Mar 31, 2021
This is a great game, almost like a Skyrim game with great plot and combat and of course sex. I really did not think I could get this kind of hidden gem in this kind of place. This game satisfies all of your fantasy needs: Immersion, Fapping, Slaving, experiencing great plotline etc. If anyone can recommend similar kind of games like this, that would be great.
Strive for power -1, TiTs, CoC.

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
This is a great game, almost like a Skyrim game with great plot and combat and of course sex. I really did not think I could get this kind of hidden gem in this kind of place. This game satisfies all of your fantasy needs: Immersion, Fapping, Slaving, experiencing great plotline etc. If anyone can recommend similar kind of games like this, that would be great.
This game would be the much more comparable to Skyrim if Innoxia focused on making the engine accessible to the fans, so they could fill out the world instead. Once you try making new characters a few times, you're going to realize just how little of a story there is so far, and how few side quests there are. The foundation is great, but the house is still pretty empty.

Imagine how much less replayable Skyrim would be without the creation kit and the modding community, or if Bethesda was paranoid about someone fiddling with their intellectual property. People on the discord are pumping out custom races and items, but the way the game gets compiled, making custom quests, locations or NPCs is impossible at the moment. I think there is one mod for a few buggy scenes (watching Lilaya+Rose diddle each other, and one with Angel at the brothel), but it must be a pain in the ass to make, because no other mods exist like it.

If LT ever got some how-to modding guides and support for importing more complex content, it'd easily be my favorite game on here.

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
This game would be the much more comparable to Skyrim if Innoxia focused on making the engine accessible to the fans, so they could fill out the world instead. Once you try making new characters a few times, you're going to realize just how little of a story there is so far, and how few side quests there are. The foundation is great, but the house is still pretty empty.

Imagine how much less replayable Skyrim would be without the creation kit and the modding community, or if Bethesda was paranoid about someone fiddling with their intellectual property. People on the discord are pumping out custom races and items, but the way the game gets compiled, making custom quests, locations or NPCs is impossible at the moment. I think there is one mod for a few buggy scenes (watching Lilaya+Rose diddle each other, and one with Angel at the brothel), but it must be a pain in the ass to make, because no other mods exist like it.

If LT ever got some how-to modding guides and support for importing more complex content, it'd easily be my favorite game on here.
The game appears to me like it's being refit for modding support, with internal documentation by Innoxia (in the first file of each type, alphabetically). At the moment, I've been able to make items and insert icons (for personal use only so far), as have several modders, and several modders have made races as well, and non-compiled scenes and stories appear to be in the works if not at least partially available. This is not to say that it's perfect by any means, but it looks as if the game is reasonably on its way to being a framework on which to hang the content as you've described Skyrim.

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
I've lost my arcane storm immunity somehow, I believe it happened after acquiring Lissieth's Power perk, but not 100% sure. Does anyone else encounter this?
12.jpg

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I've lost my arcane storm immunity somehow, I believe it happened after acquiring Lissieth's Power perk, but not 100% sure. Does anyone else encounter this?
It was always like this (immunity depends on your Arcane power; you have it by default). With immunity, you have merely -5 to lust shielding. Without immunity, you would automatically surrender if you reach max lust (maybe something else, can't remember).

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
I don't think it does.
You get same thing that's shown on Zorg's screenshot even if your magic is 5 stars.
You need to get really low to lose the immunity. Not sure this is even possible for the player but it does apply to normal human NPCs in the streets (as well as furries, just highlighting humans because you start as one).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You need to get really low to lose the immunity. Not sure this is even possible for the player but it does apply to normal human NPCs in the streets (as well as furries, just highlighting humans because you start as one).
I see.
Maybe useful for when you feel like losing a lot and having fun that way? :giggle: :coffee:
You can prolly bring down your magic with an enchanted item.

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
Some sugestion for the dev of the game
first of quit nice to be honest =)
but i just feel that some option would be great to add =)
like for example some way to make easier complex "sex scene", to be abble to be double penetrated as a f mc for example, be abble to grow 2 cock would be neat too =), and douple penetration on the same hole would be awesome too =)

Reactions: slexywexy

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
The game appears to me like it's being refit for modding support, with internal documentation by Innoxia (in the first file of each type, alphabetically). At the moment, I've been able to make items and insert icons (for personal use only so far), as have several modders, and several modders have made races as well, and non-compiled scenes and stories appear to be in the works if not at least partially available. This is not to say that it's perfect by any means, but it looks as if the game is reasonably on its way to being a framework on which to hang the content as you've described Skyrim.
It's been getting refit for modding support for four years, and so far we can only add items and races in a meaningful way. And to be honest, both of those are boring as fuck. Because basically anything we could ever want has been added because it's been four years.

It *might* support adding actual content right around the time the next elder scrolls comes out though, so maybe the skyrim comparison makes sense.

But definitely not right now.

Reactions: 0culus

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
to be abble to be double penetrated as a f mc for example, be abble to grow 2 cock would be neat too =), and douple penetration on the same hole would be awesome too =)
You can be DP with three people (2 dicks, one vagina) you just need to situate the bodies appropriately which isn't always obvious in the text, and if there are taurs involved. You can only have 1 cock, but females can grow there clits to be just as large as a penis, and use it in almost all the same scenes.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Because basically anything we could ever want has been added because it's been four years.
Not really, at least if you consider more than 10% of the vanilla options worthwhile (so yes, if you only care about mechanical functions you're mostly correct).

Aesthetically we're missing a lot of arthropods e.g. bees, butterflies/moths, scorpions, crabs and so on. Not sure whether worms or normally immobile animals would be viable, we do have snakes and land-octopi though. Plants and dinosaurs are a bit "out there" but I see no strict reason not to have them.

Mechanically better support for mixed creatures e.g. chimeras, manticores, sphinxes and the like would be nice. Gryphons and the way centaurs currently work would probably fall under that mantle too. And I am not sure to what extent the current mechanics support seahorse pregnancy, egg incubation effects do exist suggesting males could at least carry them orally or anally.

kht

Nov 16, 2016
[...] support adding actual content [...]
It already supports modding of custom maps, encounters, dialogs, game flags and sex scenes.
I'd say that qualifies as actual content.

Of course, those are a lot more convoluted complex than making items and races, and it seems there aren't many modders willing to deal with the trouble.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
It was always like this (immunity depends on your Arcane power; you have it by default). With immunity, you have merely -5 to lust shielding. Without immunity, you would automatically surrender if you reach max lust (maybe something else, can't remember).
You've got the immunity right before you get into Lilaya's house for the first time and it stays that way, at least before you get a Lissieth's Power perk or sometime near its acquisition.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It does in lore, but in-game you have it all the time I believe. So it should disappear at some point or am I getting it wrong?
If your magic gets too low apparently you lose immunity, but for the rest of the time it'll look just like on the screenshot, even if you have 5 stars in magic.
But yes i think i remember that lore stated that you're supposed to be immune with powerful enough aura and yet you get -5 to lust shields anyway.
Funny how that goes heh.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
View attachment 1427294
Can't remember which of the last micro-updates added this nor can I be bothered to check, but the -5 Lust shielding during arcane storms is now added to all characters no matter what. Whether or not they have any other of the older debuffs is still dependent on Arcane though.

Reactions: zorg_815

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
Can't remember which of the last micro-updates added this nor can I be bothered to check, but the -5 Lust shielding during arcane storms is now added to all characters no matter what. Whether or not they have any other of the older debuffs is still dependent on Arcane though.
It is really weird and confusing, having -5 Lust shielding even when you've been told that you have immunity. Then again, it's just -5, so I guess no big deal. Thanks for the help, it was really bothering me.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Everyone already has enhanced toughness and resilience for the sex to work without gore, so damaging magic isn't a problem in itself.
True, but a core part of the game's concept (right from the start IIRC) is for the combat to be non-lethal. I personally think you're right and this tenet could be reassessed to the game's benefit, but good luck convincing Inno of that.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes