Bernard Bernoulli

Jun 27, 2017
Can someone kindly build and upload thats on the GIT please? I'd do it myself but can't because fuck Oracle...

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Can someone kindly build and upload thats on the GIT please? I'd do it myself but can't because fuck Oracle...
Personally I'll wait for 4.2. The interim builds are often buggy messes, for more so than her "stable" public releases.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Nah. If you're going to be requesting the internal builds on a regular basis then you're better off learning how to do it yourself or waiting for the "stable" version, because I don't think most people here can be arsed with a super buggy, internal build that is going to become obsolete in a matter of days.

I've had more success with IntelliJ than Eclipse but YMMV.

---------------------------------------------------------

Anyway... I wish there was an option to ban most taurs in the game. I'm ok with equine centaurs, driders and nagas but the rest is just weird IMO.

Last edited:

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Anyway... I wish there was an option to ban most taurs in the game. I'm ok with equine centaurs, driders and nagas but the rest is just weird IMO.
Yeah, that is something that never really made sense to me. The game goes to the pains of separating those morphs by name, but allow their spawns to be managed independently. Maybe that will be the sole focus of the next micro-update...

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Is there a mod to flesh out transformations to more specific parts of the body? For example, putting the "Dragon" arms transformation on only the lower half of the arms, or even just the hands (of course, this would be limited to things that actually make sense. putting snake transformation on your feet isn't very logical since you wouldn't have feet if your legs were snake anyway). If not, maybe that could be something to work on or maybe suggest to Inno?

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Also, it would be nice if the mods from the discord were archived and linked in a MEGA folder. I'm in too many servers to join it, and I assume some people don't wanna go there/share the same issue (or just don't have discord, a rare but real issue).

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Is there a mod to flesh out transformations to more specific parts of the body? For example, putting the "Dragon" arms transformation on only the lower half of the arms, or even just the hands (of course, this would be limited to things that actually make sense. putting snake transformation on your feet isn't very logical since you wouldn't have feet if your legs were snake anyway). If not, maybe that could be something to work on or maybe suggest to Inno?
You'd have to completely change the way that body parts are defined to accomplish this. It'd be an ambitious mod, but probably not one that could be feasibly achieved with the current state of the game. As for the snakes, there are lamias, which are essentially snake-morphs with their legs turned into a massive snake tail. You're forced to have a cloaca with it, but in theory since it's an externalized race it wouldn't be too difficult to make it also have access to a more conventional genital configuration.

Also, it would be nice if the mods from the discord were archived and linked in a MEGA folder. I'm in too many servers to join it, and I assume some people don't wanna go there/share the same issue (or just don't have discord, a rare but real issue).
The person who did that would be a hero, but unfortunately I'm in a similar position. This post has a link to a couple repositories, though.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
The person who did that would be a hero, but unfortunately I'm in a similar position. This post has a link to a couple repositories, though.
Not a "true" repository like Nexus but this contains a bunch of mods and it was updated just a few months ago. It also contains a template which modders can use to add their own stuff.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Nah. If you're going to be requesting the internal builds on a regular basis then you're better off learning how to do it yourself or waiting for the "stable" version, because I don't think most people here can be arsed with a super buggy, internal build that is going to become obsolete in a matter of days.

I've had more success with IntelliJ than Eclipse but YMMV.
To be honest for merely compiling the project, maven seems like the way to go. No bullshit, just install what's required and run 'mvn package' in the root directory.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Trying to play with mods, but I go to load a game and the game refuses to load past title screens or whatever else. Looked in error log, and see "Content is not allowed in prolog." errors. My save isn't actually in the prologue though so I don't know what's wrong. For reference, my save is right after the prologue (when you choose to skip it) when you're in your room.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
You're forced to have a cloaca with it, but in theory since it's an externalized race it wouldn't be too difficult to make it also have access to a more conventional genital configuration.
It's a fixed attribute of the tail to keep the scene variations more manageable. So no, you'd have to mess with the code to get rid of it.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Trying to play with mods, but I go to load a game and the game refuses to load past title screens or whatever else. Looked in error log, and see "Content is not allowed in prolog." errors. My save isn't actually in the prologue though so I don't know what's wrong. For reference, my save is right after the prologue (when you choose to skip it) when you're in your room.
After a little looking, it seems like the sole mods responsible for this are coming from I'm still not exactly sure how to fix this issue, but at least I know what to look for and remove. I'll keep looking in the log to see what else is giving problems.

EDIT: Yep, it's only GURETO's Monster Hunter mods. Weird.

Last edited:

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Wasn't there a bad ending with brax?
I don't believe so, no. The Brax fight is a simple "grind to either beat the fight or get the stuff to trick him". There's the Rat Warrens bad ending, and there's supposed to be bad endings with the Fields minotaur tribes down the road.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes