picture of your adult children in the mansion.
All the kids you personally carried do have slightly different dialogue indicating they remember the place. However, that doesn't extend to tracking whether a different mother lived with you at the time of birth.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
A few builds ago, when the game replaced clothing it replaced the 'state' of of the clothing as well. (i.e.: if jackets were unzipped before removal, they were unzipped after replacement; etc.)

Will this be reintroduced into the game or has it been removed permanently? :)

e-d

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
A few builds ago, when the game replaced clothing it replaced the 'state' of of the clothing as well. (i.e.: if jackets were unzipped before removal, they were unzipped after replacement; etc.)

Will this be reintroduced into the game or has it been removed permanently? :)

e-d
This is probably the wrong group to ask, sorry. That question might be better asked on Discord, where the contributors that fix most of the bugs hang out.

Reactions: e-disfunction

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
i meant where do i find my fallen angel children
i just needed a location thanks
We can't give you an exact location. It doesn't work that way. But I can give you the next best thing.

Get the child map from the City Hall building, which is just a little north of the main house.

Once you have the map, go to one of the explorable tiles in dominion, I believe, and then use the child map. It'll let you seek out a specific child to skip the randomization. Then you'll encounter them like you would if you randomly found them.

The map should have a way to list all your children, but fuck if I remember how to use it off the top of my head. I stopped using it because half the time it crashed my game.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Аnyone know where to find a mod to increase the maximum level of character?
Keldon's mod, which someone linked a few posts above, does. You can double the level cap as I recall. I haven't played it in a long time so I have no idea if it's still there as an option, but I can't imagine why they'd drop it either. Not sure if there is a mod that does only that and nothing else.

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
Once you have the map, go to one of the explorable tiles in dominion, I believe, and then use the child map. It'll let you seek out a specific child to skip the randomization. Then you'll encounter them like you would if you randomly found them.

The map should have a way to list all your children, but fuck if I remember how to use it off the top of my head. I stopped using it because half the time it crashed my game.
The map works fine with normal children, but some species that were not canonically introduced yet (namely, dragons) will not show up anywhere (enchant dragonfruits, turn into a dragon yourself, have children). Everything they do are clogging up the offspring list. So don't expect to be able to adopt and raise every child of yours.

I've never had any problem using the map, but at the same time I rarely let the world be filled with NPCs, so that might be the reason. I only ever let a thug continues to occupy a tile because I intended to enslave her later, otherwise I'd remove them all from the game. Maybe it lightened the load on the game and processed the map faster.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I'd remove them all from the game. Maybe it lightened the load on the game and processed the map faster.
Yeah, that's pretty much what happens. For me it starts to lag at ~30 entries, so I try to keep the number of undiscovered children lower than that.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, that's pretty much what happens. For me it starts to lag at ~30 entries, so I try to keep the number of undiscovered children lower than that.
Same, for the most part.

The delay seems to be based on some weird X-factor that I can't figure out. I've had saves with 2000 undiscovered children where the list loads instantly and I have no idea why (jar only, the exe version crashed on that saved when opening). Then, far more often, I have the game lag out with like 20 children or hardcrash if you push 100+.

I have a feeling that list actually cycles through all NPCs and something common, but not related to undiscovered children causes it to lag out.

I could dig through the code to find out what its doing, but I honestly just don't care enough to do that anymore.

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
Hey, just a curiosity, I've seen a mod folder on the wiki and inside there's a "Banned in discord".rar file and I can't find the password for the life of me.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes