cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
0.4.1.1, the one on F95 right now. Why, is the latest on the Git working with it?
Update on this, more GURETO mods are saying "Content not allowed in prolog." in the error log. Just gonna delete the GURETO mod folder and stick with Phobos and other stuff on the LT Mods spreadsheet... Maybe someone can tell GURETO to figure out how to fix it 'cause this is gettin' too on my nerves to handle myself. :cautious::coffee:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
There was a bad ending in the rat warrens. I think that was removed, though.
No it's still there. There's a Bad End toggle in one of the options menus. I believe it's turned off by default, but if you turn if on then if you don't escape from Murk in time you hit a bad end as one of his milker slaves. If you leave it off you're rescued and if you then visit Murk at Epona's breeder game in the gambling hall you'll automatically submit to him and have sex.

Reactions: Sarkath

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
There new preview version(no one checked if bugged and you need to deploy the build yourself)
Changelog with everything:

The most important (probably): You can meet minotallys in new city, new dog morph subspecies-samoyed dog, fetish generation for npc(?), new art for slime queen.
newest version on git

How to build:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was shared like 15 minutes ago, so wait like an hour before checking if she(dev-Innoxia) fixed anything before downloading/building it.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
v0.4.1.5 Download Links
.jar:

.exe:

32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
So ... how the fuck did Scarlett's sex scenes get bugged? Or Jhortax and Fyrsia's weapons?
I have a feeling their coded in some stupid non-standard way. Which would explain why all of those scenes still have the quick sex option disabled. Some random change probably fucked them when it was already addressed everywhere else.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
No it's still there. There's a Bad End toggle in one of the options menus. I believe it's turned off by default, but if you turn if on then if you don't escape from Murk in time you hit a bad end as one of his milker slaves. If you leave it off you're rescued and if you then visit Murk at Epona's breeder game in the gambling hall you'll automatically submit to him and have sex.
Aha, okay. I'm not sure why I thought it ended up getting pulled at some point (it's been a while since I've done that quest chain). Thanks for the info!

Reactions: anubis1970

ekroniuk

Dec 3, 2017
I don't believe so, no. The Brax fight is a simple "grind to either beat the fight or get the stuff to trick him". There's the Rat Warrens bad ending, and there's supposed to be bad endings with the Fields minotaur tribes down the road.
There was a bad end, but it was removed pretty early in development

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
The is a fail state in the rat warrens that was removed. At one point if you lost to Vengar in his fight he would transform you into a rat girl and keep you as a slave to breed. you could actually get pregnant and (while not finished and was broken before being removed) Shadow and Silence would help you give birth, and it was a constant loop. You could only either stay in the room and just wait for Vengar to come in and rape you, or go out into the "throne" room and service him or his gang members. But this was removed and the only fail state that was left in and finished was Murk's.

Reactions: Sarkath

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
There was a bad end, but it was removed pretty early in development

LMAO that post did not age well at all.

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
It's almost as if a game isn't a game without challenges and struggles.

Hm. I remember being literally banned from the 8chan board for this game for even suggesting this idea. Oh, well. Here's to 10 more years of nothing but superficial add-ons.

And good riddance to those 8chan "moderators" getting a taste of their own freedoms being taken away.
Pretty sure games are for entertainment first and foremost mate, especially on a forum for games that most people prefer to play one handed. And honestly, if I found challenges and struggles entertaining I could just go back across the line to mainstream games where that need is exquisitely catered to. Bit hard to engage in fuckpile orgies in the latest open world lootbox rogue-like souls clone these days. Especially in the always online no mods allowed ones.

Jul 31, 2018
Hello there. I haven't been checking on this game for the last 2 years. What is the last stable version that doesn't have any placeholders?
Logging onto the discussion board for "Placeholders: The Game" and asking what's the last version with no placeholders. Comedy gold.

(Sorry for not being helpful, I don't follow the game's development closely enough to give a proper answer. I do hope someone gives you one though.)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes