Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Basically, economy needs work too. I don't think it should be possible to get millions in the first 1-3 days.
We all know that but the broken economy makes it easy to access a number of other mechanics, which are also broken independently of your ability to buy them vs farming them from enemies or events.

And even if you were to completely remove player access to those the existing NPCs are STILL broken for similar reasons e.g. mag dump oneshot. Or even just 4 imps randomly all selecting basic attacks/all-out strike compared to the more common block-resist-headbutt nonsense.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

BRUHLOLOK

Nov 17, 2020
Idk if anyone else has figured this out, but i have come across a way to make a lot of money in one day.
You will need:
  1. Slaver license
  2. Slave room
  3. milking room
  4. Succubus (or any character that you are able to transform)
Once you got all of that you need to beat the Succubus in battle and transform it.
You need to following transformations:
  1. Max cum regenaration and capacity
  2. Max milk production and storage
Once you got it all make them your slave and assign them to the milking room for as long as possible.
You should now have a lot of income.
You can have multiple transformable characters at once.
You should purchase the industrial milkers upgrade for the milking room as well as the ones that boost the effeciency.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Idk if anyone else has figured this out
Thread search.

IIRC making them hermaphrodites and harvesting girlcum further boosts the income, not sure whether you can get both boobs and crotch-boobs for even more.

But right now getting the slave stuff just for money is a waste when you can learn 3 water spells, buy all the racial foods and enchant them with max wetness effects. Almost instant ~1M profit off an initial investment of ~20k or some essences. And you can repeat that every day while you set up the milk farm. A recent change made max enchantment elixirs more valuable.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
and a non-standard flavor for each fluid to further boost profits.
Pretty sure someone here told me that flavor doesn't matter.
So it does huh, which one is the most profitable, then?
Although, when you convert the entire first floor of the mansion into a milk factory... i guess it really doesn't matter.
Getting 6mil/day atm, and i only filled half the space i got from converting the entire floor into factories.
And not even using industrial milkers. There is simply no use for so much cash anyway.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Basically, economy needs work too. I don't think it should be possible to get millions in the first 1-3 days.
I mean, if you want to low ball it, you can stick to millions in the first few days lol

Idk if anyone else has figured this out
That's been the main way to make money for like 4 or 5 years lol

Probably good to get it in the thread every 10 pages or so, just so new people can see it. Specially with the odd influx in players we suddenly have.

Although, when you convert the entire first floor of the mansion into a milk factory... i guess it really doesn't matter.
Getting 6mil/day atm, and i only filled half the space i got from converting the entire floor into factories.
And not even using industrial milkers. There is simply no use for so much cash anyway.
And 6m/day sounds *really* low for converting the entire first floor. You probably have something broken in there.

And pretty much all the modifiers matter, but which version doesn't seem to. Or maybe I just stop looking closely once I'm rolling over the money cap on the regular. Just turn them all on.

Edit; missed a reply

What exactly is the setup? Are you minmaxing all the clothing set bonuses or something to get enough stats without the enchantment capacity?
For the fresh character with no perks and no levels? That one I min/maxed pretty much everything, which now that I'm writing it will sound like not that much lol

Enchants, specific transformation bonuses, potions buffs, elemental buffs, clothing/weapon sets

The enchant cap just stops you from maxing out everything, but you can still selectively break the game. You can get a lot of +damage/crit at the cost of money and visiting the right shops. And like everyone's talking about, money is free in this game.

I should also note, I didn't use silly mode for the bonk bat or anything like that. Nor did I go find any of DSG's items that you have to put any level of effort into getting, because I couldn't be bothered with anything I couldn't just buy immediately lol

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You probably have something broken in there.
Not really, i simply dropped efficiency for affection and not even bothered filling all the space with cows, some factories simply stand empty because i don't really need millions anyway.
I'm sitting on 200mils atm, and.. what, exactly, am i supposed to do with them?
Nothing, it's meaningless money. I wish you could invest... but we can't, for now at least.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
For the fresh character with no perks and no levels? That one I min/maxed pretty much everything, which now that I'm writing it will sound like not that much lol

Enchants, specific transformation bonuses, potions buffs, elemental buffs, clothing/weapon sets

The enchant cap just stops you from maxing out everything, but you can still selectively break the game. You can get a lot of +damage/crit at the cost of money and visiting the right shops. And like everyone's talking about, money is free in this game.
Mind posting the exact setup? I can't really find any way of stacking a meaningful amount of crit dmg outside of enchantments. Potions are +25/50, racial is +25 or so, set bonuses is +20 and only if you can somehow get your hands on the Trickster set. Melee/Ranged dmg for a decent weapon would be difficult too, but I know Unarmed at least gets some racial stuff and the perks a few levels later.

And again: I am in perfect agreement that even if you can't "max out" properly the boosts you do gain are way more than enough to secure the remainder. I am mainly getting hung up on the "starter crystal before sunrise on the first day" claim as I don't recall enchanting (including potions!) or the shops being available that early.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
As long as it's not the standard flavor, it will increase the base value. The exact flavor doesn't matter.

To be a bit more specific/nerdy, the formula for milk/cum looks like this:

Code:
valuePerMilliliter = 0.1 + (modifierCount * 0.1) + flavorModifier
The values for girlcum are slightly different, and it's worth noticeably more per milliliter:

Code:
valuePerMilliliter = 4.0 + (modifierCount * 0.5) + flavorModifier
The flavor modifier is 1.0 for standard milk/cum/girlcum, and 1.5 for any flavor. The modifier count is the number of additional modifiers that are applied to the fluid (if it's slimy and alcoholic, for example, it'll be 2).

It seems a little strange to me that the game doesn't weight any modifier over another, opting to just use the number of them. You'd think that hallucinogenic and/or addictive fluids would be worth noticeably more than normal ones, but oh well.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
You'd think that hallucinogenic and/or addictive fluids would be worth noticeably more than normal ones
And then there's drinking Musky, Fizzy mineral oil...

Makes you feel like starting to attach cunts on their tits eh?
Might not be such a good idea, milk/cum have different production mechanics where you can boost their production rate (in the organ, not sure how well it transfers to the milkers) to ridiculous levels especially with multi-breasts/balls. Girlcum just seems to have 8 stages of vaginal wetness and a boolean "squirter" flag.

Reactions: Sarkath

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
That won't work for those who pick 'virgin kink' though.
Plus imps may apply transformation potions to your sorry ass.
If you want to end up with a dragon dick or some other similar shit, be my quest. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
Those who want their MCs to remain virgins aren't going to be getting much use out of the Orgasmic Level Drain Perk, are they? :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

You could, I suppose, adjust your settings so that none of the NPC spawns have dicks. You could also transform away your MC's genitalia to prevent any unintended deflowerings. And you can just spit out potions.

To be clear - and with apologies to those who are already familiar with this gameplan - what I advocate is the following:

1. Do the main quest at least up to meeting Brax. It's free XP.
2. Head down into Submission and get transformed into a Slime. Make sure to get transformed before entering any tiles patrolled by Imps. Leave the Slime who transformed you active, they'll be a source of Biojuice Canisters going forward.
3. Make sure you have the OLD Perk enabled. Transform away any genitals you don't want the Imps to play with.
4. Start picking fights with Imps. The transformation potion carried by the second Imp in each patrol will be an "unsliming" potion. Don't actually let them unslime you though.
5. Once you start winning the fights (assuming you bother), loot the potions from the second Imp and the weapons/cash/jewlery from the leader. Fuck all four as you please. You'll end up with a ton of cash (more than enough to set up a milking operation), a bunch of stackable loot (including a heap of unslime potions), and max out your level in pretty short order.
6. Adjust your MC's appearance as desired. then unslime. If you just threw the Imp fights to get to the fucking, you'll probably need to revisit the Slime who transformed you to beat some Biojuice out of them; if you won some or all of the fights just use one of the many unslime potions you'll have in your inventory.

Also, Imps are a great source of "futacows" for a milking operation. Free customisation and no matter how badly you treat them, you never have to feel bad about it.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Oh so no alpha strike perk? And how do you get enough essences to brew the potions that early? I know buying them is easy but you said before sunrise on the first day and the only farming method I know there is sadist+arcane strike.

Also I don't quite believe that starter gear with +50 potion stats (not even all stats) can actually take a high roll RNG turn from guns or Submission quest bosses. You can obviously breeze through to the upgrades which do make it possible but you need something like 3x 250 dmg for the pre-Meraxis fight.
Just eat the snacks. They have potion effects. Hell, skip the enchantment quest for all I care. That's just to make it easier to combine with other strats.

Last edited:

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
Thread search.

IIRC making them hermaphrodites and harvesting girlcum further boosts the income, not sure whether you can get both boobs and crotch-boobs for even more.

But right now getting the slave stuff just for money is a waste when you can learn 3 water spells, buy all the racial foods and enchant them with max wetness effects. Almost instant ~1M profit off an initial investment of ~20k or some essences. And you can repeat that every day while you set up the milk farm. A recent change made max enchantment elixirs more valuable.
The bondage applier fetish beats this: start with piercings, get 5 essences, take the bondage applier fetish, learn enchanting, get to the shops before closing, enchant your piercings with 100 'unremovable' enchants for absolute free, and sell them to Kate or Nyan (if she's open when you get there). Buy more expensive stuff, enchant, sell, rinse repeat, buy the food, spells, spell upgrades and essences from the food vendor and the magic vendor, respectively. No ellipsis needed, simply profit and have all the legal spells, spell upgrades and a bajillion essences to get your potion and clothing set-up on. Plus, most of the essences have a bonus to both your stats and vs creature types.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Yeah, noticed that.
Makes you feel like starting to attach cunts on their tits eh? :devilish:
"Sexual eldritch abominations when, Inno?"

Also, now I'm picturing impregnable tits. Thanks for contributing to that mental image. :p

And then there's drinking Musky, Fizzy mineral oil...
Yep, very true! It almost feels like the current system is a placeholder. It just feels…primitive. It might also have been a way to prevent cum/milk values from getting too high, but that clearly didn't help all that much when you consider sheer volume.

I think it would be more immersive to assign actual weights rather than just using getFluidModifiers().size. Maybe throw in some synergies (allowing a combo like hallucinogen and addictive to weigh higher). Factoring in flavor in some instances (say, an additional bonus for pairing flavored fluids with the fizzy modifier) would make sense as well.

It would be kind of hard to balance, but I think it would be fun. If the value for unmodified fluids were reduced and certain modifiers were made more difficult to attain it might make for an interesting mechanic.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Those who want their MCs to remain virgins aren't going to be getting much use out of the Orgasmic Level Drain Perk, are they?
There is another way too.
Take the drain perk and go to the mall, there enter the toilets.
Two options will be available in the toilets, to use a glory-hole, or to be a glory-hole.
Using "quick-sex" option here to skip sex will result in blowjobs received or given, done in quick succession.
Should take about 15 mins of non-stop clicking to max your level here.
Also works well for virgins if they want to keep their cherry.
And yes, if you can do blowjobs with a male character (i haven't tried since i'm not into that) you can keep your v card even for dicks while being able to use drain. All you need is mouth. Or heck, maybe you could even get away with just handjobs.

for virgin runs you can just get some sealing panties and a ballgag, bam, ginity secure
Those are good suggestions.

Also, now I'm picturing impregnable tits. Thanks for contributing to that mental image.
No problem fellow pervert. :giggle: :coffee:
And it's not like birthing with tits is new, but it's more like egg-laying though, i don't think even Japanese tried drawing normal births from tits (for now at least, i'm sure they will do it eventually,) but they tried this kinda thing instead:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sarkath

Prospektor

Oct 28, 2017
So can you create feral npc's/slaves/mc's in this version i've enabled it via content options>bodies, etc. but no options have appeared, and no feral's have randomly appeared either.
The content is kinda there, it's just not really implemented. I can tell you how to get a feral slave if you are interested, it involves editing character data. That's the only way I have been able to get a feral NPC in game.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes