tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I don't know if they've already said this but if you take the "orgasmic level drain" perk and work as a prostitute to reach the maximum level extremely fast
Yeah, that's the second fastest way to do it. There is a faster way, same idea really, but only if you don't mind letting imps rape you a few dozen times lol

Reactions: samiraqueensize

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Can someone pls tell me how I can get rid off specific traits/transformations?
I somehow got a lisp/stutter effect that I find really annoying.
The same way you add them, just with it set to decrease instead of increase

Enchant a kink potion and set it to remove the one you want to get rid of.

Reactions: 7227

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Why bother stun locking your enemies when they can just be died after one round of combat?
Two reasons already mentioned: multiple opponents with enough health you can't reliably win turn 1, and camping Vacuum to strip and loot clothing which the game doesn't let you otherwise (doesn't work for any part of the Dark Citadel final encounter unfortunately enough). Plus if you savescum/corpse run you can potentially beat a much higher level opponent before securing enough stats for the oneshot, the broom is easy to get on the first day.

It is not time-efficient by any means, but it functions via a completely different set of interactions so nerfing the OHKO does virtually nothing to stop it despite both being almost equally broken "win in 1 turn" setups. At least the other quirk of mutual defeat always being ruled in your favour doesn't apply to stunlocking.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I don't know if they've already said this but if you take the "orgasmic level drain" perk and work as a prostitute to reach the maximum level extremely fast
There is another way too.
Take the drain perk and go to the mall, there enter the toilets.
Two options will be available in the toilets, to use a glory-hole, or to be a glory-hole.
Using "quick-sex" option here to skip sex will result in blowjobs received or given, done in quick succession.
Should take about 15 mins of non-stop clicking to max your level here.
Also works well for virgins if they want to keep their cherry.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I used to do that until I found out how much better it was to use the Imp patrols surrounding the Submission fortresses. Multiple, higher level opponents FTW.
That won't work for those who pick 'virgin kink' though.
Plus imps may apply transformation potions to your sorry ass.
If you want to end up with a dragon dick or some other similar shit, be my quest. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

Reactions: samiraqueensize

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Two reasons already mentioned: multiple opponents with enough health you can't reliably win turn 1,
Outside of the four mob packs, there are no enemies you can't reliably turn 1 lol

And the four mob packs, you kill three of them turn one and the last can't do anything to you.

and camping Vacuum to strip and loot clothing which the game doesn't let you otherwise (doesn't work for any part of the Dark Citadel final encounter unfortunately enough).
I don't want clothing or items. The inventory system in the game is such shit that I wrote a script that'll clear my inventory by modifying the save file rather than having to spam sell bullshit.

Plus if you savescum/corpse run you can potentially beat a much higher level opponent before securing enough stats for the oneshot, the broom is easy to get on the first day.
If you're slow, it takes like, 15 minutes to hit max level. Maybe another 10 minutes to get a money farm online. Usually by the end of the first in-game week I've hit the end of the game's progression.

Further, you're not going to have those spells and spell points on the first day unless you're exploiting/cheating. And if you're going to do that, you might as well just go with the stronger option.

It is not time-efficient by any means, but it functions via a completely different set of interactions so nerfing the OHKO does virtually nothing to stop it despite both being almost equally broken "win in 1 turn" setups. At least the other quirk of mutual defeat always being ruled in your favour doesn't apply to stunlocking.
Combat hasn't meaningfully been iterated on in four years, EXCEPT for nerfing stun locking with flash. If history tells us anything, you're method is going to get nerfed first lol

And mutual defeat isn't a thing beyond the first night's arcane storm.

That won't work for those who pick 'virgin kink' though.
Plus imps may apply transformation potions to your sorry ass.
If you want to end up with a dragon dick or some other similar shit, be my quest. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
That's why I said the other option is only worth it if you're willing to let Imps have their way with you lol

I always just go with the brothel spam.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Outside of the four mob packs, there are no enemies you can't reliably turn 1 lol
Maybe not right now, but it limits all future design space. The three demon fight before Meraxis and the Shadow+Silence fight show that there is an intent to have challenging multi-opponent encounters (at least relative to the surrounding content, spare me the drivel on how a max level character can totally facerool those, I know.)
I don't want clothing or items.
Oh so because you don't what everyone else wants doesn't matter? Shut up.
If you're slow, it takes like, 15 minutes to hit max level.
The point is that the level requirement is much lower than for raw damage as long as you can somehow overcome at least one shielding type. If they don't have lust shielding Arcane Strike will let you win at lvl1, meaning this cheese will continue to function no matter how hard power leveling or level-up gains get nerfed.
Further, you're not going to have those spells and spell points on the first day unless you're exploiting/cheating.
Which ones? The broom costs 15k which is grindy but possible "the long way" by beating and stripping alley encounters then selling the loot.
And mutual defeat isn't a thing beyond the first night's arcane storm.
Wrong. If all remaining combatants are defeated on the same turn, e.g. an Enforcer mag dumps your glass cannon build for 1.5x your health while you punch them for 10x theirs, the game will display "Victory" and proceed as if you won the fight with 1 health remaining.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Maybe not right now, but it limits all future design space.
The entire placeholder combat and progression needs to be completely scrapped or we'll always be dealing with limited design potential.

The three demon fight before Meraxis and the Shadow+Silence fight show that there is an intent to have challenging multi-opponent encounters (at least relative to the surrounding content, spare me the drivel on how a max level character can totally facerool those, I know.)
Okay, so you know that the game progression is fucked. I'm glad we agree.

Wrong. If all remaining combatants are defeated on the same turn, e.g. an Enforcer mag dumps your glass cannon build for 1.5x your health while you punch them for 10x theirs, the game will display "Victory" and proceed as if you won the fight with 1 health remaining.
See, here's the thing... it's not a glass canon build. If you actually had to make trade offs like that, maybe the current game's design would be salvageable. But you don't. You can really easily make a character that can one shot every enemy in the game while still being tanky enough that no enemy can one shot it. And because the potion system is fucked, can also fully heal every turn, nearly indefinitely with less than 5 minutes of prep.

The game has no progression curve. There's literally one fight in the entirety of the game that you even have to think about, and everything else can be basically ignored entirely.

And if you want to make the game harder for thematic reasons, go for it. Challenge runs exist in every game. But it's entirely a personal choice, and not the optimal one if we're just looking are pure, functional game power.

Although, just because you're being pissy...

I just tried it at level 1 with no perks active. Still works. You don't even need to be max level to completely break this game. Instead of dealing 1500 damage a turn, I dealt 970. Just pure enchantment and potion bullshit that only requires money. And considering my main save is rolling over the 2b credit variable limit *every day*, money isn't an issue either.

Last edited:

Yekul

May 13, 2018
I don't know if any devs of this game reads this forum but i'll post it here anyway.
I was playing normally this last two days and today I can't open the game. I'll post the log here.
I tried reinstalling Java, opening with cmd and uzipping the game again. The log is the same one everytime I try to open it up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
You can really easily make a character that can one shot every enemy in the game while still being tanky enough that no enemy can one shot it.
What exactly is the setup? Are you minmaxing all the clothing set bonuses or something to get enough stats without the enchantment capacity?

Reactions: OneWayMissile

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
The "normal" liquid stun gun used to have this weapon's function in silly mode, but I split it into two separate items because it was a huge clunky mess to work with. I have no plans to introduce it to the base game at this time.
That's shame. Welp, at least it's easy to mod into the game. Maybe someone will figure out how to let slimes use their biomass (hp) as ammo.

What exactly is the setup? Are you minmaxing all the clothing set bonuses or something to get enough stats without the enchantment capacity?
You have used potion buffs before, right? Be a chef for double potion buff caps, do the enchantments quest, reach the shop in submission, stock up on snacks and obliterate everything with your starter crystal before sunrise on the first day all with minimal farming.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
You have used potion buffs before, right? Be a chef for double potion buff caps, do the enchantments quest, reach the shop in submission, stock up on snacks and obliterate everything with your starter crystal before sunrise on the first day all with minimal farming.
Oh so no alpha strike perk? And how do you get enough essences to brew the potions that early? I know buying them is easy but you said before sunrise on the first day and the only farming method I know there is sadist+arcane strike.

Also I don't quite believe that starter gear with +50 potion stats (not even all stats) can actually take a high roll RNG turn from guns or Submission quest bosses. You can obviously breeze through to the upgrades which do make it possible but you need something like 3x 250 dmg for the pre-Meraxis fight.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Oh so no alpha strike perk? And how do you get enough essences to brew the potions that early? I know buying them is easy but you said before sunrise on the first day and the only farming method I know there is sadist+arcane strike.
Use the tried and true method of slave milk farming to get plenty of funds, then all you need to do is buy a few thousand arcane essence in the same day and you'll be steamrolling damn near everything.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Use the tried and true method of slave milk farming to get plenty of funds, then all you need to do is buy a few thousand arcane essence in the same day and you'll be steamrolling damn near everything.
The post I quoted claimed "before sunrise the first day". How do you unlock slavery at that point? Come to think of it can you even unlock enchanting that early? I thought that "quest" only becomes available in the morning. As soon as the shops open you have near unlimited money, essences, all spell schools, Witch's Seal, almost all racial transformations and a bunch of gear all for arguably less effort than doing the slavery unlock.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes